• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest swirlundergrounder

its a soul thing :P a spiritual thing lol

:P

No dumb ass..It's a body thing!!!

Guest Marina22

Ok, here's what's gonna happen.

First of all, I don't want you calling it a date. Let me say it again. Do NOT call it a date. Remove that word from your vocabulary. Dates are counterproductive. The word "date" brings about unnecessary expectations. Tell her you're gonna grab a cup of coffee tomorrow and she should come along. Notice I said tell, not ask.

When you're on your non-date, hear her out, be nice, and sweet to her, but do NOT be her shoulder to lean on. Fuck that. This is crucial. That's what she has mommy for. The minute she starts speaking about her past and acts like you're her Jewish psychologist, speak about something else. Immediately, faggelito! You getting this? You are trying to gain attraction, not be the "gee lollipops, he's such a nice guy." "Nice guys" are not sexual creatures. And you will never have a chance with her if you fall into that hole. First impressions are extremely important. I swear, Bling, I'm gonna track this girl down. And if she tells me a week from now, "oh, Daniel is SUCH a nice guy...I can talk to him about my past and all my problems," I'm gonna go to your house and stick you in the face. Be nice, but do not be the typical "nice guy" who's desperately in need of a girl. Girls do not like desperate guys. Only Tilt does.

Ok. If during or at the end of your non-date, you feel like you should kiss her, kiss her. If she turns away, so be it. But don't say "I'm sorry" if she turns away. Do not ever apologize for being a sexual creature. You are human and if she gets upset, she can go fuck herself. And if she does fuck herself, send me the pics.

Great tips and funny too :D I agree with most esp. about the non-date title. However, I have to ponder on the "nice guys are not sexual creatures" comment. Can't it be both, though? Bling, I have to agree you gotta hunt your own meat but have fun and be "so money you don't even know it".

Guest Devilicious

First of all, I don't want you calling it a date. Let me say it again. Do NOT call it a date. Remove that word from your vocabulary. Dates are counterproductive. The word "date" brings about unnecessary expectations. Tell her you're gonna grab a cup of coffee tomorrow and she should come along. Notice I said tell, not ask.

When you're on your non-date, hear her out, be nice, and sweet to her, but do NOT be her shoulder to lean on. Fuck that. This is crucial. That's what she has mommy for. The minute she starts speaking about her past and acts like you're her Jewish psychologist, speak about something else. Immediately, faggelito! You getting this? You are trying to gain attraction, not be the "gee lollipops, he's such a nice guy." "Nice guys" are not sexual creatures. And you will never have a chance with her if you fall into that hole. First impressions are extremely important. I swear, Bling, I'm gonna track this girl down. And if she tells me a week from now, "oh, Daniel is SUCH a nice guy...I can talk to him about my past and all my problems," I'm gonna go to your house and stick you in the face. Be nice, but do not be the typical "nice guy" who's desperately in need of a girl. Girls do not like desperate guys. Only Tilt does.

Ok. If during or at the end of your non-date, you feel like you should kiss her, kiss her. If she turns away, so be it. But don't say "I'm sorry" if she turns away. Do not ever apologize for being a sexual creature. You are human and if she gets upset, she can go fuck herself. And if she does fuck herself, send me the pics.

For some reason I actually agree with most of this post...except the kissing part...DO NOT TRY TO KISS HER!!!

Aha, I just read Carisa's post now... Come to think of it, I happen to agree with this statement.

What's wrong with kissing her? I'm not saying it's definitely recommended; that's a decision that happens in the moment. But it's instinctual... slow and eye contact is involved. If he feels she's into it of COURSE he should kiss her. If the timing is right and he doesn't, she's going to think he doesn't like her.

Make her laugh. Flirt. Look into her eyes but don't stare. Get close to her, find ways to innocently touch her. If you do that, you should be able to gauge by her reaction whether or not she would be receptive to a smooch.

all good advice.. and kisses as shocking as it is most first dates ive gone on ive ended up kissing .. it just happens i def dont force it.. maybe just lucked out i guess ..

i usually have pretty good dates when i go out on them

but then each situation is different as is the person.. u def have to read the person u cant be stupid and just think about one thing cuz in the end thats not the most important thing..

really

Guest lyrik

so...you gonna kiss her?

A kiss is but a kiss...but Smudge are ya gonna try and slip a finger in is the real question? Then you're walkin the line son!

Guest JMT

ask her to play "just the tip" ;)

lol

Ahh... Bling, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to tell you to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call "dating". I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there you're wondering, do I have food on my face? Am I eating too much? Am I talking too much? Are they talking enough? Am I interested? I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested? But I'm not that interested, but I think she might be interested, but do I want to be interested? But now she's not interested, so now all of a sudden I'm getting... I'm started to get interested. And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door 'cause then it's awkward. It's like, "well, goodnight". Do you do like the ass-out hug? Where you hug each other like this and the ass sticks out because you're trying not to get too close, or just go right in and kiss them on the lips, or don't kiss them at all? It's difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you just really want to know, are we going to get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? And perhaps play a little game called "just the tip", just for a second just to see how it feels, or "ouch! ouch! you're on my hair."

Guest drlogic

Just the tip? LOL

That's from WEDDING CRASHERS! I love that line...

This is some funny shit......Maybe I'm old skool, but when a chic sucks your dick or you get stinky finger,,,,YOU'RE OFFICIALLY DATING/GOING STEADY(LOL)

Nowadays, some girls might give 2 or 3 guys a hummer on the same night...Or go fuck some guy in the car, come back into the club and suck some others guys dick......

As for what JMT wrote......those scenarios sound a little "high-school-ish"......As you get older, if there's a connection, YOU'LL KNOW! No need to force anything. And w/ the moral decline of today's society, the chances of the girl making the first move are much higher.

I recommend getting drunk....but that's just me.

LOL @ JUST THE TIP...God, I hated that game!

Guest lulamishka

lol

Ahh... Bling, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to tell you to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call "dating". I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there you're wondering, do I have food on my face? Am I eating too much? Am I talking too much? Are they talking enough? Am I interested? I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested? But I'm not that interested, but I think she might be interested, but do I want to be interested? But now she's not interested, so now all of a sudden I'm getting... I'm started to get interested. And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door 'cause then it's awkward. It's like, "well, goodnight". Do you do like the ass-out hug? Where you hug each other like this and the ass sticks out because you're trying not to get too close, or just go right in and kiss them on the lips, or don't kiss them at all? It's difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you just really want to know, are we going to get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? And perhaps play a little game called "just the tip", just for a second just to see how it feels, or "ouch! ouch! you're on my hair."

LoL... Man, I gotta see that movie again.

Guest mp3some

lol

LOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Awesome script to that whole movie...... fkn loved it!

umm about the group thing, bling... good luck.

Guest HouseJunkie

This one time, I went on a blind date and I ordered some wings, unbeknownst to me the wings were heavy drench with vinegar. I grabbed one of the wings and took a bite and got a good whiff of the Vinegar. I didn’t know it was possible to cough and sneeze simultaneously but I did and I catapult a piece of wings across the table straight into my dates face …

This one time, I went on a blind date and I ordered some wings, unbeknownst to me the wings were heavy drench with vinegar. I grabbed one of the wings and took a bite and got a good whiff of the Vinegar. I didn’t know it was possible to cough and sneeze simultaneously but I did and I catapult a piece of wings across the table straight into my dates face …

;D did u get a second date ? ;D :P

that brings up another good point....if you eat chicken wings, then afterwards wash your hands THOROUGHLY. because if you get lucky later that night and your fingers make their way down her pants....well if you think hot wing sauce is spicy in your mouth....

Guest coach

Make her laugh. Flirt. Look into her eyes but don't stare. Get close to her, find ways to innocently touch her. If you do that, you should be able to gauge by her reaction whether or not she would be receptive to a smooch.

Best advice, yet. Aside from mine, of course. And renzo's.

For some reason I actually agree with most of this post...except the kissing part...DO NOT TRY TO KISS HER!!!

Aha, I just read Carisa's post now... Come to think of it, I happen to agree with this statement.

What's wrong with kissing her? I'm not saying it's definitely recommended; that's a decision that happens in the moment. But it's instinctual... slow and eye contact is involved. If he feels she's into it of COURSE he should kiss her. If the timing is right and he doesn't, she's going to think he doesn't like her.

Some peoples instincts are better than others...