Clubplanet Nightlife Community

SOMETIMES I FORGET

I agree...but my recovery time the next day is torcher...I'm gettin old cwm27.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Yeah, I can't even remember the last time I drank, wow, long time!!!

But I agree, in the beginning when you drink its fun,, but a few hrs later im ready to pass out, and the next day....Uhgggggg!!!

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

I'm such a lightweight. Two jack and coke's and I'm gone. But I make for a cheap date and a lotta fun! cwm4.gif

------------------

gargoyle2.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

Originally posted by sinergygrl:

I'm such a lightweight. Two jack and coke's and I'm gone. But I make for a cheap date and a lotta fun! cwm4.gif

Jack is a pretty mean drink there sinergy, have you tried Rum n Coke? Its great and doesnt do as much harm. Then maybe you could have a couple more. Unless your out on a date w/ me, then I like your money saving idea. J/K!

For some reason everytime the summer hits the city, I start drinking mad booze and continue all the way til the fall. I think I drank every day since the mid of March. And I call myself a stoner!

------------------

clubsig.gif

"If you do what you have always done, you'll get what you've always gotten." --Anon

Originally posted by BillDaThrill:

drinking is okay.. when i start drinking and get buzz it makes me feel like a roll may be coming on but it never does and make me wish sooooo bad that i was rolling.

Yeah I feel the same way a lot of times when I get really drunk. If I can stay "moderately sober-ish" I have a lot of fun, tho...

------------------

"You look Disco-Bitchin Fine!!"