Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Vomiting on e

ooana

I've heard some theories on why this happens, everything from "happens to women more often because you are tinier" to, the pill is cut with H and you end up popping.

Anyone else have theories or...fact on the matter?

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

Interesting.

One more question...any theories on why some pills seem to cause more vomiting than otheres? There's a batch around now that I've heard multpile people report they puked on them (and normally don't.)

Any ideas on what might be the reason for that? Its a bit disconcerting.

------------------

ooana.gif

"When the soul wishes to experience something, she throws an image of the experience out before her, and enters into her own image." -Eckhart

"I heard of a man that says words so beautiful that if he only speaks their name, women give themselves to him.

If I am dumb by your body while silence blossoms like tumors on our lips it is because I hear a man climb the stairs and clear his throat outside our door." - Leonard Cohen

I used to puke all the time, but lately thank god I haven't!!!!!

That was sooooo gross too!!! Especially when you haven't eaten anything, then you go to puke, and its like nothing comes up, but you have to puke, so then u get this really bad pill taste in your mouth that makes you wanna puke more!!

Ok, I'm gettin grossed out now I'll stop.

And about your question, I really don't know sorry.

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

I puked everytime umtil I ate grapes.. Now I just bring a bag of grapes and eat them on line and take a tums.

There is somthing about the citric acid and sugar in the grapes make my stomach feel better. Funny things is, I never minded the puking.

------------------

WoodycatE.jpg

"Did they just turn the music up?"

Originally posted by ooana:

I've heard some theories on why this happens, everything from "happens to women more often because you are tinier" to, the pill is cut with H and you end up popping.

Anyone else have theories or...fact on the matter?

The stuff about pills containing H is a load of bullshit. no one is gonna cut pills with H its just not cost effective... so you can rule out spewen off pills containing H.

------------------

"we are the music makers- we are the dreamers of dreams... We are the movers and shakers of the world forever, it seems"

I have never puked from E, my sister did once. Most people puke from a pill if it is DXM. My tummy gets real upset sometimes like I am going to have a bad case of the poopies, but I try to wait it out and it usually goes away. I usually don't eat within the 4 hours before I roll and that has helped me a lot.

------------------

siren.jpg

"No further evidence is needed to show that "mental illness" is not the name of a biological

condition whose nature awaits to be elucidated, but is the name of a concept whose purpose is

to obscure the obvious."

It's EXTREMELY rare for me NOT to puke, but like woodycat it doesn't bother me at all. When I yack I know I'm about to blow up big time!

And it has nothing to do with how much/ what/ when you ate. Because even if I have an empty stomach I'll still dry heave (which I think is much worse than actually puking).

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

I get nauseated but never puke. But I'd be willing to bet that if you've ever puked at SF, it's been right next to me. I swear, everytime I go, someone always ends up puking right next to me, or going in front of me on the bathroom line to puke. I mean, I really don't care as long you don't get any on me. But it's really bizarre.

------------------

You're only young once

sa1300.jpg

As andypandy says, Most pills arent cut with Heroin or anyhting else. It simply is too involved and costs chemists more money. Pill testing kits from dancesafe are the best bet. I myself have not puked, and agree that citric acid neutralizes most of the unsettled contents in your stomach. Just be careful! Oh, and look out for "saturn" pills this month! Nice 4 hour roll..clean.

• 3 weeks later...

Vomiting on x just makes me roll harder. Everytime I get that feeling in my stomach I just puke and I peak all over again. I am very small only about 4'11'' and 110 pounds so I am a lightweight when it comes to x and I can only handle a couple of pills max at a time.

ive never puked on it but my boyfriend has a couple times... i think it might be b/c he gets so hot and nausceous... maybe its directly upsetting his stomach but who knows.. as long as he drank water after he puked he was fine.. cuz he ended up puking up all the water he previously drank and kinda dehydrated himself.. but he drank more and was fine...

but we think its b/c he gets so hot in the club and it makes him nauceous.. cwm8.gif

------------------

"cLuBBeRs DoNt FaLL...ThEy tRiP aNd RoLL"

i think i messed up the 1st time i tried to reply to this so if i sent it twice, sorry...

ive never puked on it but my boyfriend has a couple times... he thinks its b/c he gets so hot and it makes him nauceous... maybe it directly upsets his stomach but who knows..

one time he puked all the liquids out of his system and dehydrated himself... but as long as he drank water after he puked he was fine...

so we think sometimes its b/c getting so hot makes u nauceous and u puke cwm8.gif

------------------

"cLuBBeRs DoNt FaLL...ThEy tRiP aNd RoLL"

I throw up every time I take a pill, I hate throwing up, but I know whenever I get really naucious I'm about to start rolling hard. I also heard that vomiting makes your roll more intense, but that could just be a myth. The 1 time I didn't throw up (and I've rolled a bunch) was when I drank a redbull and ate tums before popping. If anyone knows of ways to stop the puking, please let me know!! Even when I think about rolling now, I still get nervous cuz puking just makes me feel uncomfortable, but I still love the drug, so I deal cwm36.gif

Very true about biohazards...took one on a full stomach, but i had been drinking, and puked 3 times, so did my hunny, and then came the shaking, and them came the Love....stay away from them if you have been drinking...I have gotten sick if i eat, and if i hadn't, what i don't understand is why I can pop 6 pills in one night and not puke, not even feel sick, and then one can completly embarres me....Tums help biggrin.gif Bannas too