Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Is Yellow Label still floatin' around by you?

Nowhere to be found by me cwm14.gif It is still in production, it is just highly regualted now. My questions to everyone are:

1) Is Yellow Label flowin' by you or is it a bonus when it comes around? If so...is it expensive as hell?

2)What Liq's are by you?

By me it's TTOKKYO only...A few peeps have a Yellow here or there but for the most part Blue Label or "Australian" which is not really "Australian"...it's got no label and cooks up the equivalent of 1/2 a Liq. Rumor has it...it is mfg in St Isld...not even a real company. cwm24.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

the only times these days i've had a taste of yellow label are from people that have saved it from the past.

and can't people get it straight that TOKKYO = MEXICAN K? read the label, it says MADE IN MEXICO.

sorry, that really annoys me when people are like, "yea yea, it's japanese k, it's good shit" and it's just TOKKYO.

is yellow label only highly regulated in the tri-state area or is this a national thing? i am going to venture out to see if i could find some in the greater new england area..

for the time being though i will be: cwm45.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

nope. i stocked up while i could!! cwm4.gif

------------------

" Music is a universal language. Where speech fails, then music begins. It is the natural medium for the expression of our emotions - the art that expresses in tones our feelings which are too strong & too deep to be expressed in words"

Charles W. Landon

"Give a girl the right pair of shoes and she can conquer the world"- Marilyn Monroe

Yellow is highly regulated...I wish I saved the web page I read a while back about Fort Dodge...they actually switched corporate HQ from Fort Dodge Iowa to Kansas City (something to that effect)...from then on is when the regulation started. There was no explosion or any of that other bullshit that was going around.

It does crack me up that peeps still think TTOKKYO is japanese K...Think about it...why would they spell there on country wrong on any product. TTOKKYO is a Mexican pharmaceutical company, lots of steroids on the street are TTOKKYO as well.

In Tijuana yellow label goes for $13 bucks a Liq...there are shitloads of diffeerent kinds right on the shelf...crazy I tell ya!

By me these Liq's have been circulating...no label on them and they are 1/2 filled...they are being marketed as "Australian"...shit sucks and you get like 1.5 jars out of it. I have 2 yellows left...had a sleeve before x-mas...tring to save last one for Memorial Day wknd. cwm33.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

I picked up something in Mexico once called Imalgen, or something like that. It was just like the yellow. Am i the only one that likes the blue? I find the baby powder taste refreshing. weird...

------------------

So short a boy, so long a man, play with your toys as long as you can.

Originally posted by djscotphreak:

In Tijuana yellow label goes for $13 bucks a Liq...there are shitloads of diffeerent kinds right on the shelf...crazy I tell ya!

and can you just walk in and buy it? is it a bitch to bring it back to the states?

if not, tijuana here i come! wink.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

Originally posted by kitty19:

and can you just walk in and buy it? is it a bitch to bring it back to the states?

if not, tijuana here i come! wink.gif

it definitely has to be obnoxious to bring back, i dont know if dogs can sniff it or not, but if you get caught with it then youre FUCKED

------------------

01200110.jpg

Hmm maybe Im wrong but Im pretty positive that my friends get it. One of them had it just last month even. They get the TOKKYO crap too but mostly Ive seen them cookin up yellow label liq's.

------------------

tigger10.gif ~~~~~yup yup~~~~~

"AllEged bOyfRiend sTEalEr" lol butflanim_e0.gif

• 2 weeks later...

Yea, in Mexico, K isn't considered a drug. Yo can go into any farm/ animal feed store and buy it by the case. Yes, it is a felonly to bring it back, so I would not wanna get busted doing it. We rented a brand new truck and we had it in Mexico. We were gonna drain the windshield wiper fluid and fill the fucker with liquid k to smuggle it in, but we chickened out.