Clubplanet Nightlife Community

First meetings......

Bling

Guest r3nz0

Ok, here's what's gonna happen.

First of all, I don't want you calling it a date. Let me say it again. Do NOT call it a date. Remove that word from your vocabulary. Dates are counterproductive. The word "date" brings about unnecessary expectations. Tell her you're gonna grab a cup of coffee tomorrow and she should come along. Notice I said tell, not ask.

When you're on your non-date, hear her out, be nice, and sweet to her, but do NOT be her shoulder to lean on. Fuck that. This is crucial. That's what she has mommy for. The minute she starts speaking about her past and acts like you're her Jewish psychologist, speak about something else. Immediately, faggelito! You getting this? You are trying to gain attraction, not be the "gee lollipops, he's such a nice guy." "Nice guys" are not sexual creatures. And you will never have a chance with her if you fall into that hole. First impressions are extremely important. I swear, Bling, I'm gonna track this girl down. And if she tells me a week from now, "oh, Daniel is SUCH a nice guy...I can talk to him about my past and all my problems," I'm gonna go to your house and stick you in the face. Be nice, but do not be the typical "nice guy" who's desperately in need of a girl. Girls do not like desperate guys. Only Tilt does.

Ok. If during or at the end of your non-date, you feel like you should kiss her, kiss her. If she turns away, so be it. But don't say "I'm sorry" if she turns away. Do not ever apologize for being a sexual creature. You are human and if she gets upset, she can go fuck herself. And if she does fuck herself, send me the pics.

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

MY PARENTS met on a blind date as well. unfortunately they are no longer together though... :-\

LMFAO..That was funny. First Lee says that her parents are still together and then you post that your parents are not together.. LOL..

Not funny that your parents are not together.. You know what I mean... :P :P

Just go and have fun. Whatever happens' date=' happens.. Just don't try to put your arms around her in the movie. Instead when the movie gets really quite, put your hand on the back of her head and push her head down towards your crotch and yell 'SUCK IT BITCH'...LMFAO...

[/quote']

and that was step one to how u got ur bundle of joy huh terry lol ;D

First of all, I don't want you calling it a date. Let me say it again. Do NOT call it a date. Remove that word from your vocabulary. Dates are counterproductive. The word "date" brings about unnecessary expectations. Tell her you're gonna grab a cup of coffee tomorrow and she should come along. Notice I said tell, not ask.

When you're on your non-date, hear her out, be nice, and sweet to her, but do NOT be her shoulder to lean on. Fuck that. This is crucial. That's what she has mommy for. The minute she starts speaking about her past and acts like you're her Jewish psychologist, speak about something else. Immediately, faggelito! You getting this? You are trying to gain attraction, not be the "gee lollipops, he's such a nice guy." "Nice guys" are not sexual creatures. And you will never have a chance with her if you fall into that hole. First impressions are extremely important. I swear, Bling, I'm gonna track this girl down. And if she tells me a week from now, "oh, Daniel is SUCH a nice guy...I can talk to him about my past and all my problems," I'm gonna go to your house and stick you in the face. Be nice, but do not be the typical "nice guy" who's desperately in need of a girl. Girls do not like desperate guys. Only Tilt does.

Ok. If during or at the end of your non-date, you feel like you should kiss her, kiss her. If she turns away, so be it. But don't say "I'm sorry" if she turns away. Do not ever apologize for being a sexual creature. You are human and if she gets upset, she can go fuck herself. And if she does fuck herself, send me the pics.

;)

For some reason I actually agree with most of this post...except the kissing part...DO NOT TRY TO KISS HER!!!

Guest swank

For some reason I actually agree with most of this post...except the kissing part...DO NOT TRY TO KISS HER!!!

+1

you have to earn the right to kiss her...I don't think that a couple of hours on the first meeting actually qualifies. It's like going to the bank to do paperwork with a loan/mortgage officer and kissing her on the way out? LOL

Guest r3nz0

Shit, Bling can do what he feels is best for him. If the non-date is not going well, it would be ridiculous for him to try to kiss her. That's obvious and would make no sense. But if it's going well, there is absolutely no problem with kissing her.

And sorry, Swank, but I could not disagree any more with what you said. You have to "earn the right to kiss her?" Um, say what? Earn the right? Who is she, the queen of the world? Stop putting girls on pedestals, homey. It's more like, she has to earn the right to kiss me. Yeah, I'm cocky. Wanna fight about it?

Guest swank

Shit, Bling can do what he feels is best for him. If the non-date is not going well, it would be ridiculous for him to try to kiss her. That's obvious and would make no sense. But if it's going well, there is absolutely no problem with kissing her.

And sorry, Swank, but I could not disagree any more with what you said. You have to "earn the right to kiss her?" Um, say what? Earn the right? Who is she, the queen of the world? Stop putting girls on pedestals, homey. It's more like, she has to earn the right to kiss me. Yeah, I'm cocky. Wanna fight about it?

Ya! I'll fight you bitch..bend over. :P

but seriously...I don't question your game r3nz0. I guess the girls that I'm attracted to usually seem to be a little more confident or independant (not to be mixed up with conceited) and like to be guided into the slippery tunnel of lust...and not pushed in.

It is still possible to be sensual or sexual without being a neanderthal and clubbing your next conquest over the head before dragging her home.

just sayin ;D

Guest r3nz0

Nah, dude. A girl's confidence has nothing to do with being kissed early on. In fact, I have noticed the more confident the girl, the easier it is to kiss her.

Guest lulamishka

LOL! :D

Listen to Renzo, Bling. I agree with the advice he just gave you.

Guest lulamishka

People don't knock blind dates, my parents met on one and are still happily together 30 some years later ;D

Same thing w/ my dad & stepmother. And they're going on 17+ years now.

Guest lulamishka

Aha, I just read Carisa's post now... Come to think of it, I happen to agree with this statement.

Guest lulamishka

It is still possible to be sensual or sexual without being a neanderthal and clubbing your next conquest over the head before dragging her home.

just sayin ;D

LOL! Thanks, Swank. I got a nice laugh out of that one.

First' date=' make sure this IS a date and not just a fun outing with friends. Sounds unusual to me. In any case, if it is a real date, here is the best advice you will ever get:

SHUT THE FUCK UP!!!!!!!!!

That's it. Let her talk. When you talk, make it only to ask questions about whatever she is talking about.

Go somewhere light after the movies, if you were on South Beach, I'd recommend Segafredo's. But anything like a nice lounge, NOT A BAR, is good. If she's hot and likely to be a good piece, buy some rounds and let the girl(s) talk.

There are at least 3 good things that come out of this strategy. 1) you learn a lot about her so you know better how to hook her. 2) You don't prove to her the idiot that you are by shooting your mouth off. and 3) You make her feel really special.

[/quote']Dude..The girl is 20 YEARS OLD.. She can't go to a bar... LOL...Maybe a coffee bar or an olive bar...

or chuckie cheeses

my view of young chicks r major girl drama n attention whores...but hey what do i know

Guest Electric Eel

I would go with Renzo here, you should have seen what he got a girl to do on Friday at Spirits. Bad time to accidentally bump into someone. :P

Yeah but don't kiss her unless shes obviously ready for it. Anyone see How I met your mom this week? lol, had something to do about that

Guest swank

just sayin ;D

LOL! Thanks, Swank. I got a nice laugh out of that one.

haha! I have no problem with 'going for the kill' just makes everything more fun when it's not so obvious...

:P

Guest Cosmigonon

.. Just don't try to put your arms around her in the movie. Instead when the movie gets really quite' date=' put your hand on the back of her head and push her head down towards your crotch and yell 'SUCK IT BITCH'...LMFAO...

[/quote']

LMFAO!!! ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

I hope this girl Bling is going on this blinde date with is not a reader or a member of Cool Junkie..LOL

Guest web_norah

short and sweet Danny:

i'd avoid movie dates -- too predictable, not enough time to get to know someone really.

go to dinner instead, engage in conversation, ask questions, dont talk about heavy stuff and last but not least, dont go to a club.

or go do something fun like golf, rollerblading, bowling.

Guest swank

I hope this girl Bling is going on this blinde date with is not a reader or a member of Cool Junkie..LOL

if so...then this is foreplay! :D

Guest swirlundergrounder

after analyzing it is a group thing.. will change title accordingly

Group sex is always good for the soul..... :P