Clubplanet Nightlife Community

ATTN SALEEN

Guest biznation00

Guest biznation00

People who read your comments on CJ might actually believe that you are "the club legend" or that you live an pretty exciting life sourrounded by all this knowledge & your clubland crystal ball...

But personally, I think you choose the easy option for an exciting life. I mean, you live your "exciting life" thru people like Louis Puig. So by aligning yourself with people like LP who's life is probably glamourous & pretty exciting; a little bit of the glamour & excitement rubs off on you. I mean, you prob imagine what it's like to be LP or Gordon Gekko. The difference is that people like LP, when faced with a decision, they took the outrageous one not knowing where it might lead them. & perhaps you didn't. Maybe it was somewhere after high school or out of college. Anyway, look where LP is today... & look where you are today.

Hey man, as long as you're happy!

cheers,

Biz Martinez

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swank

People who read your comments on CJ might actually believe that you are "the club legend" or that you live an pretty exciting life sourrounded by all this knowledge & your clubland crystal ball...

But personally, I think you choose the easy option for an exciting life. I mean, you live your "exciting life" thru people like Louis Puig. So by aligning yourself with people like LP who's life is probably glamourous & pretty exciting; a little bit of the glamour & excitement rubs off on you. I mean, you prob imagine what it's like to be LP or Gordon Gekko. The difference is that people like LP, when faced with a decision, they took the outrageous one not knowing where it might lead them. & perhaps you didn't. Maybe it was somewhere after high school or out of college. Anyway, look where LP is today... & look where you are today.

cheers,

Biz Martinez

Someone's been...

onebighappyfamily9ew.jpg

cheers,

Biz Martinez

Ten years from now, I'll run into you in sobe, you'll be selling tables to guys from Iowa who are down for the weekend with that wide eyed optimism that this year is going to be your year.

I like you biz, I really do, I wish the best for you, I just hope you stop acting like Steve Martin in The Jerk.. You could be successful, but you are an idealist.. You are in the wrong business to be an idealist, you should be a cop instead or work with kids. You can't be a LP or a Grutman, you are far too nice, nice doesn't make you money in the club business. Fort Lauderdale is hiring minority cops, it was in the paper, you should go apply, I think you'd be a great asset to the community and you can apply those ideals.

good luck.

Guest jbit

Saleen = Kook

KOOK

Pronunciation: 'kük

Function: noun

Etymology: by shortening & alteration from cuckoo

: one whose ideas or actions are eccentric, fantastic, or insane : SCREWBALL

Guest musicalmissionary

I may not agree with most of the shit he has to say but at least he doesn't have the sheep mentality that seems to be prevalent.

Pay attention honey... all he talks about is how promoters and clubs should abandon the scene and music WE love because the next big thing in clubland is rock and open format. Sheep? I think so.

what the hell happened while i was gone ??? :P

??

See I told you not to leave... No one Feed Saleen while U were gone and now see what happens.... ;)

Saleen's soo good at starting shit, i forget I'm older than him and have been clubbing longer.... and in more countries.

Funny thing is he's the Yin of the Yang... or is it the Yang to the Yin

??? either way 1/4 of what he says is true because I tell him the truth and he posts it :P

I may not agree with most of the shit he has to say but at least he doesn't have the sheep mentality that seems to be prevalent.

Pay attention honey... all he talks about is how promoters and clubs should abandon the scene and music WE love because the next big thing in clubland is rock and open format. Sheep? I think so.

Like i said, i dont agree with most of what he says. I dont know why thats so hard to understand.

Guest rounder19

cheers,

Biz Martinez

Ten years from now, I'll run into you in sobe, you'll be selling tables to guys from Iowa who are down for the weekend with that wide eyed optimism that this year is going to be your year.

I like you biz, I really do, I wish the best for you, I just hope you stop acting like Steve Martin in The Jerk.. You could be successful, but you are an idealist.. You are in the wrong business to be an idealist, you should be a cop instead or work with kids. You can't be a LP or a Grutman, you are far too nice, nice doesn't make you money in the club business. Fort Lauderdale is hiring minority cops, it was in the paper, you should go apply, I think you'd be a great asset to the community and you can apply those ideals.

good luck.

you are a clown bro.....all thats missing is a red nose and some big shoes. you just been punked out by og and biz, two people in the miami scene with plenty of success and credibility behind them... people who dont live through others and get off on leaking info that dade or some other insider wants to tell you. you are such a club legend yet most of the people on this forum have never even seen you at event, met you or ever considered you to be anything of the sort. im sure the people at dunkin donuts recognize you. your the guy that orders 3 boston cremes and trys to get comped jelly donut every single day. pathetic.

MEt him once .. cool guy !!

In person he's absolutely nothing like he is on the boards. If anybody can attest to that it's me. Ask anyone who's been reading these boards long enough. I used to get into heated confrontations with him on the CJ over 2 years ago. You can even check the archives. He used to piss me off to the point where I couldn't wait to run into him to knock him out. If you think he's bad now, you should have seen the bullshit he used to post before. But I came to realize that he just acts that way on the boards on purpose to stir controversy, raise hell and reveal secrets. He gets people to spill the beans by calling them out and making personal attacks. Sadly nobody has caught on yet. In person he's a cool character, or at least he acts like one.

In person he's absolutely nothing like he is on the boards. If anybody can attest to that it's me. Ask anyone who's been reading these boards long enough. I used to get into heated confrontations with him on the CJ over 2 years ago. You can even check the archives. He used to piss me off to the point where I couldn't wait to run into him to knock him out. But I came to realize that he just acts that way on the boards on purpose to stir controversy' date=' raise hell and reveal secrets. He gets people to spill the beans by calling them out and making personal attacks. Sadly nobody has caught on yet. In person he's a cool character, or at least he acts like one.

[/quote']

Pretty much.

In person he's absolutely nothing like he is on the boards. If anybody can attest to that it's me. Ask anyone who's been reading these boards long enough. I used to get into heated confrontations with him on the CJ over 2 years ago. You can even check the archives. He used to piss me off to the point where I couldn't wait to run into him to knock him out. But I came to realize that he just acts that way on the boards on purpose to stir controversy, raise hell and reveal secrets. He gets people to spill the beans by calling them out and making personal attacks. Sadly nobody has caught on yet. In person he's a cool character, or at least he acts like one.

Pretty much.

Okay Jackie, you changed your SN back to the infamous "Trouble." Means you're up to no good again...What kinda project is my fellow car nut working on now? Personally I'm taking a break from projects. Being good. Boost is too addictive :)

In person he's absolutely nothing like he is on the boards. If anybody can attest to that it's me. Ask anyone who's been reading these boards long enough. I used to get into heated confrontations with him on the CJ over 2 years ago. You can even check the archives. He used to piss me off to the point where I couldn't wait to run into him to knock him out. But I came to realize that he just acts that way on the boards on purpose to stir controversy' date=' raise hell and reveal secrets. He gets people to spill the beans by calling them out and making personal attacks. Sadly nobody has caught on yet. In person he's a cool character, or at least he acts like one.

[/quote']

Pretty much.

Okay Jackie, you changed your SN back to the infamous "Trouble." Means you're up to no good again...What kinda project is my fellow car nut working on now? Personally I'm taking a break from projects. Being good. Boost is too addictive :)

HAHAHAHA Seems like lately im being brutally honest and letting everyone know exactly what i think. No more car projects though....im considering a bike but im starting school in the fall and getting my own apartment soon so my finances are pretty tied up for now. Though the bike......ah if i find a cheap one im all over it. :D Its riding season and there are LOTS of twisties up here.

Guest musicalmissionary

Sadly nobody has caught on yet.

Trust me, plenty of people have caught on. Most of us know it's an act. And some of the times it's funny. But other times it's just plain stupid and potentially does more harm than good in the eyes of those board lurkers who don't know that he really is full of shit. Then there's the question of his motives... are they really benign and just "for the fun of it" or is he just a puppet playing out other people's agendas?

Either way, I like having him around for target practice. He's gotta be good for something right?

Trust me, plenty of people have caught on. Most of us know it's an act. And some of the times it's funny. But other times it's just plain stupid and potentially does more harm than good in the eyes of those board lurkers who don't know that he really is full of shit. Then there's the question of his motives... are they really benign and just "for the fun of it" or is he just a puppet playing out other people's agendas?

Either way, I like having him around for target practice. He's gotta be good for something right?

Yeah, a beating stick...

Guest sross

I think most people see him as a great antidote to all the backslapping and asskissing that pervades CJ.