Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What drugs have you done, and which did you like?

Tried K for the 1st time last night, it was cool. I've done K, GHB, E, Acid, shrooms, BZp and TFMPP, DPT, Coke, Crack, Opium, Hash, weed, nitrous, caffeine, nicotine, yohimbe, kava kava, alcohol, vicodin, percocet, oxycotin. I think ghb by itself, in moderation is one of my favorites. has anyone tried DMT or Salvia Divornum? I think salvia is one i would like to try before i die. i only do any drugs about once a month now, except alcohol.

still never tried ghb, i want to but i gotta find someone who knows what theyre doing so i dont die cwm12.gif

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

Crack? I don't want to get high that bad.

Only natural shit for me: Tobacco, Caffiene, Alcohol, Marijuana & Mushrooms. I would like to try Salvia too. No man-made stuff going in me.

------------------

Fuck a signature...

I get my marijuana from a home growin' seller, and i don't care much for soda of coffee (Tea for me). I know what you mean though, everything natural ain't good.

I have to admit I'm a little curious about e, but I haven't gotten around to trying it. Wouldn't mind sampling some opium either, how's that?

------------------

Fuck a signature...

BTW- what are: BZp, TFMPP, DPT, and Salvia?

I've done everything else on your "done" list except for Yohimbe (doesn't that only really effect men?) and Oxycotin.

The only thing I have to add is Dust. Unless I'm forgetting something, which is very possible!

But these days the only thing I do with any kind of frequency is get baked.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

Done most everyting at least once...never would use a needle...never smoked crack...but real GHB at the correct doseage is by far my fave...Oxycontin is tied with it although it is highly addictive and keeps me in a daze the next day

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

disc....GHB-moderate, I agree is wonderful , but few people understand the potential of this chemical, because of people not following intelligent dosing strategies. i took it for about 18 mths everyday straight. this was before GBL was illegal and it was extremely accessible. in moderate doses, it's been said that it is as toxic as water in your body. although i definitely abused it on a few occasions, i had nothing but a positive experience with it. it is good for so many things. i haven't had it for over a year. sorry for blabbing but i run in to very few people who really know about it. i actual believe it has health benefits. if the reaction/dose curve wasn't so steep, it may have been accepted as havin a glass of wine with dinner.

Originally posted by bouncyboy:

I have done E, acid, coke, pot, speed, but it's only E for me now. All those others are evil, and pot is just boring...

Agree totally about the pott thing ive done about the same stuff and everything has its fun times. Fortunatly when something becomes boring you move up the ladder on to better and brighter things

cwm29.gifcwm29.gif

------------------

"we are the music makers- we are the dreamers of dreams... We are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems"

caffeine, as it is in soda is man made. it certaintly does not occur in nature as in pop. marijuana is spraid withy all type of shit, pesticides, unless you grow it yourself. but i know what you mean. i used to stick to the "natural" drugs too, until i discovered E. But remember, just because it is natural, doesn't mean it's not poison. i see weed and such as acoustical music, where as E and such is definitely digital.

Originally posted by tastyt:

BTW- what are: BZp, TFMPP, DPT, and Salvia?

Hey nobody answered my question! cwm21.gif

BTW, I like rolling the best. I've had tons of fun with Miss Kitty, but I haven't played with her in two yrs.

And not saying that EVERY experience on every drug was good, but I have enjoyed all the drugs I've tried.

------------------

Acid, E, speed, coke, heroin, opium, DXM, K, crack.

My fave mind alterers fall under the category of the so-called natural ones. I don't consider pot or shrooms drugs, but they are my faves. Acid is good for a deep excursion into your head, but I think I've done more than my share, and might consider it about once a year with some good friends in the right situation. E, again, I think I did my share, but I see it as a party drug and it's cool at a club or rave every now and then.

Coke is the biggest waste of money out there. I've tried it numerous times and was always thinking that there had to be more to it since it's so popular, but believe me, I think I've taken it as far as one can, and still experienced only minimal pleasure.

Heroin and opium are awesome, but scary just cuz I know how addictive they are. I will only do either in small doses, and when I know that I can't get any more any time soon.

DXM, and K are awesome for a darker, inner journey than acid, e or shrooms. I do these maybe twice a year, as the body recovery is very rough on DXM, and K just isn't as fun in the big doses as DXM.

Speed and crack are just poor man's coke. Still a waste of $$$ but not as much.

Overall, I stick to the psychedelics.

Tasty I don't know that other stuff either.

------------------

A Fungus Among Us

shroomdrawing.jpg

Peace,

-=808=-

.:J:.

I havent tried heroin or smoke crack. but from what i have done i would have to say my favs are: cocaine - for me i think it is an awesome drug. but talk about pheenin for another line (thats the worst). and ofcourse GHB - if you dont die, its off the hook.

The only drug I'll mostly do now is E. But what I have done in the past is weed, coke, K, heroin (sniffed it), and crack.

I'll do coke when its around or whatever, its like I love it but I hate it so much!!! Don't even try and talk to me when there's no more!!! Its like I seriously go crazy, lol, no joke!

Thats why I try to stay away from it.

K I'll do sometimes with E when I can find it, don't do it too often though.

I just have a question about GHB......when taken in correct dosages, how EXACTLY does it make you feel, can you compare it to any other drug out there, and how long does it last, etc....any info would be great, thanks smile.gif

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

Romy- I'm not gonna lie to ya, G feel GRRRRREEEEAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT! Even tho I would never touch the stuff again. It feel like a combination of E and alcohol. It's a sedative so it gives you that sloppy alcohol feel (and the first time I took it I passed out for 30 minutes). And it gives you an incredibly intense body buzz just like E.

And honey if you think E makes you horny- watch out! It was crazy the first time we did this stuff, all of my friends were just all over each other! And unlike E, guys have absolutely NO problem getting hard. Never actually had sex on it so I can't tell you about that, I can only imagine how intense it must be.

------------------

Originally posted by tastyt:

Romy- I'm not gonna lie to ya, G feel GRRRRREEEEAAAAAAAATTTTTTTTTT! Even tho I would never touch the stuff again. It feel like a combination of E and alcohol. It's a sedative so it gives you that sloppy alcohol feel (and the first time I took it I passed out for 30 minutes). And it gives you an incredibly intense body buzz just like E.

And honey if you think E makes you horny- watch out! It was crazy the first time we did this stuff, all of my friends were just all over each other! And unlike E, guys have absolutely NO problem getting hard. Never actually had sex on it so I can't tell you about that, I can only imagine how intense it must be.

I WANT SOME!!!!!!!!

hehe....

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

I have done coke, E, acid, G, and meth. E is the only one I still do, and that isn't even to often, maybe once a month. I just don't get anything out of vicodin and other pain killers, I think I have a tolerance to them for some reason.

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."