Clubplanet Nightlife Community

what to do..HELP!!

sgtfury

I have been rolling since July and I love it..being that I am afraid of long term damage, I limit myself to once every 1-2 weeks. Does anyone have any suggestions of something else that I could do in between rolling that would give the similar effects? I hate drinking it just make my sleepy....I've heard of K--what is it??

the basic info you can find anywhere. it's a dissociating tranquilizer, essentially. can be addictive, as all tranquilizers are. if you want to try it because you need something between your rolls, i recommend not doing it. well, i actually can't think of any good reason to start another drug. but if you don't need a good reason, whatever.

as for what to do between rolls, why don't you just party sober? do it a couple times, whether you really want to or not, and you may start seeing things a lot differently and find that you like it

E is amazing.. .but it does have long term affects. Definitely try something natural like weed or shrooms if you have to. I felt like you did a couple of months ago, so I started clubbing sober--it worked, I really enjoyed myself. Or maybe try taking a club break, just a couple of weeks to let your body heal!! cwm4.gif

Originally posted by sgtfury:

Does anyone have any suggestions of something else that I could do in between rolling that would give the similar effects? I hate drinking it just make my sleepy....I've heard of K--what is it??

sgtfury-if drinking makes you sleepy, try a redbull,that will definitely wake you up. Or try what I do, before I go out Ieither take some ephedrine or Aderol and drink. Itkeeps you wired and sharp, but you can also be really drunk at the same time. I can hang all night by drinking and doing this.

------------------

Lets Go METS!!!!!!!!

test.jpg

1-2 weeks isn't enough. THat is way to much. You might as well do it every week. At this rate you are going to have long term damage anyway. If you have to do drugz that much to have fun, then you shouldn't be doing them at all. Partying sober is awsome, unless you are a boring person that can't have fun or is afraid of what others will think of you. cwm13.gif I think you need to research your drugs a little more before you do them, coming here and asking around isn't enough. -SIN

------------------

Damn the man, save the empire!

Originally posted by sgtfury:

I have been rolling since July and I love it..being that I am afraid of long term damage, I limit myself to once every 1-2 weeks. Does anyone have any suggestions of something else that I could do in between rolling that would give the similar effects? I hate drinking it just make my sleepy....I've heard of K--what is it??

drink ghb it's good

------------------

FLEX LIKE EVERYONE IS WATCHING, DANCE LIKE A MONKEY IN HEAT.