Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How much is too much coke?

Anesh69

Well what do you consider alot? I mean a do at least an 8ball a night on the weekends. Thats it though I don't do it any other times. If you are spending cash you don't have or shouldn't be on it then thats too much. That's the easiest way to answer your question.

------------------

~*P*L*U*R*~

Four Simple Words To Live By....

ketamine.jpg

A 1/2 ounce is 4 8-bawls and I find it hard to beleive that it would be possible to put that much up your nose in one nite. Mabey you are talking about a day or three binge, then i could see it. Unless your friend is Al Pachino. But if it is possible i wish I was your friends drug dealer...I would be rich.

Originally posted by ionx:

Mabey you are talking about a day or three binge, then i could see it. Unless your friend is Al Pachino.

LOL!!! Remeber that part in Scarface when there is a pile of Coke on his desk in the office and he just plants his whole fawkin face in that shit...lol....just thought of that... cwm6.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gifcwm27.gif

Mike.

------------------

AIM: Carson11115

Too much Coke????? Is it even possible. I'm spoiled I think I've paid for my blow all of twice in the the past three years. I used to have quite the habit. (which is bad, I have a cyst in my left sinus from it)

Coke is addictive but beating a habit is called "WILL POWER" we all, as humans have it, it's what separates us from the animals. Too much Coke is when you start to become an animal and lose that human quality of having the will power to say 'no I don't need that other rail'

One other thing to remember with Coke. It affects your heart. In an 8 hours period I snorted 17 FAT rails up my nose. My heart rate was at 220bpm and I'm lucky it didn't explode or just give up. Be careful with Coke. I think it's one of the best out there but one of the most evil drugs too. cwm35.gif

Originally posted by translucent:

If you're dead...you did too much. cwm12.gif

LOL!!! soo true! hahahaha goes for heroin too!! hehehehe

cwm28.gif

------------------

Peace, Love & Twilo for Everyone!!!

Equaliser-01.gifSpeaker-02.gif

"That's the last time I ever do crystal meth, speed, heroin, pot, 12 cookies' worth of acid, ether, ecstacy, and cocaine in a four- hour period.

Or was that just Tranceport?"

reading this brought me back to my last binge weekend, thanksgiving of 98. 3 of us, 5 8-balls, and some other assorted old shit laying around. we went through all of it in a 14 hour period, thenI bought one more 8 before I went back to my college. There, I got drunk and started my 4 hour shift on the radio station...consumed the entire 8 in that shift.

I have no idea what my heart rate was, no idea what damage I did, other than I blow my nose REALLY loud these days...took 3 years of consistent use to get to that point.

For the year bofore that, though, my habit was about $1400/week, which looking back was too much. Now, being completely clean for a couple of years, I can't imagine doing that much in one night, or even one weekend. A couple of lines, sure I'd go for it. But not so much to risk the heart going pop.

I think I want some now, LOL!

------------------

What appears to be a sloppy or meaningless use of words may well be a completely correct use of words to express sloppy or meaningless ideas.