Clubplanet Nightlife Community

EMERGENCY QUESTION!!!

sgtfury

This is a emergency question-I am going out in 3 hours and I need a answer!!--The roll that I have are great, however, they sit me down!!! I dont seem to have a lot of energy on them--can I take a ephedrine or something to boost me up?? would it be a good idea or should I just drink a red bull??

I feel the same about red bull...it never effects me, no matter what i cross it with.

Anyone have any info on whats 'really' in it?

i.e not the ingredients list - a proper breakdown.

But, I sorta feel the same way about coffee now - so it may just be a tolerance level..pro-plus still gets me *l*

Redbull doesn't release much information about the contents of the drink. It has as much caffeine as 6 cups of coffee and it comes in that cute little power packed can. red bull and vodka is a good drink. and red bulls by themselves keep you going for a while. just as drinking 6 cups of coffee in a few minutes would. drink 2 and you'll be really bouncing off the walls. i find that when i'm rolling the red bull is too fizzy and makes my stomach hurt. but it does keep you from wanting to sit. -LB

------------------

Free Tibet.

LBressler1@Bloomberg.net...(646) 732-5015 - Call me if you're out and want company

6 CUPS OF COFFEE!!! ARE YOU SURE ABOUT THAT. I'LL DRINK THEM LIKE 2 OR 3 A NIGHT AND I GET A LITTLE JUMPY FOR SURE BUT NOT 18 CUPS OF COFFEE WORTH! WHEN I DRINK COFFEE IN THE MORNING I WAKE UP AND BECOME ALERT THE SAME WAY BUT NO DIFFERENT THAN A SINGLE RED BULL.

No offense, but that 6 cups of coffee statement is complete bull. I saw something on hard copy or 2020 or one of those shows that did a breakdown of red bull and it had only a little more caffene than a cup of coffee. The Red bull people were claiming that its the combination of ingredients that gives you energy. Is it a placebo effect? I dont know, bu there def. isnt 6 cups worth of caffiene in there

B

------------------

"Fools cant see me thats how it is thats how I like it cause thats my biz"

What makes Red Bull so effective is the mix of Amino Acids and B vitamins. They both give you tons of energy. If mixed with vodka it gives you the same effect as if you mixed the vodka with gatorade...it is absorbed into your bloodstream much faster and gets you drunk quicker. The bonus with Red Bull is that you don't get that tired feeling you would normally get with alcohol. Have fun and enjoy!

Jewel cwm6.gif