Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Buy ok pills from friend or try to get great ones at the club??

I can get pills from my friend that are supposed to be good, but not long lasting. A couple of my friends who took them said that about them while one of my friends who took them didn't feel shit on them. I don't know if I should get them for tonight and just risk the not so great pills (since it's hard for me to roll anyway) or if I should try getting really good pills at the club(I got one really good one last week.) It's my last night in nyc before I go to school and probably the last night rollin for a while so I don't know what to do. Help me?

Ja9

------------------

"Our truest life is when we are in dreams awake"

I can understand you wantin to get the pills at a club since the pills u can get aren't that great, but your also taking a big risk. Even though u got pills from a club b4 and they were good, does not mean they'll be good again. I've had my xperience w/ that, I've had to get pills at a club about 4 times in my life, twice I was ripped off and twice I got lucky (although even those were not the greatest!!)

So I guess its up to u to make a decision.

There's noone else at all that u know can get em??

Anyway, whatever u do, let me know 2morrow what u ended up doin.

So good luck, be safe, and have fun!!!!

romy20

------------------

DANCE LIKE NOBODY'S WATCHING.......

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Always try to buy from someone you know. Even though they might not be that good, at least they're "not that good", in a club you might get totally ripped off. Tell your connect to try and get something different or ask friends that you trust where they get their stuff from and go threw them. Try and avoid buying in a club, unless it's through someone you know and trust.

Nod, I agree with the majority here, safety is first and foremost I believe...I made the stupid mistake of buying in a club once from a guy i never met and got some over-the-counter sleep aid, i was lucky it wasn't something fucked up! Stay safe peoples wink.gif

Have to agree. Buying from some random person at a club is nothing but trouble. Chances are you'll waste your dough, and possibly get something bad. I would rather deal with having no pills than take that chance again.

• 4 months later...

If you're buying at a club, try to buy from someone you know. Also be very careful. I cant even tell you how many of my friends got kicked out for buying at the club. And know what type of pill you're buying. In general, you should go to the club with good general knowledge about what pills are out there, and what they look like. you can still get ripped off, but at least your chances are decreased this way! Personally, I never but at the clubs.

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

*"The only good is knowledge. The only evil is ignorance."* Socrates

*Love always starts with a kiss, and ends with a tear.*