Clubplanet Nightlife Community

DO U EVER GET THE ANNOYING FEELING WHEN U DO X?

I AM PRETTY MUCH FED UP WITH PILLS. I MEAN I HAVE BEEN DOING IT FOR A WHILE AND EVERY TIME I DO IT I GET REALLY ANNOYED AND I WANT TO JUST LEAVE AND GO HAME FROM WHERE EVER I AM. THE ONLY TIME I HAVE FUN IS WHEN I HAVE LIKE 5 OR 6 PILLS FOR THE NIGHT AND A BAG OF K. ANYWAY DOES ANYONE FEEL THE SAME WHEN THEY DO PILLS?

cwm41.gif

Finally, I thought I was the only one too!!!

Well, I don't feel like goin home but doin pills just isn't the same anymore and that really sucks!!! I too have to take at least 3+ pills to feel the effects. Its not like I do it that often either maybe the most like 2wice a month. But when i do its ALWAYS dopey and never speedy!!! Which i hate!! all i do is just sit there, I mean i still feel good and all but I wanna dance at a club you know???? Not just sit there!!!

This really makes me annoyed too!!!

Anyone know why this happens to me??

romy20 cwm41.gifcwm4.gif

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

it could just be that your brain is fried, but i can't tell from here.

[sometimes its the simple answers we avoid.]

------------------

aim: javi404

email: javi404@yahoo.com

"size 10 never find me in a tight squeeze, at the airport minutes before my flight leaves..." - Nature

I have been feelin that way too...pisses me off cwm33.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Me fucking too!!! I was in Cancun a month ago and had an awsome roll but after an hour into the roll I wanted to go back to the hotel room. Even if it is a good roll I just get all ancy and want to go home, but I get home and I am still bored and I don't know what to do with myself, it is like I need something or want to do something and I can't figure it out! I think part of it is that my boyfriend isn't usually there, and whenever he is I don't have that problem. I am rolling tonight, hopefully it will be a better roll.

------------------

ba001_3.gif

Could be the pills, could be that you've just built a high tolerance.

Either way, it fucking sucks! Sometimes I feel like I just want to leave and go home. I get kinda mad that I feel that way. The reality is, you couldn't pay me to leave.lol. I just end up sitting somewhere.

K makes such a big difference. It's like American Express, never leave home without it.

------------------

You're only young once

cwm33.gif I feel the same way Dale does...couldn't have said it better myself. It just started happening to me after the summer though... cwm37.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

ugh i do it and sometimes everyone around me annoys me. i get real weird. i dont talk to anyone, i just go and dance and am totally oblivious to everything and everyone around me. its like i take it and i know its going to be the same 'ol shit. so i havent done it in a while, prob wait til summer. its def not a fun experience for me anymore. cwm6.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

I feel the same way... it depends who I'm with but sometimes when I roll I get so freaking annoyed with certain people. I just totally ignore them which is bitchy but if I don't then I'll just make rude comments. Now, I won't roll with certain people because I know I'll be annoyed...

Originally posted by romy20:

Well, I don't feel like goin home but doin pills just isn't the same anymore and that really sucks!!! I too have to take at least 3+ pills to feel the effects. Its not like I do it that often either maybe the most like 2wice a month. But when i do its ALWAYS dopey and never speedy!!! Which i hate!! all i do is just sit there, I mean i still feel good and all but I wanna dance at a club you know???? Not just sit there!!!

romy20 cwm41.gifcwm4.gif

well it could be that twice a month is too much for you, it defiantly is for some people. give it a rest for a month and than try rolling and see if you still feel the same.

as mentioned before it might also be the pills...

another tip is to take a good care of yourself before a roll, don't take it when in a bad mood (or while depressed), eat a lot of bananas the week before you roll, try 5-HTP etc.

don't be preoccupied with what you feel when you roll just flow cwm32.gif

hope you will have a better time.

------------------

I move smooth under water.

magicfiresheepSM.jpg

Originally posted by romy20:

romy20

SHIT I HEAR WHAT YOU'RE SCREAMIN..CAUSE I HAVE FELT THAT WAY THE PAST 3 PILLS I HAVE GOTTEN..I WON'T DOUBLE UP ON PILLS, BUT WTF! CAN I GET A GOOD FUCKING PILL?!? THE LAST ONE WAS THE WORST, I HATED EVERYONE, I HATED THE MUSIC, WHICH I NORMALLY LOVE, AND ALL I WANTED TO DO WAS GO HOME..I DIDN'T DANCE ONCE..MY FRIEND HAS PURE MDMA POWDER THOUGH AND SAID THAT SHIT IS GOOD..SO MAYBE I'LL TRY THAT..ALL I CAN SAY IS ITS MOST LIKELY THE PILLS...PURE POWDER ISN'T CUT WITH ANYTHING SO IT'S PROBABLY 100% BETTER AND CLEANER.

------------------

alcheshire_cat.gif

Ducketscopy.jpg

*...have the ability to let that which does not matter, truly slide.*-Ed Norton-Fight Club