Clubplanet Nightlife Community

doin X

I have never done X before. Im going to Exit. and Im thinking of rolling. from a rollers point of view: to roll or not to roll - that is the question - and why or whynot?...........

------------------

aim: javi404

email: javi404@yahoo.com

"size 10 never find me in a tight squeeze, at the airport minutes before my flight leaves..." - Nature

Roll, baby, roll.

It's like nothing I've ever experienced before. Everything is just so wonderful, what you see, what you hear, what you touch. Just go with people you're comfortable with, so if you start to get nervous or freaked out a little, they'll be there to comfort you.

Some ppl get nervous when they feel a bit nauseated or when their heart starts to beat fast, or when you just start to feel like the pill is really hitting.

It's a good time.

------------------

You're only young once

Originally posted by kingink24:

before you do anything go and inform yourself - <A HREF="/cgi-bin/redir.cgi?url=http://www,dancesafe.org" TARGET=_blank&gt;http://www,dancesafe.org</A>

as for taking... it is a personal decision, don't let people push you to do it or vice versa.

keep in mind that rolling once is pretty harmless so you can try and deiced for yourself if you want to do it again or not wink.gif

Doing research is really important. My friends used to laugh at me b/c I'd look up EVERYTHING before I tried anything. But in the end, I was well informed and from that point on, anything I put into my body was by my own choice.

------------------

You're only young once

I definatly reccomend it...I do it just about every weekend...but I'll never forget my first time. It's a "harmless" drug. I've never had a bad trip, neither have any of my friends....and there are no shitty side effects (ok, you might be a little thirstier than usual) Just make sure your with friends. cwm12.gif

Originally posted by javi404:

I have never done X before. Im going to Exit. and Im thinking of rolling. from a rollers point of view: to roll or not to roll - that is the question - and why or whynot?...........

before you do anything go and inform yourself - http://www,dancesafe.org

as for taking... it is a personal decision, don't let people push you to do it or vice versa.

keep in mind that rolling once is pretty harmless so you can try and deiced for yourself if you want to do it again or not wink.gif

------------------

~PLuR~

magicfiresheepSM.jpg

[This message has been edited by kingink24 (edited 04-03-2001).]

Originally posted by imjustagirl:

I definatly reccomend it...I do it just about every weekend...but I'll never forget my first time. It's a "harmless" drug. I've never had a bad trip, neither have any of my friends....and there are no shitty side effects (ok, you might be a little thirstier than usual) Just make sure your with friends. cwm12.gif

what the hell are you talking about !!!

I advice strongly against rolling every weekend it takes the novelty out of it very quickly... your brain can't produce enough serotonin in 7 days and that leads to shorter less intense rolls unless you take more and more pills per session.

imjustagirl I don't want to sound harsh but you really need to read more about MDMA before you say what say, sorry.

------------------

I move smooth under water.

magicfiresheepSM.jpg

You need to think about this and learn about. You do NOT want to roll every weekend, although I know that's not what you're talking about. Make sure you know where the pill comes from. Do NOT buy in the club and test it or talk to someone who has taken one from the same batch. Be sure you hydrate yourself if you do take it. Limit or eliminate your alcohol consumption if you take it. Go with the flow and have no worries if you prepare and educate yourself and take it.

Okay peeps I know it's been said a thousand times but I'll say it again- everything in MODERATION! I will not say do it or don't do it because you need to make up your own mind about that; suffice it to say that I personally love it.

Every weekend is WAY too much. Besides building up tolerance it will burn you out, plus it is not good to depend on any substance like that. Saying it is "harmless" is naive.

Just do your research and make an informed decision.

------------------

I never try anything, I just do it... Wanna try me?

pussycat.jpg

I've been with quite a few ppl when they did their 1st pill...they all liked it and they said I gave them a good description of what to expect.

This is what I would tell you: it feels like you drank 10 cups of coffee, but then smoked a jibba, so you're calm but energetic, without the paranoia. Gotta love it! Have fun! AND only do 1 at a time and drink lots of fluids.

------------------

"You look Disco-Bitchin Fine!!"

If its your first time make it special the right club with the right music and friends because it will never be the same. you'll come close but never the same. cwm30.gif

------------------

"Smile is an inexpensive way to improve your looks."

cwm2.gif Well thank everyone for responding. in the end i decide not to roll this weekend when i go to exit. I decided to just let it pass and live the rest of my life not knowing what a great feeling it is. people say its better than sex. but sex dont cost 20 bucka a pop, you could have sex 3 times a day and not have to worry about seratonin levels in my head. Since im not gonna try it im also not gonna have to worry about where the pill came from. Im also not gonna have to worry about the damage to my neurons (the reason it feels the best only the first time). Some of you have some naive ideas about this drug but some of you guys were completely honest and well informed. thanks for the advice either way.

for the naive people out there this:

After MDMA depletes serotonin, the reuptake transporters are left vacant and exposed. When this happens, dopamine enters the transporter and gets taken up into the serotonin axon, where it isn't supposed to be. Studies have shown that dopamine itself is toxic to serotonin cells. But if that weren't enough, MAO comes along and breaks it down into hydrogen peroxide, which is also toxic to the cell. (Yes, the same hydrogen peroxide they put in hair bleach!) The hydrogen peroxide then "oxidizes" certain parts of the cell which don't normally get oxidized ("oxidize," as used here, basically means to break down with oxygen)

------------------

aim: javi404

email: javi404@yahoo.com

"size 10 never find me in a tight squeeze, at the airport minutes before my flight leaves..." - Nature

I think u should try rollin somewhere in private before u go to exit and do it for your first time...at least get a feel for it, so u know what to expect when ur at exit, cuz it's possible that u could bug out because there will be so much to take in at once, and ur gonna feel something u've never felt before, and it might scare u.

Do your homework and decide if it's right for you. Personally, it's was one of the best experiences of my life.

------------------

"The surest way to corrupt a youth is to instruct him to hold in higher esteem those who think alike than those who think differently." --Friedrich Nietzsche

I wish people were just as interested in the damage done to their body by alcohol, cocaine, caffeine,percocet, vicodin, and Mcdonald's food. But no, these are all great american drugs. And GHB, has the worst rap. Investigate moderate GHB use. see what you find. What ruins every possibly positive that could come from a drug experience is teeny-boppers who can't get enough and kill themselves with toxic mixtures of every chemical they can get. But anyway, good for you, drugs are really best never done. But don't think that sex can't fuck your mind and body up(STD'S), just as bad as a drug.