Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Scatterbrained - The day after...

fake some type of mood swing type attitude w/ a doctor. smile.gif

or find a friend that takes it.

my girlfriend takes it so i can get em easy for me.

i heard they sell prozac over the counter in mexico. not too sure about the validity of that though.

dude, celexa totally, I take them almost every time I roll. Works wonders. Still have a minor afterglow/foggy head the next day, but defenately not even close to as bad as it it if I don't take celexa.

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

AOL IM BouncyBy

lowmazda...there actually IS sceintific study that it A)helps prevent any neuron damage done after rolling B)Help with the infamous "suicide tuesday".

I myself buy prozac off the internet and have taken a prozac every time after we roll (right before bed) and it works wonders!!!!!

Any SSRI will do though.

I highly suggest this advice! cwm15.gif

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

I can vouch for this, too! I've been taking Zyban (Wellbutrin= same thing) for quitting smoking for over a month, and I have rolled face on numerous occasions (more than usual because I graduated & have been celebrating!) and not once have I felt dopey or anything the next day. I think I'm gonna save some Zyban for future late nights. Oh yeah... In case you're wondering, Zyban also rocks for quitting smoking! (I'm on day 29 with NO CHEATING! That's good for me!)

------------------

"You look Disco-Bitchin Fine!!"

Originally posted by djscotphreak:

lowmazda...there actually IS sceintific study that it A)helps prevent any neuron damage done after rolling B)Help with the infamous "suicide tuesday".

I myself buy prozac off the internet and have taken a prozac every time after we roll (right before bed) and it works wonders!!!!!

Any SSRI will do though.

I highly suggest this advice! cwm15.gif

Hey so where do u get all this info?? from a website or something??

let me know lol

romy20

------------------

tunnel.gif

ARE YOU FEELING IT?

clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

Preventive Measures

A fundamental precaution is to stay well hydrated. Drink water frequently during the MDMA session, and moreso if you're physically active. Under the influence, time can pass surprisingly quickly. It is useful if trip guides or trip buddies remind each other to drink water often.

For those who are concerned about the possibility of serotonin level or serotonin system changes in humans with therapeutic doses of MDMA, some researchers reckon changes can be lessened or prevented by taking antioxidants. In an article titled "Phenethylamines, Free Radicals, and Antioxidants" (MAPS Newsletter, Volume IV Number 1), author Brian Leibovitz suggests in Table 1 taking as a preventive measure the following: 5 mg B-Carotene; 2 grams Bioflavonoids; 100 mg Coenzyme Q10; 2-4 grams L-Ascorbic acid; 1 gram L-Carnitine; 2 grams N-Acetylcysteine (NAC); 250 ug Selenium, and 1,000 IU Vitamin E. "There is nothing magic about the doses listed; it is my best estimate based on present knowledge in nutrition." If you don't feel like buying out the local vitamin store, taking a subset of these (even just the ascorbic acid - vitamin C) could well be helpful.

And, if you're really concerned, recent non-human animal research suggests that most or all of the serotonin system reduction may be prevented by taking Prozac (fluoxetine) 0-6 hours after taking the MDMA (see McCann and Ricuarte in J. Clinical Psychopharmacology, 13 (3) tongue.gifp. 214-217, 1993). One might speculate that other SSRI drugs (Zoloft, Paxil) may work too. Note, however, that some people report that Prozac taken before or in the early part of an MDMA session lessens some of the desirable effects of the MDMA.

cwm15.gif

------------------

Do You??

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Remeron (mirtazapine) would do the same thing. However, if you are taking it on a frequent basis...then we come to the the age old question/debate of "if I am taking anti-depressants will I still roll, or do more damage?"

The SSRI trick is only good for peeps not on the anti-depressants already. cwm15.gif

------------------

Do You??