Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is it me or my pills

sinergygrl

The past few times I rolled I didn't get that super happy feeling and I didn't have the touchy feely thing either. I have only rolled about 10 times total usually on only 1 1.5 pills at the most and I have never waited less than a month inbetween usually I wait longer. The only times I got this were the first 4 times I rolled. My friends who have rolled about the same as me haven't been getting it either. We feel good, but nothing compared to the other rolls. Most of the time I am just super empathetic and sluggish. I just want to sit there or sleep and I don't even have a cool feeling to go with it. -SIN

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place now where the flowers grow....

also, it can be the kind of pills you have. if you are feeling sluggish and tired, you got dopey pills...and thats usually the pure mdma (am i right e-tarted?). when theres more speed in the pill thats when you get the more energetic and hyper kinda roll. i like the latter myself...

but yeah, you cant think about it...just keep doing what you need to do to have fun. keep moving and keep your mind off the roll. it will come....

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

Who's your daddy....FRANKIE BONES!

Dude,

The key is to stay active. Your roll is only as fun as you make it. Do not sit down for too long or you will get stuck. Stay dancing and your roll will increase. If you aren'y rolling hard enough then do something to make your body heat rise. I.e move around. It has been my experience that the hotter your body the harder your roll. If you start to roll too hard then go somewhere and cool off. But don't sit down keep moving. But always remember to drink a lot of water. 16oz per hour is recommended.

Sweet heart, I got some news for you. The other two posts are mostly right, it is a mental thing as well as a physical thing when rolling. After all you are tripping. Here's the other thing though. MDMA (the substances that makes you feel all euphoric) attaches to neuro-receptors in your brain. It blocks them so your brain is being flooded with Serotonin. That's why you get so happy and tingly. When the MDMA wears off though it damages and sometimes destroys these receptors. (thats why sometimes people get 'e depression' after come down) But the next time you roll you can't get as high. You don't have as much Serotonin flooding your system. So I'm sorry but you'll never get a roll like your first few.

p.s. the dopey tired feeling is from heroin. watch for brownish or yellowish pills they are more likely to contain some. and you'll just want to lay around with that.

It is completely untrue that any E pill contain heroin..That is only a rumor. As for feeling slowed down by your roll, it could very well be the pills..as you know, pills can vary tremendously. if a pill has too much MDMA, you will feel dopey..if it has two much speed you will feel too wired. to a certain degree, it depends upon your chemical makeup and what is the good combination for you...I would suggest that when you get some pills that give you a great roll..try to get a few of them and "stock up" For example 3 months ago, I got some yellow motorollas, I could have bought more but I didnt..they were great..since then, I have had a few different pills that everyone said were awesome but I didnt feel it..I should have gone back and bought more motorollas when I had the chance and when they were available.