Clubplanet Nightlife Community

**POST WILMA CHECK IN***

Guest junglesmacks

• Replies 112
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest junglesmacks

Out of Florida Power & Light's 4.2 million customers in 35 counties, 3.1 million are without electricity -- 1.8 million in Broward and Miami-Dade counties and 836,000 in Palm Beach County.

"Restoration could last weeks instead of days," said FPL spokesman Max Macon in Palm Beach County.

http://www.sun-sentinel.com/news/local/southflorida/sfl-wilma,0,1180061.story?coll=sfla-home-headlines

guess that explains the quietness....

Guest Electric Eel

I'm in NC right now, everyone I talked to is out of power but safe. Even alot of cell phone lines are down I believe. I know everyone that has sprint that i've tried to call isnt able to answer. I called my sister-in-law and shes able to use her sprint phone because she put it on roaming. I just talked to T and she has Cingular and not having any problems.

Coach if I were you i'd stay in Orlando for another day unless you don't mind not having power

Guest vegasguy25

I think someone painted a bullseye on my family's vacation home near Naples. I am sure it's fine, but I wonder what the community looks like.

Guest LeVeL

Its Tuesday, there is no light in 98% of South Florida...all the dam gas stations are closed and not letting people get Gas. People dont know how to F-Kin drive when the streetlights are completely out...can I say 4 Way Stop Please.

I am getting kind rowdy to tell you the truth..if I dont get Gas by later on tonight I am going to start stealing Gas 8).

Be Safe and take care of yourselves everyone.

Guest Electric Eel

i have power never lost it party at my house!

Aha I just MOFO Power Bitches ;D 8)

What area do you guys live in? I hope I have power by the time I get back to Miami. I lost power for a week after Katrina, so who knows

Guest klubveteran

so far this hurricane has been very profitable for me! im selling bags of ice for $15 a bag in the corner. and theyre flying!

and on the way to the intersection some looters broke into a foot locker so i grabbed some new sneakers for me.

let me tell you selling ice after hurricane is more lucrative than so. fla real estate.

8) ;D

Guest junglesmacks

lol...im getting called in to cocoa n melbourne, but will be in miami this weekend n depending how things go, eventually moving in november

8)

can you say... couch surfing?? ;D

hope you are there in time for Sanchez on the aptio..

Guest djnikolas

alive , with power and fine with all my family together !!

;D

one of the 4000 houses in Broward with light out of almost 6 millions. :)

Guest macboy

No power or water at my place, middle beach, Miami Beach. My gf has power in sobe, but no cable or internet. Thanks goodness someone left his wireless network open so I can get some post hurricane info. There is a boil water order in effect for Miami Beach. Wish I knew that this morning. :-X