Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How many pills have you eaten??

sully573

What is the most amount of pills you have ever eaten in one night? I've eaten up to 6, but i have a few friends who have eaten up to 16 in one night.

------------------

~The poor long for Riches,

The rich long for Heaven,

But the wise desire Tranquility.~

*"The only good is knowledge. The only evil is ignorance."* Socrates

*Love always starts with a kiss, and ends with a tear.*

10 a nite . . . and you *know* i can eat a handful now lauren and it won't do *shit* to me . . .

smile.gif

pills aren't what they used to be . . . such shit anymore . . .

luv,

brandie

------------------

"And those who were seen dancing

were thought to be insane by those

who could not hear the music."

"To love someone is something..to be loved by someone is something else..

but to be loved by the one you love is everything.." Rob&Brandie AAF

loves2cox@netscape.net

AIM: loves2cox

Originally posted by bionic:

Back in 98 I was good for 5 a night + a jar, I realized that it was kind of a waste and was only taking them b/c I had them. Now I'm good for 2, but I still like that jar cwm32.gif

Completely agree with you. I take 3 at most now, usually I do 2 and it's great. I used to take up to six, just because I had them in my pocket.

• 2 weeks later...

I've done my fair share of pill eatin in the past and I've come to this conclusion......Anymore than 6 pills in a night is a waste...After 6 u just don't feel it anymore.You basically got no juice left...

I'm on a little break from poppin pills, I gotta take 2 pills just to feel it and that completly pisses me off!!!And even when I pop those 2 pills my roll completely sucks!!!So I figure I'll chill out to the spring and hopefully get my serotonin levels back up again....

I deffinatley have to agree with Christop on this one. I've done alot of pill droppin, and now it just seems like its not the same anymore. I loved it when I could drop one, and I was good for like 6 hours, now it takes like 2 or three to even feel sumptin. Deffinatley gonna chill for a while, and let my seratonin build up again so for the next time.

-Scott-

------------------

ani-milan.gifani-rotate.gif

ThErE aRE sEvErAl gOOd PrOtEcTiOnS aGaInSt TEmPtAtIoN, bUt ThE MoSt PoPuLaR Is CoWaRdIcE.

I took 5 all at one pop and was rocked off my ass. It was beautiful. I would not do it again though as I had a pounding headache the next week. These were good pills, pure MDMA.

------------------

I'm going to a pretty place where the flowers grow...I'll be back in an hour or so. Ecstasy is god!

Most was 5. I really think that more than 3 is probably a waste where you're not getting the effects of the MDMA, but of whatever other crap is in there. You only have a certain amount of seratonin.

------------------

Too crazy for Boys Town, too much of a boy for Crazy Town.

Pardon? Perhaps to know what time Digweed goes on?

AIM: crackorn71