Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Make it last longer???

p-poppin

after your peak, you must relax. if you chill out and toke and drink about 3 beers you will feel great, but i find that the effects come back, but you are tired not pumped like it should be. I don't know what to do about that, exept that nasty stuff, you know.

------------------

nuclear.gif

In my mind there is no hope, music helps me learn to cope.

Originally posted by chrismakk69:

SMOKE A BIG FAT BLUNT DURING COMEDOWN. IT USUALLY BRINGS THE ROLL BACK. THATS THE ONLY WAY TO GO!

Def i agree with that!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long. Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Originally posted by foxylady69:

Take 2 or 3 ephedrine about 2 hrs. into tha roll. Drink OJ. Lite up a J. Hope this helps!!! cwm4.gif

That's my general formula post-roll... always works for me!

------------------

"We are the music makers and WE are the dreamers of dreams." -Willy Wonka

Great Post, PP!

I'll tell you right now that the only thing that'll make it last longer is if you detox for at least a month. I know it's impossible, but I had to do it, not by choice and when I rolled again, holy shit, it was like losing my virginity!!!

I don't know about puffin when you're coming down, especially if your at a club. If you're at home and comin down, fine, but if you're coming down at a club, which is what happens to me everytime, what's the point.I normally pop around quarter after 11 and go strong til 2 or 3 am, depends how much alcohol I drink w/ it, then I start bumpin, which helps alot. You don't feel all down and shit, ya know! Try that, buddy!

------------------

Fuck it!

buy some better pills and burn one when you feel like yer not as high as you were. i had a white CK1, dropped at 11:20pm, stayed up all nite with some friends, then had to be at work the next day at 9am. i was still smacked to hell and back; didn't even start to come down til 3pm. workin and rollin is a bad combo, dont try this at home kiddies =)