Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Palm Beach/Broward - Please join me... My New Restaurant opens friday

Guest vaughan

Guest vaughan

As some of you know, the first of a few of my restaurants will be opening this Friday at 6pm. We will be serving Organic Beer & Wine with some groovy "background music"! Please swing by and make sure your wallet works! (What... I plan on having and kids and college ain't cheap!)

We have 4 more in the works... Miami (Brickell area), Boca Raton, Ft. Lauderdale and Coral Springs/Parkland... all coming in the next 6 months!

PIZZA FUSION OPENS THIS FRIDAY - JULY 7TH

pfusion_white.jpg

for IMMEDIATE RELEASE!!!

DEERFIELD BEACH, FL

We are EXTREMELY excited to announce the GRAND OPENING of PIZZA FUSION! After 4 months of planning and hard work, we are very excited to announce the opening of Florida's First and ONLY all-natural and organic Pizza Lounge

PIZZA FUSION

196 N. FEDERAL HWY, DEERFIELD BEACH, FL 33441

(954)427-5353

We are Florida's FIRST all-natural Pizza Boutique. All of our menu items have been crafted from scratch using only the freshest, organically grown ingredients from local farmers when available. Our award-winning sauce is 100% Organic right down to the salt, oil and spices we use. Our dough is made from the finest all-natural flour imported from Italy. Our chicken and beef are all naturally raised and fed a strict diet or a 100% organic feed without the use of hormones and steroids. Even our shrimp is caught wild off the shores of Key West!

At Pizza Fusion, we are committed to being a leader in not only the Pizza industry, but also a leader in a better way of life! Saving the Earth, One Pizza at a Time!

We deliver our products fresh to your door in an earth-friendly way by means of OUR very own Hybrid vehicles.

Through our spirited philosophy and principled leadership, Pizza Fusion will redefine the pizza industry!

wa_cnter_lisa.jpg

counter_gd.jpg

van_gd.jpg

jones.jpg

• Replies 72
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest JMT

good luck with the new venture V.

let us know if you plan on getting back there and slinging pies, we will make a group visit. ;D

Guest vaughan

Congrats V-Diddy ;D

If you've got some organically cooked chicken wings I'm in :)

Nope.. But I do have Organically Raised BBQ Chicken & Red ONion Pize!

And thank you all for your kind words and wishes! CJ Special ALWAYS in effect!

Nicole and I are VERY excited! Pelase feel free to swing by Friday from 6-9 for some Pizza, Beer & Wine!

Guest jbit

Nice .... Thats about 10 blocks from my house and i can tell exactly where it is from the picture ;D

Now i can quit eating Road House Grill and Burger King

Guest LeVeL

Congratulations on the new Joint.

There is a Pizza Place that opened by my job here in Boca Raton by the name of Peace Pizza which serves pizza of different toppings even vegetarian pizza's. Its a great idea to go with the orgaic route, I can imagine a lot of success.

Guest lulamishka

Being the Food Junkie that I am, how could I not post in this thread?!

I wish you the best of luck on your new endeavour, V! I prefer the organic route, myself.

I live way down south, but I'll do my best to make it up to Deerfield Beach sometime to check it out~! I'll definitely be spreading the word... 8)

Guest Electric Eel

Congrats! The pizzas look yummy!!

Let us know as soon as the one in Brickell opens, we will definitely hit that one up. Do you know the location yet?

Guest mp3some

Niiiiice!!! :D

Great concept and looks like a Great product... Definitely would like to try them!

Best of luck with the new venture!! ;D

Cheers!

.- 8)

Guest Adam Singer

Vaughan: if you need help distributing your release to the weeklies & daily's give me a buzz, already have that media list created...

btw - if you want some good exposure i suggest pitching the local news stations on cooking demos and demonstrating on the local morning/noon shows how you make your pizzas and the organic ingredients - let me know if you need help with the south florida media, ill help get you in the right direction

good luck,

adam

Guest lulamishka

Congrats! The pizzas look yummy!!

Let us know as soon as the one in Brickell opens, we will definitely hit that one up. Do you know the location yet?

Seriously! Let us know!

Guest swirlundergrounder

I'm SO DOWN ON THE NATURAL FOOD TIP! We'll have to swing by this weekend..

Guest Dj_Peace

Congrats and much success and prosperity in this endeavor. I appreciate what it takes to be a restaraunteur as I used to own a restaurant in Chicago's Hyde Park community. What time does everything start off - i need to coordinate my schedule accordingly so that I can come and lend some financial support to your enterprise.

Again, may the God of your understandingg bless you tremendously and abundantly in this undertaking and remember that in lean times, you must hold the dream in your heart but in the prosperous times, you get to hold the dream in your wallet.

Guest swirlundergrounder

terri call me up ill go with ya if you want

If you keep spellikng my name 'terri' with an 'i', Ass2Die4 might end up calling you instead.. :P