Guest lulamishka

"Never trust a big butt and smile

That girl is poison"

by BBD Poison

Man, I used to loooove that song!

Guest ddg

ask her to play "just the tip" ;)

lol

Ahh... Bling, I apologize to you if I don't seem real eager to tell you to jump into a forced awkward intimate situation that people like to call "dating". I don't like the feeling. You're sitting there you're wondering, do I have food on my face? Am I eating too much? Am I talking too much? Are they talking enough? Am I interested? I'm not really interested, should I play like I'm interested? But I'm not that interested, but I think she might be interested, but do I want to be interested? But now she's not interested, so now all of a sudden I'm getting... I'm started to get interested. And when am I supposed to kiss her? Do I have to wait for the door 'cause then it's awkward. It's like, "well, goodnight". Do you do like the ass-out hug? Where you hug each other like this and the ass sticks out because you're trying not to get too close, or just go right in and kiss them on the lips, or don't kiss them at all? It's difficult trying to read the situation. And all the while you just really want to know, are we going to get hopped up enough to make some bad decisions? And perhaps play a little game called "just the tip", just for a second just to see how it feels, or "ouch! ouch! you're on my hair."

classic!!! ;D

Guest swank

That girl is poison"

by BBD Poison

Check this out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6blgjF6UkU

sound sucks but this one is funny!

Anything produced by 'Teddy Riley' was a hit,matter of fact...he's bringin back the 'New Jack Swing' this year with the New Jack reunion tour, featuring acts such as BLACKstreet,Guy, After 7, SWV and Toni Tone Tony.

Guest ILLMATIC

That girl is poison"

by BBD Poison

Check this out!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N6blgjF6UkU

sound sucks but this one is funny!

Anything produced by 'Teddy Riley' was a hit,matter of fact...he's bringin back the 'New Jack Swing' this year with the New Jack reunion tour, featuring acts such as BLACKstreet,Guy, After 7, SWV and Toni Tone Tony.

OH shit that is going to be TIGHT!

Oh yeah FYI Jodeci is doing a reunion tour. They are finally back together again.

Guest HouseJunkie

This one time, I went on a blind date and I ordered some wings, unbeknownst to me the wings were heavy drench with vinegar. I grabbed one of the wings and took a bite and got a good whiff of the Vinegar. I didn’t know it was possible to cough and sneeze simultaneously but I did and I catapult a piece of wings across the table straight into my dates face …

;D did u get a second date ? ;D :P

No, I think she died or got hit by a bus...never did hear back from her.

Guest Slide On The Ice

This one time, I went on a blind date and I ordered some wings, unbeknownst to me the wings were heavy drench with vinegar. I grabbed one of the wings and took a bite and got a good whiff of the Vinegar. I didn’t know it was possible to cough and sneeze simultaneously but I did and I catapult a piece of wings across the table straight into my dates face …

;D did u get a second date ? ;D :P

No, I think she died or got hit by a bus...never did hear back from her.

She got hit by a bus from crossing the street with wing sauce in her eyes?

Guest swank

change of plans .. its not at movies its at her sisters house party now for her bday

very good news indeed ;D

Great!....locked in the confines of a private home. Maybe you'll get to sit next to her Dad? :P

Guest ShampooBabe

i dont think is a date if a bunch of people is going with u. I dont even think the girl knows she is on a date with someone...

my advice is: you have to smell nice. Your hair, your mouth, your whole body... if you are gonna kiss her, wait for the right moment, wait for a romantic escenary, but, still beter if you dont kiss her until you are on a real date.

If you go to a first date on a movie, make sure to go somewhere else so u can talk. My expierence is that if u first meet, you sit side by side, nervous, but after 2 hours you start feeling more confortable with the person, so when its over and u go to have coffee or whatever, then u feel more easy and plus u have more conversation subjects, like the movie u just saw.......!

Guest Spankmeister

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda...

Be yourself....trying to be someone you are not will not only fail, but even by some slim chance it does succeed in the short term, down the road it is doomed...because no matter who we seem to be or who we pretend to be, who we really are comes out in the end.

Obsessing about it will only get your head in knots...

And I am not going to even comment on the 20yr old thing...Bling, I have to call you out on this one...you say you want someone 'real' to do things with and all that, but then when someone gives you some good advice saying that 20 may be a little young, you respond by saying that she is 'way cuter'...

Make up your mind...if you want some physicality, that is fine as long as you are straight up about it. But if you want someone 'real' that can be a partner in life, then look beyond the T&A factor...

Guest swank

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda...

Be yourself....trying to be someone you are not will not only fail, but even by some slim chance it does succeed in the short term, down the road it is doomed...because no matter who we seem to be or who we pretend to be, who we really are comes out in the end.

And I am not going to even comment on the 20yr old thing...Bling, I have to call you out on this one...you say you want someone 'real' to do things with and all that, but then when someone gives you some good advice saying that 20 may be a little young, you respond by saying that she is 'way cuter'...

Make up your mind...if you want some physicality, that is fine as long as you are straight up about it. But if you want someone 'real' that can be a partner in life, then look beyond the T&A factor...

* this public announcement message has been brought to you by someone who is blessed in both departments. ;D

just sayin...

Guest Devilicious

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda...

* this public announcement message has been brought to you by someone who is blessed in both departments. ;D

just sayin...

Dear Bruce:

When you post something, it is understood that that is what you are "sayin." It's really not neccesary to write "just sayin..." after every single post. We get it.

JUST SAYIN!!!! ;D

Happy Friday :)

Guest lulamishka

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda...

just sayin...

Dear Bruce:

When you post something, it is understood that that is what you are "sayin." It's really not neccesary to write "just sayin..." after every single post. We get it.

JUST SAYIN!!!! ;D

lol

Guest Major

5 pages of utter nonsense!!!!!

Bling>> bring her back to yours... put on some 'Sade' have a couple of drinks... don't get her too wasted... Shag the arse of it... make sure you do a good job... then its on your terms after that.

Have a good time ;)

Guest swank

Yadda, Yadda, Yadda...

just sayin...

Dear Bruce:

JUST SAYIN!!!! ;D

but...but...

I was just sayin... ;D

Guest swank

actually....I caught that from Vaughan.....shit.....I hope he doesn't sue me for 'plagiaramizimg' him! :-[

Guest lulamishka

So Bling, how was your non-date?

You posted this thread asking us for advice and don't even give us the lowdown on what happened. Sheesh. You're leavin' us hangin' here!

Where's the official full review + pics? :P