Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Murk@Mansion

240turbo

Now, I hate to make this sound like another " perfect night" . I'm not one to kiss ass. If they sucked, I would've told you they really sucked. But in all honesty, I had no idea OG and Ralph were going to tear it up like that and I have never seen Mansion that packed. It felt like the Space mainroom on a sunday night. I was "supposed" to leave at 2am, but I ended up staying till 5. That is an indication of how good the music was. Absolutely out of control, total musical bliss... These guys were on their "A" game, no bullshit. Impeccable programming, smooth mixing and overall stellar performances by both, their chemistry is second to none. No joke..... It's about time these guys spun together. Only 3 or 4 cheesy, lousy, pill popping south beach house tracks..... That's the only point where I felt like throwing a tomato at them. Aside from that it was almost perfect. I have not been to Space in over a year, and after tonight I don't even miss Space anymore.......Yes, it was that good.

Keep up the good work. Don't make me bring tomatoes next time guys. Because I will toss them. Believe me.

Guest colione98

Now' date=' I hate to make this sound like another " perfect night" . I'm not one to kiss ass. If they sucked, I would've told you they really sucked. But in all honesty, I had no idea OG and Ralph were going to tear it up like that and I have never seen Mansion that packed. It felt like the Space mainroom on a sunday night. I was "supposed" to leave at 2am, but I ended up staying till 5. That is an indication of how good the music was. Absolutely out of control, total musical bliss... These guys were on their "A" game, no bullshit. Impeccable programming, smooth mixing and overall stellar performances by both, their chemistry is second to none. No joke..... It's about time these guys spun together. Only 3 or 4 cheesy, lousy pill popping south beach house tracks, that's the only point where I felt like throwing something at them. Aside from that it was almost perfect. I have not been to Space in over a year, and after tonight I don't even miss Space anymore.......Yes, it was that good.

[/quote']

I don't think i am ready for Murk on a Sunday.... Not just yet...... That's going to be one hell of an experience...

But glad you had a well deserved time...

Guest pussErox
Keep up the good work. Don't make me bring tomatoes next time guys. Because I will toss them. Believe me.

"I was at a concert in LA, and the band was having an off night, and some people in the audience started throwing tomatoes at the band. Now who would throw tomatoes at the band? That's bad. But who would bring a tomato to a show? That's worse. Don't throw tomatoes at the band. What if they really like tomatoes? They'll think you're enjoying the show. "You guys are great - here's a tomato!" The tomato is the universal sign for not enjoying a performance. Plus I like it on sandwiches! I had the guy at Subway put tomatoes on my sandwich because I didn't like the way he was making it. I don't know what that meant there. That was ad-libbed." -M.H.

Guest ramon

I had a good time. Good Production Good Music and it was fuckin slammed. I know it was opening night, but its nice to see the boys get the support the deserve even if it was a Sunday night. :)

Loads of vocals a few cheeky bootlegs and that traditional MURK bottom end sound. I'm going to try to make it each week even if its just for a few hours.

Girls were hot. The drinks were heavy. Congrats to everyone involved. :)

music is the answer .. to your problems.

Guest Electric Eel

It was definitely great to see the boys play together. Even though I was exhausted I had to go out and show my support and it was well worth it.

Great to see the place so packed and everyone having a good time.

I also was planning on leaving early but it didn't happen. Miriam and I were on our way out and just as we were about to open the doors to exit we got pulled back in by the music, lol.

Guest stryke303

i'm speechless...well, not really...but, maybe it's best that i say i am because i may come off biased. but my bias doesn't come w/out justification. all i can say is that it's great to have MURK at home every week. this is how things should be! the 2 guys that put miami on the map for dance music is playing at home. that's the s**t! what a concept huh? it's about time that the folks at home get to know and appreciate who and what MURK is. i'm proud of you guys! you brought it home last night, and i know you'll continue to do so every week. and i'll be there. my non club going ass will be there!

happiest of holidays y'all!

Guest Josephmama

WE HAD A BLAST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! It was nice to see alot of familiar people and the club looked and felt beautiful. and THE MUSIC WAS JUST INCREDIBLE!!!!!!!!!! :o you will see us there very often Biz, as i dont work on mondays. :D

Guest davidorth

a big thank you goes out to everyone who came out last night... thank you for making our first night a big success ;)

see you this and every other sunday night!

Guest ramon

Now only if somebody had the balls to throw a monday afterhours on the Noc Patio Following Murk@Mansion.... ;) That would be a whole new level of madness

this isn't ibiza but uh yeah that would be fuckin crazy.

needs the right atmosphere and music :)

Guest nova

Now only if somebody had the balls to throw a monday afterhours on the Noc Patio Following Murk@Mansion.... ;) That would be a whole new level of madness

lol but we are getting closer... :P

lol but we are getting closer... :P

LOL...Patio....Stryke...Anybody Listening? 8)

Guest djjoncowan

great night , i had a blast ;D

no wonder you played sick today... LOL

congrats to oscar and ralph...two of the nicest most humble guys around! you guys deserve nothing but the best ;)

Guest biznation00

a big thank you goes out to everyone who came out last night... thank you for making our first night a big success ;)

see you this and every other sunday night!

Pretty much what Dave said. Thanks to all that made it out & all of our friends who wished us well. We were all very nervous going into the night because we wanted to meet the expectations of you guys, the clubbers. It turned out to be a really kick @ss nite & everything came together as close to perfection as possible. Oscar & Ralph, the entire production, video & Lights... Everything!

What a nite!

Much Thanks!:)

www.murkmadeinmiami.com

Guest ClubDiva05

WOW what a great party!!!It really was the perfect night, and to think my birthday lands on a sunday in only 2 weeks!!!I can't wait!!!

P.S there will be an afterparty on the night of my B-day, still working out the details but will post soon about it!!!

BIG THANK YOU to everyone who came out...and thanks for the support and kind words...Ralph and I are really happy that we can finally do something together at home....Sunday was a great night and we are hoping it is just the beginning of something special...

THERE IS NO PLACE LIKE HOME!!!

OG 8)