who are favored in the world cup......

Guest ANARCHYP

• Replies 704
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Major

3rd place Germany or Portugal?

I think Germany deserve to win they played some of the best Football this tournament and they knocked out Argentina. Portugal on the other hand played the worst football,and have the worst record in history for fouling,red cards & yellow cards and displayed very poor sportsmanship, they even beat Argentina at diving... they don't deserve anything this world cup.

Germany. I wanna see Ronaldo cry again ;D

Guest Marina22

3rd place Germany or Portugal?

I think Germany deserve to win they played some of the best Football this tournament and they knocked out Argentina. Portugal on the other hand played the worst football,and have the worst record in history for fouling,red cards & yellow cards and displayed very poor sportsmanship, they even beat Argentina at diving... they don't deserve anything this world cup.

Germany. I wanna see Ronaldo cry again ;D

me too :D Viva Alemania

I really don't care about any of this, i've been sleeping well since the 'Argies' got knocked out. ;D ;D

Suuuuuuuuuuuure,istockphoto_755707_ok.jpg

England got eliminated after we did so don't give me that crap ;)

Guest durrtylexx

Kickoff for 3rd place is at 3pm guys. Get ready!!

its a meaningless game.. :P

go Germany I guess.

Guest Major

Germany defeats Portugal: finish 3rd place

Congrats to Germany!! they played well... it's a pity they didn't make it to the final. Portugal were pathetic, 3 yellow cards in first half,numerous fouls... Ronaldo upto his normal theatrics took 2 dives.... an own goal by Armando Petit = karma. Figo's last appearance in world cup... thank god!!

2 cracking goals by Bastian Schweinsteiger!!

Guest Major

FRANCE Vs ITALY World Cup final 2006

I think France have played some impressive football this tournament and deserve to win the cup today. I'm not particularly fond of the french, but i do like the way Zidane plays the game, it will be nice to see him end his carreer lifting the trophy. It should be an entertaining final,i'd like to see a close game with non-stop action. let's hope the refereeing is fair, and no red cards or even yellow cards.

Allez Les Bleus!!!