Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Oscar G free at Space this saturday

V. Barbarino

look for no cover for OG this saturday at Space...

I'll help you wanna be club legends out, always always show mad support to the clubs just after wmc... You score major points by doing this..

*OG has been warned by me not to play the Eddy Murphy remix or he gets a beat down gladiator style. I warned him a few years ago to stop playing lets get up and lets get ill and he complied.

Guest Marina22

Love that track, "let's get ill, let's get ill, let's get ill... your dreams have now been fullfilled, WHAT! Come on Saleen, you know you sing this track in front of the mirror doing the Guido fist pump. :D

Guest defunes

Love that track, "let's get ill, let's get ill, let's get ill... your dreams have now been fullfilled, WHAT! Come on Saleen, you know you sing this track in front of the mirror doing the Guido fist pump. :D

LOL

I'll help you wanna be club legends out, always always show mad support to the clubs just after wmc... You score major points by doing this..

*OG has been warned by me not to play the Eddy Murphy remix or he gets a beat down gladiator style. I warned him a few years ago to stop playing lets get up and lets get ill and he complied.

so will u be goin then? lol .. i guess ill get negative points across the board cuz im deaf at this point thanks to wmc lol need at least one-2 weeks off :P

i would hope its free everone is damn near broke.. hell would be a great time to thrown in an open bar for 2 hrs as well. ...

gotta do crazy stuff like that to get people out this weekend

so will u be goin then? lol .. i guess ill get negative points across the board cuz im deaf at this point thanks to wmc lol need at least one-2 weeks off :P

i would hope its free everone is damn near broke.. hell would be a great time to thrown in an open bar for 2 hrs as well. ...

gotta do crazy stuff like that to get people out this weekend

I'm waiting for their offer package letter to come to my house via courier.. Lets see what they offer before I committ going to space.

Guest LeVeL

The Derb is the best gudio fist pump mirror track..

Derb - Derb definetely classic 8)

Guest Pablo F

OG is probably the only person that can get me to out after the madness of WMC. To quote the man himself "Bring back the Drums"

Im in!!!!

P

Guest JustDade

Thank you all for supporting us this Miami Music Conference

This Saturday is customer appreciation night at Space

Everyone will be admitted free until 3 AM

Open bar until midnight

2 for 1 VIP bottles before 2 am

VIP Reservations Call Robert @ 786-256-5732

Birthdays E mail Khristy731@aol.com

For more info and guest list sign up go to www.clubspace.com

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

OSCAR G MARATHON IN THE MAIN ROOM

ON NEW THE SPACE TERRACE CEDRIC GERVAIS

AND IVANO BELLINI "ROCK THE PATIO"

Open bar until midnight

GOOD STUFF DADE :) .. hell im sure space made like a bajillion dollars like always during conference

Guest spacecadet

Open bar until midnight

i get to space and say hey i saw this free till 3 am on cool junkie and every one looks at you crazy.why advertise it if you are not doing it.

Guest Marina22

Open bar until midnight

i get to space and say hey i saw this free till 3 am on cool junkie and every one looks at you crazy.why advertise it if you are not doing it.

You don't say, huh?! :o Let me guess, there was no open bar either? What time did you get there and how busy was it?

Guest pod

Did you account for the time change?

Good to see OG back on his home decks. He kept the main room with a crowd to a pretty late hour ;D

One thing for sure is that OG had the mainroom going fucking nuts well into sunday morning.I left around 7:15 am and there were people still coming in.Usually people clear out the mainroom and head to the patio around 5 - 6.Not this time.I was planning on just going for maybe just 2 hrs but that wasn't happening.Played alot of classics.As he dropped turbulence-frank biazzi that shyt tore it up :o quading like a mofo I just looked @ the Chib and was like GOD DAM.That track is made to be played with that system.Other 2 tunes that had me along with everyone else just going nuts were Walking on Fire,gotta love them vocals and I believe it was Ritmo w/ a robotic voice in it.Shouldve seen the visuals also ,had a robot walking like if he was all banged up.Good stuff :). So much for saying im staying in after conference is over but for me that shyt just left me begging for more.

Awesome night.

Leo

Guest tranzwhore

One thing for sure is that OG had the mainroom going fucking nuts well into sunday morning.I left around 7:15 am and there were people still coming in.Usually people clear out the mainroom and head to the patio around 5 - 6.Not this time.I was planning on just going for maybe just 2 hrs but that wasn't happening.Played alot of classics.As he dropped turbulence-frank biazzi that shyt tore it up :o quading like a mofo I just looked @ the Chib and was like GOD DAM.That track is made to be played with that system.Other 2 tunes that had me along with everyone else just going nuts were Walking on Fire,gotta love them vocals and I believe it was Ritmo w/ a robotic voice in it.Shouldve seen the visuals also ,had a robot walking like if he was all banged up.Good stuff :). So much for saying im staying in after conference is over but for me that shyt just left me begging for more.

Awesome night.

Leo

was robo-cop there?