Guest LeVeL

Who Has it, Who Doesn't ?  

1. 1. Who Has it, Who Doesn't ?

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest bootstah

no love for Stryke what so ever or the rest of our crew.

Stryke plays out of the country more than he does locally .. wether it be The Carribean or Europe. Just ask the DR folks how much they like him.

Miguel Colmenares and Michael Louis are one of my favorite dj duo's. they play atleast once a month and always do a damn good job.

Armando Suarez also plays outside of the country. Wether it be Russia or Canada.

I didn't know you had to play house to be a dj around here anyone else gets overlooked it seems.

Wendel plays a variety of styles and is not even mentioned here.

I always stick up for my techno folks because it seems that most people are consitently left out of the conversation,

werd

just a lot of overlooked talent in general ::)

Guest spinderella7713

As far as the polls are looking....everyone here is warped....(im gonna so get beat up for this...lol)

Guest Seb

Ok so I voted for myself like 5 times already and now it won't let me vote anymore, does anyone know how to fix this? ??? :P ;D

Guest swirlundergrounder

Ok so I voted for myself like 5 times already and now it won't let me vote anymore, does anyone know how to fix this? ??? :P ;D

I thought Canadians only count for half a vote.... :P

Guest sross

Move over Tiesto! :o

Just because they're Miami DJs, huh?

Touring DJs are cool only if they're from the UK or Europe, I guess.

How dare those colonial fools send their DJs to our hallowed shores!

You almost got it. They are Miami DJs who play abroad every so often. The likes of Tiesto, Deep Dish, Morillo, Digweed etc are true global DJs 'touring the world'.

Guest bootstah

Ok so I voted for myself like 5 times already and now it won't let me vote anymore' date=' does anyone know how to fix this? ??? :P ;D

[/quote']I thought Canadians only count for half a vote.... :P

can't help but LOL........boooooooooooo!!!!!!!!!

Guest pod

You almost got it. They are Miami DJs who play abroad every so often. The likes of Tiesto, Deep Dish, Morillo, Digweed etc are true global DJs 'touring the world'.

OK but now we're splitting hairs. I know you hate Miami and think we're all a bunch of half-breed ingrates, but sorry if we're not as "advanced" as people on your side of the pond in terms of dance music.

Oh, and 3 or 4 of those DJs I listed have and do tour the world from time to time.

Guest obby

but sorry if we're not as "advanced" as people on your side of the pond in terms of dance music.

Speak for yourself :P

Guest sross

I know you hate Miami

I do? Well, thanks for letting me know! :D

Guest pod

Well, pretty much everything you've ever said about the club scene here is negative. I mean, you're free to slag on our DJs and clubs (in a civil manner mind you), but don't go around denying it. You really don't like it here.

Obby, I was being sarcastic :)

Guest brucio

Ok so I voted for myself like 5 times already and now it won't let me vote anymore' date=' does anyone know how to fix this? ??? :P ;D

[/quote']I thought Canadians only count for half a vote.... :P

And then throw in the U of MD factor, now that takes it down to a quarter! Fear the Turtle!! 8) ;

Guest Seb

I thought Canadians only count for half a vote.... :P

And then throw in the U of MD factor, now that takes it down to a quarter! Fear the Turtle!! 8) ;

Go Terps!! :)

Guest Major

How dare those colonial fools send their DJs to our hallowed shores! that's quite funny ;D

Guest Seb

How dare those colonial fools send their DJs to our hallowed shores! that's quite funny ;D

you guys are just being cheeky :D

Guest pod

Don't you have a puck to smack around somewhere? ;D

Nonetheless, there is a huge bias towards European and UK-based DJs when it comes to world touring. American DJs can do big world tours too, it's just not as obvious at this point.

US-based DJs that do world tours:

Morillo

Stryke

OG

George Acosta

Donald Glaude

Christopher Lawrence

Roger Sanchez

Just to name a few...Like anything though it depends on the guy's situation and so forth, i.e. is he releasing an album, and even if he has a family or not. PvD can tour around the world no sweat cause he's got no kids, and it's chump change for him to fly his wife out to wherever he is. Tiësto does what he does because he's not married and has no kids. If I was a DJ/Producer, I'd work my ass off to tour since I'm single and have no kids that I know of.

Guest brucio

Jimmy T ;)

Jimmy T ;D : is playing the opening set for Peter Bailey

Nikki Beach Ibiza Nights Saturday June 1st! :) :) :)