Clubplanet Nightlife Community

rollin with friends vs. new people

Rollin with friends has always been the best! But I recently moved 1721 miles east to Chicago and found some new people that turned out to be really cool!

------------------

bartender_blinking_md_wht.gif

A bit of bar wisdom: Women are good at faking orgasams... But men are better at faking whole relantionships! -CB

i dont think it matters THAT much because when im rolling everyones my friend...of course id rather be with my friends cuz wed have more in common but both are cool, i always meet people when im roling, but then again im always with my friends too cuz i never go alone, grrr this can be an ongoing debate for years! cwm33.gif

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

I really like rollin with my friends. I rolled a couple of times with other people and it was just as cool. I really don't think it matters cause you are loose and you are just going to enjoy your roll either way. Live it up.

what's rollin??? JK, I think it has a lot to do with your mindset before you start rollin, and also what it is that you are taking. If you had a bad day you are going to be a little more uptight and paranoid. Also I don't mind meeting new people if the pills I took are MDMA, but I took some Gold R's once, MDA, and I was too damn paranoid to talk to anyone. I just wanted to go home. I also took some BZP/TMFPP once, and that was even worse then the MDA, I didn't want to be around anyone, but then when I was alone I didn't want to be alone either.

------------------

b_md_wht.gif

Everytime I roll I make AT LEAST one new best friend... running around and meeting new people is my favorite thing to do when I roll. Of course it's fun to run around and meet new people with your friends... but either way I always have a good time!

------------------

fsolgirl4.gif Let me take you on a journey into bliss. fsolgirl5.gif

I love meeting new people when i'm rolling, also another thing, rolling for the first time with someone who is your friend, but you have never rolled with before, you can see your friend in a whole new light....or maybe it's just me...you know what i'm talking about right?

lareyna333- i know exactly what you are talking about! i rolled w/ one of my close friends a few months back(it was her first time) and she freaked me out, ever since then we haven't been as close..but i guess that's just the way things go cwm12.gif

i love rollin with my friends... just cuz we're so close to begin with and we just get even closer with the deep conversations we tend to have... but in clubs and shit.. its kinda cool to talk to people u dont know when ur rollin... i was waitin for a stall in the bathroom in exit a couple months ago and i started talkin to this random girl and it felt like ive known her forever *hehe*... so i think i like doin it with my friends MORE.. but talkin to new people is cool too... but NOT if the other people arent rollin.. cuz then u just feel stupid and it SUX! cwm3.gif

------------------

"cLuBBeRs DoNt FaLL...ThEy tRiP aNd RoLL"

I also believes it depends on the mindset. Naturally one would feel more comfortable to chill with their friends...I always get an urge to go up to other people, but I always wonder "what if they're not rolling?" And I don't want to look stupid, lol. Otherwise, if it is a really strong roll, I just jump around and dance, and just let the people watch and wish they were on what I was on, lol. cwm9.gif

Originally posted by lareyna333:

I love meeting new people when i'm rolling, also another thing, rolling for the first time with someone who is your friend, but you have never rolled with before, you can see your friend in a whole new light....or maybe it's just me...you know what i'm talking about right?

thats true but in a negative light because they usually start pouring their heart out and talking about stuff that i dont want to hear

------------------

01200110.jpg

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

cwm30.gifcwm12.gifcwm30.gifcwm12.gif

I like a mixture the best - get together with a couple of really good friends and a couple of new people. (ie - have your friends bring friends). That way I can be super-close with people I already know, but meet new ones in a *very* happy place. cwm28.gif

------------------

Nothing can be as savage as love...one taste is never enough...

Originally posted by 1moretime:

lareyna333- i know exactly what you are talking about! i rolled w/ one of my close friends a few months back(it was her first time) and she freaked me out, ever since then we haven't been as close..but i guess that's just the way things go ...

yeah there is deffinatly a wierdness factor afterwards

trippin out with friends is cool but i love to go out with a few people and then wonder around and just meet as many people as possible.

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse