Clubplanet Nightlife Community

i know x is not addictive but.....

happy0debi

i am going through major withdrawls. i have not touched it for 6 months now. i was doing it for almost a year straight. i can't believe it has been this long. the cravings come and go , but i am really craving it lately. it is more mental than physical. i want that high so bad!! my only prob was that i'd get really depressed afterward. that is kinda why i stopped. i also stopped because i was dropping so much that i was not feeling much of it. you always want to feel that intenseness ... like the first time - but it was never there. the major reason i stopped was because i have a beautiful daughter whom i love so much and i was so into going out with my boyfriend and work and partying all the time that i was never spending time with her. the past 6 months i have rebuilt my relationship with my 3 yr old but i can't help wanting to go out and party. i do go to some clubs with my new boyfriend but he is really against doing any kind of anything. he just drinks. that is all i have been doing for the past 6 months. i want so badly to be strong for my baby but these feelings i am having about E are overwhelming. any advice?

Its really just a matter of self-control. Some people think there are only two sides to MDMA use: abstinance or indulgence. There really is a point in the middle where moderation is key. During the honeymoon period where I first found out about E, I was dropping twice a weekend, every weekend, for two months. Now though, I have struck a balance in my life to make sure I prioritize the people and activities in my life. I roll only once ever two or three weeks, and in between, I make sure I handle my responsibilties and give love to the people I love. Ecstasy helps me to unwind and release tension and emotions that build up inside of me in between use. The days following my rolling, I feel like huge weights have been taken off of my shoulders and life seems so much more wonderful. The thing is, its so very very very easy to get caught up in the scene and let it sweep you away and cause you to neglect the ones you love.

you all need to remember that if you use MDMA more than once a month, you are going to eventually build up a tollerence type of reaction to it.You will not "blow up" without taking a lot more pills.I haave seen this happen to a lot of people (myself included) and the only thing you can do is take a long time off of rolling. I feel that once you have your mind open to the type of feelings that you get the first couple of times you your you do not really need the drug to have great a great time at a club or party. I know it feels awesome and all but it is very very important to let people know that every time that you use MDMA you are damaging some seratonin receptors in your brain. These CAN NOT be replaced. Wether or not you are adversely affected is not known. So please everyone, be responsible, and try to be informed about what you do to your body and mind.

Having been there done that with withdrawal, (years of rampant disgusting partying) my advice to you is get busy. The first two years of being sober are the hardest. Yes I said two YEARS. It's not the drug your addicted to at this point. (you said you'd be clean for 6 months now) It's that old feeling of being unbeatable of have happiness at your fingertips. That fabulous feeling that surges through you and makes you think 'Oh my GOD LIFE IS SOOOOOO WONDERFUL'. It's possible to get that without drugs. I didn't think it ever would be but it is. the key is do al those things in life you always wanted to but never go around to. When you get out of work, just keep your self busy. Take your baby out to the park or museums out to see plays and the circus. Take pictures, make collages anything to keep yourself occupied. good luck, I have Faith

When people say it is not addictive they are talking about a Physical addiction. But don't let that fool you. Psychological addiction is easy to get with E. Your body might not crave it but your mind wants to again feel like only that amazing little pill can make it. If you wait long enough the craving will go away.

One of my best friends got seriously addicted to E. She took at least 3 pills every day for more than 2 weeks, and every weekend. To get her to stop we just sat her down and made her face the facts. Doing it too much she was seriously slacking off with her school work, missing classes all the time, was always tired. Was spending a shit load of money or it. And, if she kept it up she would have no memory left by the time she was 30. E is fun to do once in a while, but don't over do it. Take a break for a while, and the urges will slowly go away and will be more controlable. When you get to that point you can do it once in a while, but always keep yourself in check! Happy Rolling cwm12.gif

I feel you. Right now what your going through is hard. Try to stick without the E. You made that choice of having a daughter, you have to follow through. If you ever do get to the point where you are going to take E. I guess think about it like this... How long is that pill gonna last? A few hours.. Is a few hours of getting high more important then your daughter? Remember, it's just a few hours that thing works. Maybe I shouldn't talk and stuff, I don't have kids, I'm still young. But I hope I can help. If you need more help..there's other people out there to help you. Especially freinds(the right friends). Good luck.

Karch

------------------

Did you find your ecstacy???

E-mail: PrimeKMB2@aol.com

AIM: PrimeKMB2