Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Parantula ripped off the decks at Space

V. Barbarino

Guest spinderella7713

People !! they got off 10 min early and it was their own choice!!!! Cedric got there and they showed him respect when he got to the dj booth .....They were not asked to get off the decks!!!Now the next time you go to space are you going to be timing everyone like that?? Its obvious where you hold the microscope its comical.

Thats it!!! This post is like something from US Weekly....

anybody have anything on Britney and Kevin Federline it will probably hold more ground. jeeesh

Come on, stop lying already.. Keep spining it, it doesn't help their cause. All they have to do is post this, "We had a different style of playing due to our successful party next door and our following, we now know we must blend what we did at Noc and what is expected at Space."

But instead they got morons like you lying for them on here.

Now now Saleen...as hurt as I am about the moron comment...this is what happened. Sorry that it doesnt fit ur cause. So I guess its my turn to get bashed?? from bruno to me...lol....

Alright, put up or shut, have these two post exactly what you said, remember now Gekko reads cj and you wouldn't want to lie and make the Gekko look bad, would you?

So boys, sign your name to her post... We are all waiting. !

they havent posted anything.....i just havent learned well enough not to respond to these things....eventually i will i guess.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Buddy, I hold a Bachelors of Science in Qualitative Economics from East Carolina University. You have no idea what I do for a living, but I can you this, it's more rewarding and complex than getting 15 of your friends to go to Mansion so you can earn 75 bucks and feel like a cool guy. Guys like you are a dime a dozen. Live off daddy's money, do drugs, come to sobe, become a promoter because you think it's glamorous and tell your friends back home thru your myspace page, that you are hanging out in the VIP at the hottest club with big time celebs such as Haylie Duff and Jamie Preistly all the while "taking time off from school" or contenplating Law School or Med School or a Club owner. (The next Chris Pacceillo)

Then you wake up and now are 25 years old, that magical thresh hold whereas it's go time, you either stay a loser or you do something with your life. This board is filled with losers like you. Some are great guys, but most will be selling bottles to losers from Baton Rouge LA who are here on vacation during urban beach week in ten years.

Good luck with your life, in ten years, I'll stroll thru sobe and you'll still be sitting there pondering med school, club owner or attorney..

*no bunnies were harmed in the making of this post.

LMFAO.... So true for some people... ???

Guest shrek_inc

Ok Saleen... First of all I'm not a crack head like you say I am...

And I don’t live off my Dad’s dime for a while now….

Actually I don’t even go out that much anymore....

Now how old are you again?

Damn for my age I am doing real well in the club world and my family does own a few clubs back in my neck of the woods plus I have a lot of friends that are djs and heard those guys spinning and gave them props...

Now Mr. LEGEND over there... You know what you remind me of... Uncle Junior from the Sopranos... You are so old and used up that you make no sense at times, and is so miserable that all you like to do is make others upset...

What do u do for work?

Would like someone to come and bash you about your work and how bad you suck at it? I don’t think so!

Oh By the way... So we can get this shit straight

I am Italian who was blessed to grow up in Brazil and America as well...

But my place of birth was Via Vittorio Emanuele in Palermo Italy....

Have a nice day

Buddy, I hold a Bachelors of Science in Qualitative Economics from East Carolina University. You have no idea what I do for a living, but I can you this, it's more rewarding and complex than getting 15 of your friends to go to Mansion so you can earn 75 bucks and feel like a cool guy. Guys like you are a dime a dozen. Live off daddy's money, do drugs, come to sobe, become a promoter because you think it's glamorous and tell your friends back home thru your myspace page, that you are hanging out in the VIP at the hottest club with big time celebs such as Haylie Duff and Jamie Preistly all the while "taking time off from school" or contenplating Law School or Med School or a Club owner. (The next Chris Pacceillo)

Then you wake up and now are 25 years old, that magical thresh hold whereas it's go time, you either stay a loser or you do something with your life. This board is filled with losers like you. Some are great guys, but most will be selling bottles to losers from Baton Rouge LA who are here on vacation during urban beach week in ten years.

Good luck with your life, in ten years, I'll stroll thru sobe and you'll still be sitting there pondering med school, club owner or attorney..

*no bunnies were harmed in the making of this post.

lmfao

+1

+2

Guest vaughan

Listen...

I have read enough...

1. NOBODY gets a shot at THEE Legendary Club Space and "decides to get off the decks early" on your own accord... That's like FINALLY getting the chance to bang the hottest chicck in school... nevermind, bad anaology....

2. I've heard nothing but great things about these guys... heard they are great GUYS, and I've never heard them play NOR am I the type of person to even critique them if I didn't like their style. I know everyone here likes them and sometimes, thats enough.

3. They don't have to justify anything to anyone... but I think people should defend themselves in a situation like this. And IF they did get "ripped off the decks"... who cares... they still got the shot and that says a lot about what certian people think of them and their talent. There will be other opportunities for these guys...

4. And the truth about Saleens posts... they're usually true... and people can't take that kinda shit. I have learned to not listen to how he says stuff, but what he says... and yes, he is a stand-up guy and I have a lot of respect for shit he says... again... what he says and how he delivers it is sometimes... umm... err... well not how I would handle it... but then again... who really likes the fluffy version.

Guest swank

so....then you agree that inferences about the effects of money on economic activity may depend importantly on the choice of a monetary index because simple-sum aggregates cannot internalize pure substitution effects....right?

just askin...

don'tcha love when people google items then post them as their own words...

http://ideas.repec.org/a/ucp/jpolec/v104y1996i5p1065-83.html

http://econpapers.repec.org/article/ucpjpolec/v_3A104_3Ay_3A1996_3Ai_3A5_3Ap_3A1065-83.htm

do you see 'open and closed' quotes suggesting that these are my words...or just a question from a standard case study that you can't answer?

cuz I can answer the question ;)

just sayin...

Guest macboy

so....then you agree that inferences about the effects of money on economic activity may depend importantly on the choice of a monetary index because simple-sum aggregates cannot internalize pure substitution effects....right?

just askin...

http://econpapers.repec.org/article/ucpjpolec/v_3A104_3Ay_3A1996_3Ai_3A5_3Ap_3A1065-83.htm

do you see 'open and closed' quotes suggesting that these are my words...or just a question from a standard case study that you can't answer?

just sayin...

The fact that you DIDN'T put those words in quotation marks suggests that they are your own words. Put 'em in quotes next time, and give credit to the author.

Just sayin... ;D ;D

Oh, and what the hell is the answer? :P

Guest vaughan

they played great!

And that has YET to come into question... It sounds like they did a GREAT job

Listen...

I have read enough...

1. NOBODY gets a shot at THEE Legendary Club Space and "decides to get off the decks early" on your own accord... That's like FINALLY getting the chance to bang the hottest chicck in school... nevermind, bad anaology....

2. I've heard nothing but great things about these guys... heard they are great GUYS, and I've never heard them play NOR am I the type of person to even critique them if I didn't like their style. I know everyone here likes them and sometimes, thats enough.

3. They don't have to justify anything to anyone... but I think people should defend themselves in a situation like this. And IF they did get "ripped off the decks"... who cares... they still got the shot and that says a lot about what certian people think of them and their talent. There will be other opportunities for these guys...

4. And the truth about Saleens posts... they're usually true... and people can't take that kinda shit. I have learned to not listen to how he says stuff, but what he says... and yes, he is a stand-up guy and I have a lot of respect for shit he says... again... what he says and how he delivers it is sometimes... umm... err... well not how I would handle it... but then again... who really likes the fluffy version.

I totally agree V...

Guest tres-b

Listen...

I have read enough...

Well said...

Guest lyrik

Listen...

I have read enough...

Hey...you see what happens when you pay attention to much on CJ...website and message board pirates come into your house and steal almost everything and you're left with a hollow shell of what use to be...I WANT THE DAMN SMILEYS BACK!

Guest vaughan

I do too... this place is making my brain hurt! LOL!

Hey Lyrik... Did I mention we have Fred Everything next Friday @ Blue?

Guest lyrik

I thought I seen something posted about that...you know you should really try and be a little more proactive when it comes to promoting and spreading the word...it helps a lot. I bet a lot of people here would like know whats the 411.

Guest vaughan

I thought I seen something posted about that...you know you should really try and be a little more proactive when it comes to promoting and spreading the word...it helps a lot. I bet a lot of people here would like know whats the 411.

Yeah... sorry... Here ya go...

LUST4HOUSE.COM presents

FRED EVERYTHING

Om Records | 20:20 Vision | Montreal

FRIDAY JUNE 16TH

along with LUST resident dj's

JASON WIGGILL

SHELDON PRINCE

VAUGHAN LAZAR

BLUE!

222 ESPANOLA WAY - MIAMI BEACH

www.lust4house.com

www.myspace.com/lust4house

www.fredeverything.com

www1.myspace.com/fredeverything

just askin...

just sayin...

First off, its obvious you stole those words and posted them to look good, too bad you were caught. Also I can't answer that question. Questions like those are for proffs and graduate students to discuss over a frapachino at the local coffee house. In the real world of under grad econ, you study practical and useful econ that prepares you for the real world, not the theory world. So you now get a cookie, you stole the question, passed it off on your own, and now lay claim to knowing the answer yet, anyone can know the anwer when one steals it from google.

Guest lyrik

Yeah... sorry... Here ya go...

LUST4HOUSE.COM presents

FRED EVERYTHING

Om Records | 20:20 Vision | Montreal

FRIDAY JUNE 16TH

along with LUST resident dj's

JASON WIGGILL

SHELDON PRINCE

VAUGHAN LAZAR

BLUE!

222 ESPANOLA WAY - MIAMI BEACH

www.lust4house.com

www.myspace.com/lust4house

www.fredeverything.com

www1.myspace.com/fredeverything

[move]FRIGGIN' SWEET!6.jpg[/move]

Guest swank

just askin...

just sayin...

First off, its obvious you stole those words and posted them to look good, too bad you were caught. Also I can't answer that question. Questions like those are for proffs and graduate students to discuss over a frapachino at the local coffee house. In the real world of under grad econ, you study practical and useful econ that prepares you for the real world, not the theory world. So you now get a cookie, you stole the question, passed it off on your own, and now lay claim to knowing the answer yet, anyone can know the anwer when one steals it from google.

First of all (NOT first off...LOL)

you seem to be under the impression that you're the only one who has access to a search engine (Google in this case), and you also seem to be under the impression that because I took a 'statement' and turned it into a 'query' that I was intentionally trying to plagiarise someone's theory. If that had been the case then I would have used something called a 'thesaurus'...everyone has those too.

You were right about one thing...the answer to the statement (turned question) is based on 'theory'

BTW 'Google' is a search engine designed to provide information...it's free like researching a book at the library...not stealing.

open your mind.... you'd be surprised what lies out there for you! ;)

Guest sobe2004

just askin...

just sayin...

you seem to be under the impression that you're the only one who has access to a search engine (Google in this case), and you also seem to be under the impression that because I took a 'statement' and turned it into a 'query' that I was intentionally trying to plagiarise someone's theory. If that had been the case then I would have used something called a 'thesaurus'...everyone has those too.

You were right about one thing...the answer to the statement (turned question) is based on 'theory'

BTW 'Google' is a search engine designed to provide information...it's free like researching a book at the library...not stealing.

Dude . . . I would just stop now . . . your hole is big enough . . .

Guest swank

just askin...

just sayin...

Dude . . . I would just stop now . . . your hole is big enough . . .

??? not sure what you mean...

Guest teabag

It means stop and desist...'cause you don't look smart right now...

I like parantula by the way....cause they like coronas!!!

Guest swank

please remind me how one looks smart on a message board...

retarded3zz.jpg

Guest coach

please remind me how one looks smart on a message board...

What'd I say?

Guest becha

;D

I'm outa of the loop.... married with kids and all...

but who is Parantula....?

I imagine some kind of DJ Duo...

Who are they?

Thanks in advance...

???