Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Do you guys like Olive Garden?

Guest Adam Singer

Guest JMT
what about whataburger???????????????? i know you miss dem taquitos

hell yeah i do. bacon and egg only in mine please.

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Electric Eel

i need a mothafuckin fazoli's around here. ;)

tally had one, why dont we?

see, i can respect fazoli's. they dont pretend to be something they arent. its fast food and they dont hide that fact. olive garden pretends to be a real italian restaurant.

omg!! I loved taquitos on the way home from the bar, eggs cheese and hashbrowns, yummm!! It was on the way home for me. My senior year they stopped serving them for the late night menu though and only served them during "breakfast" boooooooo

Guest Clauds

In Dade County, try Randazzos in the Gables. Now that's Italian.

Randazzos is definitely Italian. I love their food. I highly recommend it to those of you who love Italian food.

Guest spinderella7713

my grandmother would probably roll over in her grave if i chose to eat at one.

olive garden is to italian food what sizzler is to steakhouses.

actually you're wrong, olive garden consults Italian chef's directly in Italy and has a culinary school there to develop its recipes

of course a dish prepared in your house will be more authentic, but they provide very high quality food and recipes

Obviously ur not Italian......its crap.

Guest Electric Eel

speaking of italian joints (and tallahassee) you guys ever go to mom & dad's italian restaurant on apalachee pkwy? i used to work there...

Can't recall ever going there :-\

Guest Adam Singer

actually you're wrong, olive garden consults Italian chef's directly in Italy and has a culinary school there to develop its recipes

of course a dish prepared in your house will be more authentic, but they provide very high quality food and recipes

nope im jewish, but FYI the recipes are from italy & written by italian chefs...take that FWIW

see, i can respect fazoli's. they dont pretend to be something they arent. its fast food and they dont hide that fact. olive garden pretends to be a real italian restaurant.

omg!! I loved taquitos on the way home from the bar, eggs cheese and hashbrowns, yummm!! It was on the way home for me. My senior year they stopped serving them for the late night menu though and only served them during "breakfast" boooooooo

Every time I go home to Pcola, I stop at Whataburher just for the taquitos. mmmmmmmm

Guest spinderella7713

nope im jewish, but FYI the recipes are from italy & written by italian chefs...take that FWIW

and made by Americans??? yeah i think so.

Guest ddg

yes, anthony's runway 84 in ft. lauderdale

OR

marcello's in deerfield beach...

best food in palm beach or broward. i can't vouch for dade but id put them up there.

havent hit either place up.....maybe one of these weekends...

olive garden is ok...carabbas a little better and macaroni grill is good...as far as chains...dont know much about the smaller places

Every time I go home to Pcola, I stop at Whataburher just for the taquitos. mmmmmmmm

Where is their a Whataburger in FL? First time I went was when I moved to TX.

How about some @ home recipes with video to help you prepare authentic Itliain cuisine in your own kitchen?

http://www.olivegarden.com/recipes/demonstrations/

Check it out, foodies ;D

yrs ago i used to. esp for the breadsticks and salad but now it sucks...... quality has gone to shit and lots of lcations have closed

special props to my fav italian place this little hole in the wall in hammocks town center in kendall

amici's ;D...... straight up real new york italian owned ;D

Guest Devilicious

speaking of italian joints (and tallahassee) you guys ever go to mom & dad's italian restaurant on apalachee pkwy? i used to work there...

I went to that place once, yum.

Did you guys ever go to Doak Campbell Stadium? I used to work there... well, in the bar at the University Club. Those were good times!

I loved me some Whataburger... the chicken finger meal with gravy was the fire!!!

Another chain I miss from up there is Schlotsky's. They had great sandwiches and cheap beer. And Mo Mo's pizza. And Po Boy's. And Gordo's. AND BAGEL BAGEL!!! Omg I just remembered something very exciting... going to start new thread now

Guest JMT

i went to the university club at doak a couple times. i felt special doing it.

i never saw that italian joint you are talking about apotheosis.

i LOVED schlotzki's!

momo's - slices as big as your head.

Guest Electric Eel

Did you guys ever go to Doak Campbell Stadium? I used to work there... well, in the bar at the University Club. Those were good times!

I loved me some Whataburger... the chicken finger meal with gravy was the fire!!!

Another chain I miss from up there is Schlotsky's. They had great sandwiches and cheap beer. And Mo Mo's pizza. And Po Boy's. And Gordo's. AND BAGEL BAGEL!!! Omg I just remembered something very exciting... going to start new thread now

Theres a Schlotsky's down south on US1

Guest lulamishka

Theres a Schlotsky's down south on US1

Not anymore. The Schlotsky's locations in Miami closed and are now Krispy Kreme.

Guest dahzel

yes, anthony's runway 84 in ft. lauderdale

OR

marcello's in deerfield beach...

best food in palm beach or broward. i can't vouch for dade but id put them up there.

havent hit either place up.....maybe one of these weekends...

olive garden is ok...carabbas a little better and macaroni grill is good...as far as chains...dont know much about the smaller places

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh BOY! you know about marcello's!!?? great food. another good place although i have not eaten there is trattoria romano in east boca. my buddy works there and tells me what they serve and it sounds great, pricey though. And yeah OG SUCKS!!!! AND YEAH, WHATABURGER is the shit!!!

Guest dahzel

there's a Schlotsky's in pembrok pines

and one on commercial in between 441 and 31st (lyons rd)... on the north side of the street in a shopping center right next to some kozy camper place

Guest JMT
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOh BOY! you know about marcello's!!?? great food. another good place although i have not eaten there is trattoria romano in east boca. my buddy works there and tells me what they serve and it sounds great, pricey though.

it appears we have similar tastes. ive been going to Marcello's for years with family.

Trattoria Romano is excellent. its my mother's favorite restaurant. the menu is a little more exclusive as far as choices than marcello's, but everything is good, as well as the service. it also has the old school vibe Marcellos does.

and for something a little more flashy and trendy, but still authentic with excellent food and service, i recommend Tramonte off atlantic ave in delray beach. the only bad thing is how busy it gets.

all of them would be on my short list with Anthony's.