Clubplanet Nightlife Community

New Sunday Party details...

V. Barbarino

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

All I know is...when this party gets going, Ill be taking a Monday off from work so I can hit them both up. :)

Now that's hardcore.

Im faaaar from hardcore lately...thats why I need to take monday off. Besides, I have 5 days I HAVE to take before 3/15. ;)

Oh yeah...She used to be hardcore. Trust me. Back in my Space days her and I used to compete to see who would hit up the most parties. LOL. And who ever did not make it through the weekend would get called out on the boards. ;D

Guest Fez

Ok fuck this... We worked our asses offf to make this party happen.... And is so FUCKING childish to see something like this happen because soemthing did not go someones way.

GUYS DONT FORGET NADA ITS FOREVER, ONE DAY SPACE MIGHT NOT BE THERE AND VICE VERSA TO ANY OTHER VENU SUCH AS AN OPIUM GROUP OWNED VENU OR CROBAR WHO KNOWS. WE ARE NOT HERE TO BE IN COMPETITION WITH ANYONE, FUCK GUYS GROW UP AND SORRY TO SAY BUT WHO WANTS TO LISTEN TO THE SAME DJS 2 DAYS IN THE ROW, FUCK THE OPEN BAR, FUCK THE FREE COVER IF IS THAT WHAT U ARE LOOKING FOR THEN PLEASE PLEASE GO TO THE OTHER PARTY WE DONT NEED NO BROKE ASSES AT OUR PARTY" SINCE U GUYS ARE SAYING THAT THEY WANT TO BE OUR COMPETITION" WE PROVED TO U GUYS THAT WE HAVE A GREAT PARTY AT THE BEACH AND ITS PLENTY OF PEOPLE FOR EVERYONE.

GOOD LUCK TO THEM SINCE BOTH DJS ARE MY FRIENDS, AND PLEASE RESPECT OUR HARD WORK AT LEAST FOR ONCE

sorry to burst your bubble, but Yes...it's all about Competition...knowing who's better and the $$$

it's all fun times when all the club owners/promoters...etc...etc... get together...but every person wants their venue to do better, and make more money...

that's how life goes...

Guest tres-b

Ok fuck this... We worked our asses offf to make this party happen.... And is so FUCKING childish to see something like this happen because soemthing did not go someones way.

GUYS DONT FORGET NADA ITS FOREVER, ONE DAY SPACE MIGHT NOT BE THERE AND VICE VERSA TO ANY OTHER VENU SUCH AS AN OPIUM GROUP OWNED VENU OR CROBAR WHO KNOWS. WE ARE NOT HERE TO BE IN COMPETITION WITH ANYONE, FUCK GUYS GROW UP AND SORRY TO SAY BUT WHO WANTS TO LISTEN TO THE SAME DJS 2 DAYS IN THE ROW, FUCK THE OPEN BAR, FUCK THE FREE COVER IF IS THAT WHAT U ARE LOOKING FOR THEN PLEASE PLEASE GO TO THE OTHER PARTY WE DONT NEED NO BROKE ASSES AT OUR PARTY" SINCE U GUYS ARE SAYING THAT THEY WANT TO BE OUR COMPETITION" WE PROVED TO U GUYS THAT WE HAVE A GREAT PARTY AT THE BEACH AND ITS PLENTY OF PEOPLE FOR EVERYONE.

GOOD LUCK TO THEM SINCE BOTH DJS ARE MY FRIENDS, AND PLEASE RESPECT OUR HARD WORK AT LEAST FOR ONCE

sorry to burst your bubble, but Yes...it's all about Competition...knowing who's better and the $$$

it's all fun times when all the club owners/promoters...etc...etc... get together...but every person wants their venue to do better, and make more money...

that's how life goes...

This is absolutely competition. As for the "cant get into Mansion" b.s., please...

LP is going to make sure Sleaze has hot girls, great music and plenty of reasons to come.

Biz is going to make sure MIM has hot girls, great music and plenty of reasons to come.

Competition between the two is a given. My guess is that both will be sucessful parties for different reasons.

Remember TILT, competition is what pushes each of us to be our best. Competition is not good, it is great for the scene.

Guest tiltmiami

that's how life goes...

This is absolutely competition. As for the "cant get into Mansion" b.s., please...

LP is going to make sure Sleaze has hot girls, great music and plenty of reasons to come.

Biz is going to make sure MIM has hot girls, great music and plenty of reasons to come.

Competition between the two is a given. My guess is that both will be sucessful parties for different reasons.

Remember TILT, competition is what pushes each of us to be our best. Competition is not good, it is great for the scene.

Tres y dont u go to space and get on your knees and Blow LP, hey u might get a free cover or maybe a drink.

LET THE GAMES begin

SPace is Space in Miami

And Opium Group is Opium Group is Opium group at the Beach

Guest tres-b

Since I said the same thing about both parties I dont think any ass kissing was involved... ::)

At any rate, I wasnt being a wise ass so stop being so damn defensive.

Competition is good for the scene. Competition makes everyone better. Sleaze and MIM are in direct competition. This is a good thing for everyone that goes out on Sunday night.

Guest tiltmiami

Since I said the same thing about both parties I dont think any ass kissing was involved... ::)

Competition is good for the scene. Competition makes everyone better. Sleaze and MIM are in direct competition. This is a good thing for everyone that goes out on Sunday night.

I just love to bust ur balls

Guest tres-b

I just love to bust ur balls

:-X :P ;D

Love you to.

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

Bruno Happy Bday to you too! ;D

About the Mansion being a god comment I tend to have a problem wording things incorrectly.. What I meant and actually after re-reading what i wrote what im saying is that neither mansion nor suite are the end of the world.. There both clubs and they both will be worth going too... Never said sunday was a bad party I actually think its pretty great

Guest tiltmiami

Bruno Happy Bday to you too! ;D

About the Mansion being a god comment I tend to have a problem wording things incorrectly.. What I meant and actually after re-reading what i wrote what im saying is that neither mansion nor suite are the end of the world.. There both clubs and they both will be worth going too... Never said sunday was a bad party I actually think its pretty great

I know u didnt

I was just making a point, But any who did u had fun this week

lol @ this thread .. some people just take message boards too damn seriously ...

... I believe there is some sort of candy called "cry baby" :P

Made in Miami is a great party, never had drama of any kind, drinks @ the club r decent, music is great ... is a well done production ...

... but is always good to have more than one alternative, and Sleaze sundays is gonna be just that; another great production with good music and a lot of surprises (from what I've been told)

good luck to both!

competition? ha!, the word "competition" reminds me of the 2 years "some club" in downtown had for promotion saying "we r not gonna be COMPETITION for space" lol

.... but that's another story/drama/joke

back to sundays ... they r just getting better and better

ps. Carisa, 03.15 ? that's my bday ... and we will be celebrating that friday of that week ....