Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who are favored in the world cup......

Guest ANARCHYP

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest musicalmissionary

LOL... Maxi just got booked for diving in the penalty box. Suprise surprise...

Guest LeVeL

heartbreaking for sure, Lehman was able to figure out where the ball was going. Argentina should of let Messi in the Game.

Guest Marina22

They deserved it, my family there is freaking out right now and the whole country will be celebrating tonight. ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

[move] :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'( :'([/move]

Guest r3nz0

Ok, why the fuck didn't play Messi play? Are you kidding me?!?!?!? There is NOT one good reason why he shouldn't have played. Not one. Why didn't Tevez kick a PK?! Pekerman picked Cambiasso over Tevez? Bah. Bad coaching.

And seriously, PKs need to be done away to decide games. Let them be allowed during the game, but NOT to decide games.

Congrats to Germany. Every player should give Lehman a blowjob.

great game, i def think germany deserved the win. pk's suck ass, it's so stupid that they let games be determined that way...maybe in the round robin, but not in elimination games. germany's goalkeeper is the shit, by the way, that guy has been incredible the entire tournament.

i took a 3 hour lunch to watch this match....shhh!! ;D

Guest Cosmigonon

And seriously, PKs need to be done away to decide games. Let them be allowed during the game, but NOT to decide games.

If Argentina had won, I don't think we'd be having this discussion.

But seriously, nobody has come up with a better way to decide tied games. It is a short tournament, it would be criminal and imposible to make the playeres play another game or to extend it even more. They'd be dead and unfit to play their next game.

The golden and silver goal rule didn't work, all they did was make both teams extremely scared of receiving a goal, instead of encouraging them to score one.

In the past they'd just flip a coin. Penalty kicks, while luck plays a big part in them, is the most effective and sporty way of deciding which team advances.

Guest musicalmissionary

I agree that PK's are the only feasible way of ending a stalemate after the players have already run for 120 minutes. I used to hate it but there's no denying the excitement. And how the fuck can you call them "lucky"? It's the one part of the match the ref can't fuck up. Man-to-man... who's better? PK's decide.

Guest r3nz0

But seriously, nobody has come up with a better way to decide tied games. It is a short tournament, it would be criminal and imposible to make the playeres play another game or to extend it even more. They'd be dead and unfit to play their next game.

The golden and silver goal rule didn't work, all they did was make both teams extremely scared of receiving a goal, instead of encouraging them to score one.

In the past they'd just flip a coin. Penalty kicks, while luck plays a big part in them, is the most effective and sporty way of deciding which team advances.

Ok, I would be having this discussion no matter who would have won. I'm not Argentinean. The points you bring up are very valid and have merit, but I do not agree with them. Let them play until someone scores. A goal won't take two, three more hours. Sorry, it just won't. In my eyes, players are complacent now because they know they have PKs. If they were to play extra, will they be more tired for their next game? Hell yeah. And? This is the World Cup. I don't care how tired you are, homey. Suck it up or go home.

Because someone will score. And it won't take as long as people think. One defender will always be more tired than the opposing forward. One midfielder will always have more left in the tank than the opposing midfielder. Goalies will make mistakes. But let them make it during the game.

Guest djcarlosf

its always been more nerve racking than anything else.

whats more draining? playing more, or shooting a pk...

fact is that MAYBE el pato would have caught a pk, but hey, just shows that everyone knows how to shoot. its not fair, maybe not. but hey, better than what the mls tried to do with 'shootouts'.

Guest LiquidX

Germany WON.. Both played their games. Good for GERMANY :)

Now lets get the next Cheaters out of here.. Italianss.. go Ukies!

Guest Cosmigonon

Ok, I would be having this discussion no matter who would have won. I'm not Argentinean. The points you bring up are very valid and have merit, but I do not agree with them. Let them play until someone scores. A goal won't take two, three more hours. Sorry, it just won't. In my eyes, players are complacent now because they know they have PKs. If they were to play extra, will they be more tired for their next game? Hell yeah. And? This is the World Cup. I don't care how tired you are, homey. Suck it up or go home.

Because someone will score. And it won't take as long as people think. One defender will always be more tired than the opposing forward. One midfielder will always have more left in the tank than the opposing midfielder. Goalies will make mistakes. But let them make it during the game.

In the very begginning of futbol they used to do that, and believe me, they could play for hours and no one would score, for the same reason I stated above, they'd defend more than attack. that's why the 1st solution was to play a 2nd game. When that proved unpractical, they decided for the coin flip, but that was just sheer luck. that's why they decided for the penalty kicks.

As for the players having to suck it up, why should they? would you have a pitcher in MLB poitch the whole game, risk his physique and his arm? I don't think so. You can only play for so long, that's why extra time is only half an hour, an hour more is just inhumane, and if you were there in the field, you'd think the same.

Players being complacent? Well, they're the players, they're the ones in the field, so they know better wether it is more convenient for them to try and win the game, or submit themselves to the lottery of penalty kicks.

Guest musicalmissionary

Now lets get the next Cheaters out of here.. Italianss.. go Ukies!

The hopefully France loses 7-0 and Henry gets ejected... or shot... or maimed... either one's cool with me