Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Say what's on Your Mind!

Guest Civs

i wouldn't blame them. it's all about demand. if people really cared about high gas prices, they would get rid of those gas guzzling SUVs. would be a great help to the environment as well.

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
Guest lulamishka

Ya know, so I'm driving home today and I'm at at red light looking in my rearview mirror (is it the rearview mirror that in the top center above your dashboard? i dunno, anyway u get my friggin' point!) and so there's some chick in the drivers seat in the car behind me. And I see there's some guy in the backseat holding a baby. I'm not sure if the baby was in a carseat or not, anyway...

So yea, we're at the red light and I see the guy in the back pass the baby to the girl driving in the front. At first I thought he was just holding up the baby temporarily to wave hi to mommy or some shit, but NO! The girl takes the baby and puts its on her lap!! HONEY, YOU'RE DRIVING A FUCKIN' VEHICLE!!

So i'm hoping that by the time the light turns green she's gonna give the baby back to the guy in the backseat. The light eventually turns green, and she's driving with the baby still right on her lap!!!! WHHHAHT THE FUCK!!!! WHERE IS A FUCKIN' COP OR SOMETHIN' WHEN YOU NEED THEM!!!

It angers me when I see people not strap their children (either by carseat or seatbelt) in their cars. And this was a friggin' baby, for pete's sake!! Like less than a year old!

If they call child protective services for Brittany Spears doin' it, someone needs to do it to that fuckin' irresponsible mother!!!! ARGH!!!!

/end rant

this is not whats on my mind but marlon's mind given to me via aim concerning a comment i made about even if he was let back into cj he wouldnt come back in

..................................................................................

this is what he wrote ......... classic K.O.K.Y.

quote me

"I WOULDNT GO BACK TO CJ IF ALL THE BITCHES ON THERE WANTED TO SUCK MY COCK AND SALEEN JUMPED OFF A CLIFF"

----------------------------------------------------------------

:P:P oy vey lol

Guest Slide On The Ice

this is not whats on my mind but marlon's mind given to me via aim concerning a comment i made about even if he was let back into cj he wouldnt come back in

..................................................................................

quote me

"I WOULDNT GO BACK TO CJ IF ALL THE BITCHES ON THERE WANTED TO SUCK MY COCK AND SALEEN JUMPED OFF A CLIFF"

He sounds bitter. Ya think?

quote me

He sounds bitter. Ya think?

nahhhh u dont know marlon like we do lol