Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What is K?

kookooo1

Originally posted by kookooo1:

ive been hearing about K alot..and i have no idea what it is?

ketamine is in used both a veterinary and a human anesthetic. Ketamine is usually used in children, and not in adults.It is called "dissociative" in action, which means that the mind is "separated" from the body. In many cases, this separation results in profound hallucinations and the sensation of entering another reality. Due to its anaesthetic nature, K can produce wide ranging effects from different amounts.

More Information Can Be Found At Erowid

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

[This message has been edited by e-tarded (edited 11-16-2000).]

Ketamine is an old school drug that has re-surfaced as something "new and cool". Don't be fooled by this one guys, it is horrible. It can produce nightmare hallucinations and the seperation of mental and physical only makes it worse. Imagine seeing your drink about to spill on you and not being able to stop your hand from tilting down so that it does.

------------------

nuclear.gif

In my mind there is no hope, music helps me learn to cope.

sweetheart listen, I've worked as a vet. I know what "K" is. Also known as 'special K' kids use it because it makes you feel drunk w/o the alcohol. Many mix it with alcohol VERY DANGEROUS!!!! It is what they give animals in clinics to put them to sleep. Most of what they have in the clubs is not straight Ketamine. Due to many robberies @ vet clinics they have come up with a new substance. Keratol. only %10 Ketamine. I warn you please do not injest this substance. It is also used as an anti-pyschotic in young children. It IS a respitory depressant. That is how the animals at the vet clinics die. It shuts down the respitory system. Then the heart stops and the animals die. Trust me people will go the same way. If you or anyone you know is in a 'K hole' (ketamine/keratol) overdose try to get them to drink something with alot of sugar. It gets the heart pumping providing more oxygen to the brain. Please be careful with all experimenting. Research all your drugs before deciding to ingest.

love and God bless

God Bless you smile.gif

Thanx 4 the info. I hope people take this into consideration.

Cat

Originally posted by hylsnan:

sweetheart listen, I've worked as a vet. I know what "K" is. Also known as 'special K' kids use it because it makes you feel drunk w/o the alcohol. Many mix it with alcohol VERY DANGEROUS!!!! It is what they give animals in clinics to put them to sleep. Most of what they have in the clubs is not straight Ketamine. Due to many robberies @ vet clinics they have come up with a new substance. Keratol. only %10 Ketamine. I warn you please do not injest this substance. It is also used as an anti-pyschotic in young children. It IS a respitory depressant. That is how the animals at the vet clinics die. It shuts down the respitory system. Then the heart stops and the animals die. Trust me people will go the same way. If you or anyone you know is in a 'K hole' (ketamine/keratol) overdose try to get them to drink something with alot of sugar. It gets the heart pumping providing more oxygen to the brain. Please be careful with all experimenting. Research all your drugs before deciding to ingest.

love and God bless

------------------

butterfly2.gif We are here only if you believe, but believe only if you are certain.

using sugar to counteract K is certainly not FDA or any other way approved medically. The only way I know it works is from many late nights helping my kiddies get out of holes and trying to get them to be able to see and breathe again. it's strictly personal experience and in my many experiences with k-tards and Holes it is the best way I have found to counteract it.

using sugar to counteract K is certainly not FDA or any other way approved medically. The only way I know it works is from many late nights helping my kiddies get out of holes and trying to get them to be able to see and breathe again. it's strictly personal experience and in my many experiences with k-tards and Holes it is the best way I have found to counteract it.

Perhaps this is a naive question but, why do people do K in clubs? I've been clubbing for a while and over the years have noticed a significant increase in K usage. Personally, I love rolling. I understand why someone would do C, G, or even get liquored up in a club. Nevertheless, it eludes me why someone would go to a club, where the overall emphasis is on dancing and socializing and bury themselves in a K-hole.

I'm not judging. I'm just sincerely interested in hearing personal accounts of exactly how/what

you feel and why you like doing K in a club.

------------------

translucent_binary.gif

it eludes me why someone would go to a club, where the overall emphasis is on dancing and socializing and bury themselves in a K-hole.

I've been playing with K for a while and I personally prefer to Roll or candy flip. But K has its fun points. Holes are not fun though. I've never enjoyed them. K kind of reminds me of getting extremely drunk except I don't have to pee every five minutes. That's my appeal to it. (I don't like the taste of alcohol and don't get that taste with K) But being in a hole is scary. K holes 'cause extreme paranoia and fear (in myself anyway) I don't know why someone would put themselves in a hole purposly. I've done several times accidentaly, it's easy to OD on k. I've found guys like it better than most girls though. My big one is why would anyone to G??? I just don't know why anyone would take somthing known as 'the date rape drug'

cwm24.gif

I just starting using K a few months ago and i have never been in a k hole. I do it when I do E. When I start rollin, I usually do a bump so the E doesnt fuck me up too bad!

I did get to the piont where i was stuck in one spot bt not in a K-hole!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!