Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who are favored in the world cup......

Guest ANARCHYP

Guest r3nz0

Zidane is a class act. He truly deserves everything he achieves. I'm gonna miss Zizou.

:'( :'( :'(

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Major

Nothing is going to happen, both Rooney and Ronaldo have made up

rooneyronaldo6vg.jpg

Pre-season training for Man United's new Fluffer. His job is simple, get the boys ready before they shoot.

Pardodn my ignorance, but what happened between Rooney and Ronaldo??? ???

He blew the whistle on his teammate, now he's blowing the team.

Guest Cosmigonon

Apparently next season in Calcio, we're gonna watch Fiorentina, Lazio and AC Milan in serie B.

And Juventus in Serie C!!!!! :o :o ;D ;D

Apparently next season in Calcio, we're gonna watch Fiorentina, Lazio and AC Milan in serie B.

and what the fuck does that mean??? :P ;D

lol

Guest djcarlosf

bulllllllllllshit is that final!?!?!?

does that anull the contracts for the players????

i heard that real wanted kaka' and ibrahimovic because of the relegation....

Guest Cosmigonon

Well, it isn't final yet, but everybody is almost certain that is gonna happen. Fabio Capello is the first one to abandon Juventus's sinking ship. He is the new coach of Real Madrid.

Most likely all the big stars will flee their clubs and go play somwhere else, except for Del Piero (Juventus captain) and Maldini (Milan's captain). Real Madrid is after Kaká.

"Grand 4th of July sale. Grab your soccer stars while you can!!"

I say good riddance. A lot of people wanted just to fine them, but Juventus has won 2 scudettos by cheating, bribing referees, fixing results, this is the biggest scandal in the history of italian Calcio. If it had been smaller teams, they would have automatically descended tehem to 2nd division, but since they're the biggest teams, it hasn't happened yet.

The state's prosecutor is also asking for 2 of Juventus title's to be removed, and for the team to go to 3rd division.

If this happens justice is done.

Guest Cosmigonon

I couldn't find a link in english, since this news is more than a month old, I thought all of you guys knew, but in case you didn't know, all of the Italian team has been under a lot of pressure because of this scandal.

13 of the 23 players play in the teams involved in this scandal, not counting several other that play for other countries, many of then not knowing what's gonna happen to their clubs.

Alessandro Pessotto, ex-juventus player, who now works for their organization, tried to commit suicide by jumping from his team's 3rd story office about a week ago, because of the tremendous pressure he has been under, because of this scandal. He is still in the hospital, fighting for his life, all

Cuatro poderosos como Juventus, Milan, Lazio y Fiorentina podrían descender a la Serie B del Calcio, según los medios importantes de Italia

BUENOS AIRES (DyN) -- El informe presentado por Francesco Borrelli, jefe de la oficina de investigación de la Federación Italiana de Fútbol (FIGC), acusa directamente a cuatro clubes: Juventus, Milan, Lazio y Fiorentina, quienes podrían descender a la Serie B del Calcio, según los medios más importantes de ese país.

Borrelli concluyó un escrito de 193 páginas que abarca la primera parte de la investigación del escándalo. El diario La Repubblica, de Roma, señala que "el informe pone al mundo del fútbol de rodillas, ya que revela que no se trató de un caso aislado, sino de una ilegalidad estructurada".

A medida que se van conociendo más detalles del escándalo va en aumento la posibilidad de que los cuatro equipos corren el riesgo de bajar a segunda división y en el caso del Juventus puede hasta perder los dos trofeos de liga ganados.

La Gazzetta dello Sport ahonda en el informe y explica que "la peor situación es la de la Juventus, aunque también el Milan parece estar mal situado".

La Juventus viene de obtener el Scudetto en la dos últimas temporadas, escoltada por el Milan.

Guest djcarlosf

Well, it isn't final yet, but everybody is almost certain that is gonna happen. Fabio Capello is the first one to abandon Juventus's sinking ship. He is the new coach of Real Madrid.

Most likely all the big stars will flee their clubs and go play somwhere else, except for Del Piero (Juventus captain) and Maldini (Milan's captain). Real Madrid is after Kaká.

"Grand 4th of July sale. Grab your soccer stars while you can!!"

I say good riddance. A lot of people wanted just to fine them, but Juventus has won 2 scudettos by cheating, bribing referees, fixing results, this is the biggest scandal in the history of italian Calcio. If it had been smaller teams, they would have automatically descended tehem to 2nd division, but since they're the biggest teams, it hasn't happened yet.

The state's prosecutor is also asking for 2 of Juventus title's to be removed, and for the team to go to 3rd division.

If this happens justice is done.

i wonder what new changes barcelona are gonna do...

theyve accquired eidur gudjohnsen already, and word is theyre looking to make another one....

and if they sell van bommel to bayern, that would increase their potential buys to two...

we shall see! ;D

Guest Major

3rd place Germany or Portugal?

I think Germany deserve to win they played some of the best Football this tournament and they knocked out Argentina. Portugal on the other hand played the worst football,and have the worst record in history for fouling,red cards & yellow cards and displayed very poor sportsmanship, they even beat Argentina at diving... they don't deserve anything this world cup.

Guest Marina22

I did not know alot of soccer is fixed till recently, but the Brazilians always win... Someone else needs a turn...

Guest musicalmissionary

I'll be more surprised than I've ever been before if Italy wins. FIFA wants France (aka Zidane) to win, no doubt.

Guest djcarlosf

welll heres the thing

italy - club scandal

france - headquarter of FIFA, and zizou of course

what can alter history more?

and major (hahahaha yuppp)

I'll be more surprised than I've ever been before if Italy wins. FIFA wants France (aka Zidane) to win, no doubt.

I don't think FIFA controls it, this has to do with betting companies, site's, call them however you want. For Euro 2004 betting site's, companies, whatever around the wolrd have won 6,000,000,000.00 Euros and why is that?!?! Well think about it, did anyone think Greece is going to win it, did anyone actually bet on Greece? I don't think so. Fifa might have to do something with all this but I think it's betting chit. I can only imagine how much money they won because of the fact that Brazil got knocked out in 1/4 finals already. Also how come Brazil never does good when World Cup is in Europe and always wins outside of Europe and almost all Brazilian's players actually play for European club teams.... Just a thought ???

Guest Major

I really don't care about any of this, i've been sleeping well since the 'Argies' got knocked out. ;D ;D

I really don't care about any of this, i've been sleeping well since the 'Argies' got knocked out. ;D ;D

Too much for your brain? LOL j/k. If you lived off of betting and poker in last 6 months you would care about it and you would also know that England is not favorite so you wouldn't stress a lot ;D ;D.