Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Orange Juice Myth w/ E

blackjack

Does drinking orange juice at any point during your roll have any effects? I have heard some drink a glass when they feel the trip starting to come down, and it will bring you back up just for a short time....I then heard that someone drank some OJ, and it brought them right down.....Two experiences, two opposite effects, any input on this?

BlackJack

Ok, I have only really tried this once, I drank a huge glass of OJ when I was coming down, and it kind of brought me back up, but not really. And I wasn't like rolling all over again or anything, it was really different. I think the only thing that has ever brought me back up was weed.

-Scott-

------------------

ani-milan.gifani-rotate.gif

ThErE aRE sEvErAl gOOd PrOtEcTiOnS aGaInSt TEmPtAtIoN, bUt ThE MoSt PoPuLaR Is CoWaRdIcE.

drinking a glass of orange juice wont do shit. maybe psychologically, but not physically. in order for oj to have any effect on your roll you would have to drink enormous amounts. dont try that though it's not safe.

------------------

I'm gonna go hit the pipe now...

I bought just pure Vitamin C tablets from GNC (500mg of vitamin C each, 60 tabs a bottle). Very good stuff. 3 or 4 of those on a Friday night is about 25 to 30 glasses of OJ. I usually wash em down with OJ or fruit juice as well. Have yet to try 5-htp though, a little more costly for those.

smoking a nice dro blunt on E is the best, the peak is awesome,

------------------

TWILO'S WACK !!!! Sorry guys it is

"TO EACH HIS OWN" not sure by who but i like it

"dont be affraid to walk out on anything in 30 seconds flat if you feel the heat coming from around the corner" Robert Deniro

AIM:msoprano13

Email:msoprano13@yahoo.com

chick.gif

the only thing OJ will do is neutralize some of the toxins in your body from the drug. it helps to boost your immune system. its good to drink oj while rolling or after or before to help repair your body from the damage the drug does to you. but it does nothing to bring you roll up or down i think.

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

I scream I scream so much you know what I mean, this electric stream, my tears in league with wires and energy, my machine this is my beautiful dream dream dream, Of hurting no one, hurting no one, hurting no one, I'm hurting no one I wanna give you everything I wanna give you energy, I wanna give a good thing I wanna give you everything

-underworld

i tried that oj bulls*&t and all i can say is it didnt do s*&t and if u drink to much u will get an upset stomach from all the acid in the juice. PLUR cwm41.gifcwm45.gifcwm28.gif

------------------

Did u find your xtasy?

[This message has been edited by djhouse66 (edited 12-07-2000).]