Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What's one drug you haven't tried,

Drugs are fun, more specifically, K, E, and blow... blow again hehe. I don't do the hallucinogen stuff, never have, like shrooms or acid. I'm happy with blow, but only when I can afford it, money wise, and egh... responsibility wise.

Drugs are fun, more specifically, K, E, and blow... blow again hehe. I don't do the hallucinogen stuff, never have, like shrooms or acid. I'm happy with blow, but only when I can afford it, money wise, and egh... responsibility wise.

Originally posted by jzclbgrl:

haven't done any hallucinogens or crack or heroin. my friends say my brain wouldn't be able to handle hallucinogens. isn't E considered a hallucinogen?

confused.gif Your brain wouldn't be able to handle it???

And yes, E is classified as a hallucinogen. In reality I think it stands in a class unto itself.

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

I've heard good things about candy flippin, but I've never taken Acid before.

Should I do it by itself first before combining it with E?

This is the only thing I haven't done that I really want to. . .

------------------

"Life has no instruction manual. Parts and labor can be impossible to find. Many go down the road with parts that are in great need of service. A breakdown is eventual." - HR

coke, crack and ..... coke i hate cuz i see what it does to people close to me, but i would like to try it, but then i would be scared i would get addicted....I would love to do mescaline, but i am afraid i would lose my mind, i did a red pill once with what i think was pure meth, i was rolling for about two days, on one pill, scared the shit outta me, no joke...i was the biggest crack head for about a week, i don't think i will be doing THAT again...i guess i have never done herion, but i did a real dopey pill one time like i couldn't even lift my arm to smoke a stooge, so i have my suspicions..

Originally posted by lavendermenace:

I've heard good things about candy flippin, but I've never taken Acid before.

Should I do it by itself first before combining it with E?

This is the only thing I haven't done that I really want to. . .

If you're thinking about candyflipping, I would definitely recommend doing acid by itself first. Candyflipping is super-intense, you can get some hardcore visuals. I can't remember the last time I did it but I have some fond memories!

------------------

I have never done acid or shrooms and i really want to do one or the other........preferably both. I took a paper hit last summer that didn't kick in at all. It hit my friends though. Do I need to take more....or do liquid? Watched my brother trip face on shrooms and really want to do that. I didn't like opium by itself too much....sooo much better with plenty of weed. cwm12.gif

i wanna try coke to see what its like, but im scared cuz everyone else i know that has tried it had gotten completely addicted to it. i wanna try crystal meth, but ive heard more bad things than good. and i wanna shroom really bad, and me and my friends always talk about it, but we havent done it yet.

Wow, we have an innocent here! "K" is Special K- a cat tranquilizer (I know, it sounds ridiculous) that has hallucinogenic effects. Hard to describe and I'm not going to right now!

DMT is a hallucinogen. It's really short, I think it lasts about 15 minutes but it is waaaaay intense. I don't intend to ever do it but what I've heard (2nd and 3rd hand):

Lots of people have out of body experiences, and see aliens or angels. Sometimes, they feel like they are dead/dying- but it's okay, they're at peace. I also heard this story about someone who saw little elfs on his stomach.

Sounds pretty unbelievable I know, but it's for real. I personally couldn't deal!

------------------