Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First meetings......

Bling

Guest xmuzik

from what i've learned in my few years on this planet when a woman talks alot about sports she is trying to impress a man because she thinks that men are into sports

this is a sign that she is a clueless about men as men are about women and that she longs for freaky , love filled sex with someone that will not haul ass with the quickness

my advice is as follows .........i fthis chick is hot , log out from this message board & call this woman .... it doesn't matter dinner , movie , the club , netflix at your or her place , watch the world cup , or a ball game.... in the end a freak is knocking on your door

lol :P it went well. and no i didnt have my camera. we just talked.... actually lots about sports shes hardcore into it it seems

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Devilicious

from what i've learned in my few years on this planet when a woman talks alot about sports she is trying to impress a man because she thinks that men are into sports

this is a sign that she is a clueless about men as men are about women and that she longs for freaky , love filled sex with someone that will not haul ass with the quickness

my advice is as follows .........i fthis chick is hot , log out from this message board & call this woman .... it doesn't matter dinner , movie , the club , netflix at your or her place , watch the world cup , or a ball game.... in the end a freak is knocking on your door

lol :P it went well. and no i didnt have my camera. we just talked.... actually lots about sports shes hardcore into it it seems

wrong.

women talking about sports = a woman wants you to hit it & doesn't know how to tell you how to hit

wrong again.

Some women actually like sports for their own enjoyment. I grew up with college basketball, fell in love with football at FSU, and am watching the Heat as I type. Must I be trying to impress my goldfish or something by doing this?

Guest HouseJunkie

Dude, that was soo selfish, no pics - women don't like men that r selfish... trust me, I know, I watch Lifetime.

Guest mursa

..i think making her laugh , being confident and witty has already been covered ...and try to incorporate those things into your personality ............not only on this particular date...but when around women in social settings ....

as for what works with me usually, and it could work for you..(that is if you dont open up TOO much )is be Mysterious and Quiet at times...and let them iniciate....

...remember , a girl that is worth while will iniciate conversations etc with you if she's really digging you .

tis all

Guest swirlundergrounder

You know my most successful relationships with women in the past (if you can call them successful since I'm obviously not with them anymore) b4 my wife now and including her, were women I hit it off with in a non date situation. Such as meeting someone in a no pressure situation such as being over at a friends house for a get together and then hitting it off with someone who happened to be there unexpectedly.

I can't think of any girl that I ever really hit it off with on a date and then ended up with them for any signifcant amount of time.

Either I got to know them slowly over time or I met them in a social, non-date situation.

Dude I think the key is having a lot of lady friends (who don't get jealous) who know or have a lot cool girl friends. That way you get exposed to more women in non date situations.

Hanging out with girls who only have a bunch of guy friends won't help you any because obviously she can't get along with girls and wants all the male attention she can get thus she won't hook you up with any of her girl-friends that she may have. Plus since she doesn't hang out with girls that won't do you any good either..

The best bet is to have a good lady friend who is in a relationship and has a bunch of girl friends who are single.

Hope that made sense....