Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ever taken drugs you found?

dale77

Have any of you ever been so desperate or crazy that you actually took drugs (i.el K, E, etc) you found in a club or at somebody's house, or where ever even though they weren't yours?

------------------

You're only young once

sa1328.jpg

I took 2 pills I found on the floor @ a club, but I tested them with eztest first & they tested all right. They ended up being decent! I don't think I woulda took anything unless I tested it 1st, unless I was already beyond the point of rational thinking, if ya knowuttImean!

------------------

"You look Disco-Bitchin Fine!!"

Nope, never been luckey enough to find them!

One time, at China CLub, a slipped on a jar, but I picked it up and found it was empty. I found a pill sitting on the bar at Djais, but it turned out to be a certs. It didnt cross my mind either time that it wouldnt be a good idea to do them. I guess thats pretty ignorant.

I think everyone has!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

also downtowngirl101

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net
/>http://homestead.juno.com/deluca04/BowlofSugar.html

TO GET FROM SOMEONE IS ONE THING...BUT IF I FOUND SOMETHING ON THE FLOOR HELL NO.......I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE ONCE AND MY FRIEND BOUGHT FROM SOMEONE THAT THEY DIDN'T KNOW....NEVERMIND FINDING SOMETHING ON THE FLOOR...BE CAREFUL CURLY SUE........

MELANIE

------------------

TAKE ME TO A PLACE WHERE THE FLOWERS GROW.....I'LL BE BACK IN AN HOUR OR SO.......ECSTACY IS gOD!

yes I have tried drugs that I found on the floor. I know Shame on me..But I was fucked up anyqays so my judgement was bad. I was at the Electric Avenue rave at westchester When badboy bill was spinning. I was just sitting down on the floor suddenly i see 3 E-pills and a jar of K. I was so surprised. The pills I found was red genie lamps. Oh my god they were freakin good.

i've never found any, but I think I would sell them, rather than take them. then use that money to either buy other pills or just to keep.

::i'm smart::

cwm24.gif

------------------

EXIT fridays!-->"eSCAPE" Guestlist!!!

Have you experienced the e-SCAPE? ::wink wink::

Originally posted by princess0111:

TO GET FROM SOMEONE IS ONE THING...BUT IF I FOUND SOMETHING ON THE FLOOR HELL NO.......I HAD A BAD EXPERIENCE ONCE AND MY FRIEND BOUGHT FROM SOMEONE THAT THEY DIDN'T KNOW....NEVERMIND FINDING SOMETHING ON THE FLOOR...BE CAREFUL CURLY SUE........

MELANIE

No worries, chicky. I was asking b/c I lost some pills at Vinyl the other week and got to thinking if somebody found 'em and took 'em. I'd never take anything I found on the floor. Hopefully, I'd never be *that* desperate to get mangled.

------------------

You're only young once:

sa1046.jpg

Na! Na! Na! Gonna have a good time!

Hey! Hey! Hey!