Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First meetings......

Bling

no im not givin them im askin :P

fri with a cousin of a coworker meetin her. shes 20 cute as hell and an ex UM dancer .. kinda tricky cuz its a relative of a coworker

any tips..

oh its to the movies in a group with coworker.. this girl and her 19 yr old sister and her friend :P

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest lulamishka

Don't see United 93.

Or any movie that's gonna potentially make someone cry, for that matter.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Bad idea to go on a blind date with someone that you can't bring into a bar and get drunk!! Bad idea...

Dude you're like 29...you should be going out with 23 year old chicks or older...

But if she does have a fake I.D then a 20 year old with a fake I.D can be quite exciting.....But you didn't hear that from me... ;)

Guest Miss_Digital

dont spill your guts on the first date, dont tell her urife storythe first time you meet her

please keep conversation light

ask questions about her

i agree with lola dont see some thing sad or terribly romantic like the NOTE BOOK see a comedy

Guest macboy

Personally, I think movies are terrible for a first date. You have to get a chance to talk to the person and you are not going to do that sitting in a dark theatre for 2 hours. If you must do this group thing, I'd ask her to meet up an hour before for coffee so you can chat.

Guest swirlundergrounder

Personally, I think movies are terrible for a first date. You have to get a chance to talk to the person and you are not going to do that sitting in a dark theatre for 2 hours. If you must do this group thing, I'd ask her to meet up an hour before for coffee so you can chat.

Very good point. How do you get to know someone in a movie theatre? That like a 3rd date thing to do or something...I agree meet up with her b4..

Then again if there is no chemistry when you meet you can always walk out on the date in the middle of the movie and she still has a ride home..LOL :P :P

I AGREE ITS A bad idea this came up after they decided as a group to do it then i overheard asked her if her cousin was single and then just got myself into this situation..

what i do know is some drinking will be involved for the nerves :P

Guest macboy

I AGREE ITS A bad idea this came up after they decided as a group to do it then i overheard asked her if her cousin was single and then just got myself into this situation..

what i do know is some drinking will be involved for the nerves :P

Don't go out with a loaded gun. :P

ben_stiller4.jpg

Guest sross

Probably not the best choice of venue for a blind date...but then I've never been on one so what do I know?

Good luck Bling :)

Guest ILLMATIC

got a blind date fri with a cousin of a coworker. shes 20 cute as hell and an ex UM dancer .. kinda tricky cuz its a relative of a coworker

any tips..

oh its to the movies in a group with coworker.. this girl and her 19 yr old sister and her friend :P

Read between the lines.

got a blind date fri with cousin . Shes 20 cute as hell and an ex UM dancer .. kinda tricky cuz its a relative

any tips..

oh its to the movies in a group .. this girl and her 19 yr old sister and her friend :P

JK

Guest teabag

20 is still legal last time I checked...women like the guy a bit older anyways...use your experience as a lever on your direction not as a handicap.

Guest Electric Eel

I wouldn't really consider this a blind date, kind of a group outing that you are joining along with. Probably be more comfortable then a real blind date since your coworker will be there.

People don't knock blind dates, my parents met on one and are still happily together 30 some years later ;D

Guest coach

First, make sure this IS a date and not just a fun outing with friends. Sounds unusual to me. In any case, if it is a real date, here is the best advice you will ever get:

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!

That's it. Let her talk. When you talk, make it only to ask questions about whatever she is talking about.

Go somewhere light after the movies, if you were on South Beach, I'd recommend Segafredo's. But anything like a nice lounge, NOT A BAR, is good. If she's hot and likely to be a good piece, buy some rounds and let the girl(s) talk.

There are at least 3 good things that come out of this strategy. 1) you learn a lot about her so you know better how to hook her. 2) You don't prove to her the idiot that you are by shooting your mouth off. and 3) You make her feel really special.

Guest swirlundergrounder

First, make sure this IS a date and not just a fun outing with friends. Sounds unusual to me. In any case, if it is a real date, here is the best advice you will ever get:

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!

That's it. Let her talk. When you talk, make it only to ask questions about whatever she is talking about.

Go somewhere light after the movies, if you were on South Beach, I'd recommend Segafredo's. But anything like a nice lounge, NOT A BAR, is good. If she's hot and likely to be a good piece, buy some rounds and let the girl(s) talk.

There are at least 3 good things that come out of this strategy. 1) you learn a lot about her so you know better how to hook her. 2) You don't prove to her the idiot that you are by shooting your mouth off. and 3) You make her feel really special.

Dude..The girl is 20 YEARS OLD.. She can't go to a bar... LOL...Maybe a coffee bar or an olive bar...

Guest swirlundergrounder

MY PARENTS met on a blind date as well. unfortunately they are no longer together though... :-\

LMFAO..That was funny. First Lee says that her parents are still together and then you post that your parents are not together.. LOL..

Not funny that your parents are not together.. You know what I mean... :P :P

Just go and have fun. Whatever happens, happens.. Just don't try to put your arms around her in the movie. Instead when the movie gets really quite, put your hand on the back of her head and push her head down towards your crotch and yell 'SUCK IT BITCH'...LMFAO...