Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who are favored in the world cup......

Guest ANARCHYP

Guest Major

Well done Germany!!! Shame it had to be decided by penalties but that's the game. 2 beautiful saved penalties by Jens Lehman... Germany deserved the victory and they got it. The referee did a nice job.

The scrap at the end was disgraceful!!

Congratulions Germany on your win today and good luck until we meet in the final ;)

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest klit

I'm rooting for Germany but I want italy to win this game. Bring on the italians for a good challenge. We are gonna take down all the traditional powerhouse teams.

Congratz to the Germans, great game and it was a nail biter.Sucks we lost but the game could've gone either way.Argentina played their hearts out and well thats the way it goes,you win some and you loose some.Unfortunally we lost today.The ref was equally fair for both squads.

Fuck it wheres da party at?

8)

Guest JustBeFABOLOUS9

Don't cry for Argentina, the true is that Germany out played them...

Now Now... if they 'out played' them why were they tied up until the penalty shots? Bottom line is... when you go into penalty shots its never really fair. Germany is good... but if they would have played Argentina at home we would have demolished them ;D

GO ARGENTINA!

Don't cry for Argentina, the true is that Germany out played them...

Nobody outplayed anybody. Stop talkng about shit you don't know. They both played hard. When two world class teams reach the quaterfinals, there is no time for error. Neither team was playing their typical game. They were both playing a very cautious and technical game on a high level. The game was all about strategy. Anybody who knows anything about football will tell you that. You obviously don't know shit, go watch some baseball.

Guest ilovedjology

Both great games today!

The countdown for tomorrow's game!

3330758706.jpg

1764352323.jpg

831866403.jpg

1023504377.jpg

2409669141.jpg

3906405585.jpg

3968633322.jpg

Can't fucking wait!!

I LOVE THOSE BRAZILIAN CHICS RAWWR!

Guest Vitaliy

Congrats to Ukraine on getting to the quarter finals for their world cup debut.

Appreciated. I just wish our exit was a bit less painful :-[

Guest Major

Appreciated. I just wish our exit was a bit less painful :-[

Sure, but you should stiil be proud with their performance. Hopefully Germany will stuff them on behalf of the Aussies.

Guest Major

germany vs brasil...

What r u trying to say Carlos? I think we'll take out the thugs tomorrow... then move onto Brazil or France.

Guest djcarlosf

i called a rematch of the last world cup....

well see tomorrow...

im pulling for england to win tomorrow and after that, pending that brasil beats france, brasil to go to the final...

ive been going for "my team" for a long time... always been a fan of brasil. got nothing against england, but if brasil & england meet each other, then you know who im going for 8)

Pekerman lost the game, his subs were just total miss and he left Messi on the bench?!?! Come on. On the other hand Klinsmann did his homework, I have never seen that. He gave piece of paper to Lenhman just before PK's and he went to the right side every PK and saved 2 of them. Klinsmann knew ahead of time where are Argentian's going to shot, now that's some bad ass coaching and also Kahn giving some advice helped. If Pekerman was only smarter, I read somewhere he resigned right after game, good thing.

Guest Major

ENGLAND vs PORTUGAL

England has been playing below thier potential, but that being said, we really haven't been challenged. I think we are evenly matched with Portugal tomorrow. I hope our opponents keep their fouls to a minimal and play fair. Figo, somehow got cleared for headbutting Van Bommel in thier last match,not happy with that... he should be out.

Both teams are brilliant, hope we see a brilliant game of Footbal.

COME ON ENGLAND!!!

The Ref is from Argentina ::)

Pekerman lost the game, his subs were just total miss and he left Messi on the bench?!?! Come on. On the other hand Klinsmann did his homework, I have never seen that. He gave piece of paper to Lenhman just before PK's and he went to the right side every PK and saved 2 of them. Klinsmann knew ahead of time where are Argentian's going to shot, now that's some bad ass coaching and also Kahn giving some advice helped. If Pekerman was only smarter, I read somewhere he resigned right after game, good thing.

I agree,the whole world was waiting for Messi not that we just wanted to see him play but that we needed him badly especially for the last 20 minutes or so in where Riquelme couldn't jog anymore.I think him being in the game in that crucial moment would have made a huge difference.Germany tied Argentina in the last 10 minutes >:( thats how it goes at times.Pekerman did quit as head coach and the names that are floating around are Carlos Bianchi and Diego Maradona.It will be insteresting to see who is our new coach.As for the pks Lenhman is a very good keeper and very good at penalties,he showed it today.

Positive thing now is that now I can sleep well as of last night I couldn't fall alseep till like 2:30 am.Crazy shit and now im hitting up the gym to release some of this fustration. 8)