Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who are favored in the world cup......

Guest ANARCHYP

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Dam I still can't believe they have a web site dedicated on hating on Cristiano Ronaldo.LoL

wallpaper3_800x600.jpg

Ronaldo says he doesn't want to go back to England.I wonder where will he end up since he quickly became the most hated player in the world cup.

He's going to Real Madrid, putito.

link or stfu

www.football365.com/news/story_188371.shtml

Thats where he wants to go,you have to see if the club Barcelona or Real are willing to buy him.IMHO I doubt Barcelona would want him,they already have Ronaldinho and Messi which renewed his contract till who knows when.Maybe Real will buy Cristiano since thats more of their style,of having too many superstars. ::)But with Capello being the new coach things will be different since he is already considering recruiting Canavarro,Emerson,and Zambrotta.

Guest ramon

He's going to Real Madrid, putito.

link or stfu

www.football365.com/news/story_188371.shtml

Thats where he wants to go,you have to see if the club Barcelona or Real are willing to buy him.IMHO I doubt Barcelona would want him,they already have Ronaldinho and Messi which renewed his contract till who knows when.Maybe Real will buy Cristiano since thats more of their style,of having too many superstars. ::)But with Capello being the new coach things will be different since he is already considering recruiting Canavarro,Emerson,and Zambrotta.

isnt Canavarrro playing for Chelsea?

He plays for Juventus, but with the scandal, he's going elsewhere.

Yep,the coach left and i'm sure most of their important players will leave also.Noone will want to play in a third divison league no matter what team they are playing for.

Four teams are involved in the scandal,Lazio,Firoentina,AC Milan, and of course Jueventus.

And Ramon,stick to techno. :P Good to see you are follwoing this sport.

Guest teabag

congratulations Italia...let's hope the championship helps the league go through its present troubles.....was a great tournament....in a year elimination games start again...clock is ticking again. ;D

Guest sross

Italy are one of the weakest teams to lift the trophy but there is no good having a lot of good players if they can't perform at the right time (Brazil, Argentina etc).

Guest musicalmissionary

WTF, Zidane wins Golden Ball award?! ??? :o. What message is Fifa trying to send to kids and young players?! What a bunch of crap

I agree... totally sentimental call by the media. Cannavaro was more deserving for his relentless defense and cool demeanor... but that's not as exciting and controvercial a choice as Zidane... and that's what the media is all about.

WTF, Zidane wins Golden Ball award?! ??? :o. What message is Fifa trying to send to kids and young players?! What a bunch of crap

I agree... totally sentimental call by the media. Cannavaro was more deserving for his relentless defense and cool demeanor... but that's not as exciting and controvercial a choice as Zidane... and that's what the media is all about.

Yep and even Pirlo, he won "man of the match" 3 times (Ghana, Germany and finals)..

Look at those tackles, Materazzi is one crazy individual, for these tackles you should go to jail :)

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5142970568688502787&q=Materazzi

Too bad we didn't see any of that in yesterday's game or there might be one tiny iota of sympathy for Zidane... but there isn't. He fucked up and screwed his team in the process.

There is no sympathy for what Zidane did no matter what. He as a captain of the team MUST NOT do something like that, if your captain acts that way, how should others act?!?! I read that Materazzi called him a terrorist, still you can't lose your cool like that, you are a captain, legend, that's a shame.