Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Immediate Side Effect to E

jasonct5

When you guys come down. Do you come down hard and what do you feel (headache, nausea, etc.) I've taken them twice and never had a problem the next morning but I've had friends taking the same pill who felt like shit the next morning. Just my curiosity.

in the beginning i was usually fine the next day...im stlil fine now, but lately, the next day i really dont want to do anything but hang around and relax. maybe its becasue we pop at 9 or 10 and dont go to bed until 5 or so....

cwm30.gif peace out cwm30.gif

------------------

~~ TrYpDaLyTeFaNtAsTiC ~~

I scream I scream so much you know what I mean, this electric stream, my tears in league with wires and energy, my machine this is my beautiful dream dream dream, Of hurting no one, hurting no one, hurting no one, I'm hurting no one I wanna give you everything I wanna give you energy, I wanna give a good thing I wanna give you everything

-underworld

I feel incredible the day after I roll. While my friends are moaning about their heads and being eaten up, Sunday morning is my day to get things done. I feel so great the next day, you'd think I'd got laid by some Playmates the night before. But by the time 9pm Sunday night comes along, its like I fell off a cliff and feel like crap.

I used to feel fine the next day. Now I just feel kinda out-of-it, such as just wanna hang around in pj's all day. Usually that's what we do after a nice big blueberry pancake breakfast the day after, heheheh. biggrin.gif

But, by the 2nd day it usually catches up to me.. I'm pretty tired. cwm33.gif

------------------

bearclr.gif We are here only if you believe, but believe only if you are certain.

in the beginning i used to get the WORST pains in my lower back the next morn, but not feel too shitty. now i dont get the pains in my back, but i feel like SHIT the next day. im all spaced out, tired, i don't talk to anyone for the whole next day.

cwm3.gif

------------------

" Life is like a melody, only the lyrics are messed up"

i rolled for two years with no problems, i would wake up the next day a feel refreshed, but recently this past summer when i roll afterwards and i mean immeadiately afterwards like on the way home i get really bad headaches, its usually so painful i cant go to sleep till its over....guess its a way ur body tells u to stop....oh well, was great while it lasted cwm1.gif

------------------

teleport.gif

Originally posted by mr.sick:

i dont know cuz im usually to high off the weed.

True, gotta blaze to ease into the comedown, plus bring back the roll for a while...then sleep....

------------------

Jewel Promotions invites you to CHECK OUT NYC's Newest PROGRESSIVE party SATURDAYS at WEBSTER HALL....

FOR GUESTLIST/REDUCED ADMISSION/INFO e-mail:

jewelz917@yahoo.com or mention "Jewelz917"list at the door.

"NOT THE WEBSTER HALL GRANDMA USED TO GO TO"