Clubplanet Nightlife Community

help me please

sgtfury

does anyone know why I can not piss when I roll. I try and try and nothing. As the night goes on, my bladder gets full but I can't release it. It really is annoying and uncomfortable when I am out and I go to the bathroom and nothing happens. This has ruined many of my nights. It's embarassing, but, the only thing that has saved me is going to the gas station across the street from the club and running hot water over my pecker to make me piss. even then it takes awhile!! HELP

cwm5.gif i dont know much about "rolling". are you taking e? tell me how e works on your body and maybe i can help you out. Im a nurse. e is a stimulant right? well. a lot of stimulants constrict blood vessels. Maybe your urethra is constricted and thus causing difficulty with your "flow". kinda like trying to blow a spit wad out of one of them little coffee stir straws... since its smaller...it takes more pressure to get it out! get it? (not meaning you have a small pee-pee. ) cwm35.gifcwm35.gif

Don't sweat it, it happens to a lot of people, including me! Close your eyes and concentrate, that usually works. Make several trips to the bathroom, make sure not to wait to long or you might have an accident! LOL Dropping kind of numbs the senses, sometimes you really have to go and you don't even know it. . .sometimes you don't need to go but you swear you do. . . cwm4.gif

That is completely normal. Run your hands under warm water or just close your eyes and relax. A couple pills I have taken have made me think I was peeing my pants and I didn't even have to pee! It was horrible but I was rolling so hard I didn't even care. Just try and relax. My guess is you don't even really have to pee most of the time. -SIN

------------------

Damn the man, save the empire!

cwm28.gif yes! i know what 'e' IS! duh...I did not say that i didnt KNOW what e was just didnt quiet know the particulars.

I knew about e before you were born baby.

I lived in Texas and it was in the clubs (as well as me) when it was still LEGAL! so beat that younguns! I do have to admit that i never tried the stuff...sorry. I am more into keeping my body safe. Never thought it was fun to try a drug that you have to worry about DYING with. My motto is...."keep it natural baby". cwm9.gif If god didnt plant it on this great green earth than you aint meant to "eat" it..dig it? No synthetics spank you very much! I know this isnt the "clubber" way..but i never said i was a club kid. More of a grooven granny. (Sorry for my ignorance.) But you must give me my props cause i was around when the whole scene first started and you kids were still in diapers...remember the 80's? thought not.

Believe it or not. I remember a time when mtv had Nothing BUT videos and NO commercials!..Hell..i remeber a time when there WAS no Mtv...We started this movement baby.....remember Acid house? Information Society, Marrs?...bet you didnt know that Marrs was pre-1986,87 huh? And im sure some of you youngsters are gonna "put me in my place". Never said i was Martha Quinn. (who?).

cwm28.gif yes! i know what 'e' IS! duh...I did not say that i didnt KNOW what e was just didnt quiet know the particulars.

I knew about e before you were born baby.

I lived in Texas and it was in the clubs (as well as me) when it was still LEGAL! so beat that younguns! I do have to admit that i never tried the stuff...sorry. I am more into keeping my body safe. Never thought it was fun to try a drug that you have to worry about DYING with. My motto is...."keep it natural baby". cwm9.gif If god didnt plant it on this great green earth than you aint meant to "eat" it..dig it? No synthetics spank you very much! I know this isnt the "clubber" way..but i never said i was a club kid. More of a grooven granny. (Sorry for my ignorance.) But you must give me my props cause i was around when the whole scene first started and you kids were still in diapers...remember the 80's? thought not.

Believe it or not. I remember a time when mtv had Nothing BUT videos and NO commercials!..Hell..i remeber a time when there WAS no Mtv...We started this movement baby.....remember Acid house? Information Society, Marrs?...bet you didnt know that Marrs was pre-1986,87 huh? And im sure some of you youngsters are gonna "put me in my place". Never said i was Martha Quinn. (who?).

Do you ACTUALLY have to pee or is it just a FEELING caused by E? cuz i had that once... and it FELT like I had to pee BAD... but i was sorta "BUSY" and couldn't get up... and held it... haahaa... after a little while... i got up to go... and i didn't have to go anymore...

So is it the E or do I actually have to go?

------------------

The Wheels on the BUS go Round and Round...

Originally posted by girl77:

cwm5.gif i dont know much about "rolling". are you taking e? tell me how e works on your body and maybe i can help you out. Im a nurse. e is a stimulant right? cwm35.gifcwm35.gif

If you were a nurse, then you would definitely know what ecstacy is. Everyone knows what "e" is.