Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Blue Dolphins????/

kandj

OMG...blue dolphins rocked my world. Best roll I've ever had. They took forever to kick in, but it was totally worth it - when they did, I was flying. If you got some from the same batch as me, look out - you'll have a great time cwm4.gifcwm32.gif

------------------

Nothing can be as savage as love...one taste is never enough...

Originally posted by romy20:

Personally I havent tried them but i know some people who did and they said they were really good pills!!

romy20

you havent tried them

cwm25.gifcwm25.gif

------------------

"don't get attached to anything you're not willing to walk out on in 30 seconds flat if you spot the heat coming around the corner"

Robert Deniro

TUNNEL SATURDAY'S "SOPRANO GUEST LIST"

AIM:MSOPRANO13

Email: msoprano13@yahoo.com

Ganster-01.gifim gonna make you an offer you cant refuse

cwm29.gif Good Pills cwm29.gif

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

Originally posted by msoprano13:

Originally posted by romy20:

Personally I havent tried them but i know some people who did and they said they were really good pills!!

romy20

you havent tried them

cwm25.gifcwm25.gif

I really havent lol!!!

What, you think I've tried every single pill out there, lolol...........I'm not tunnelbandit you know loololl!!!!

romy20

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

Great pills!!! Little slow to hit you, but good roll for about 4 hours...nice comedown...watch out for depressions the next 2 or 3 days though...strong depressions.

------------------

If you can't convince them...try confusing them.

:confused:

Thanks for all your help. I took them Saturday night. They were great. Totally enjoyed my night. Popped it around 11:30. Took another half about 12:30. I didn't go to bed till 7 and that was against my own will. I got fired from my job on Sunday though because I didn't come in early enough. Oh well...only my second job.....besides.....it was totally worth all of it.

cwm29.gifcwm29.gif