Clubplanet Nightlife Community

my 1st X experience!!!!!!

so i took the igloo pill on tues. i know i said i wanted to have sex on it, but i couldn't so if i couldn't have one, i'd take the other. so basically i was alone and it hit me about an hr. later and i didn't feel giddy..i just wanted to lay down and feel how my bed felt and listen to the birds. i felt like i was in a field of flowers and the sun was shinning..very beautiful. i did feel a bit chilly, then about an hr. and a half later i wanted to call peps and hang out. later on that nite i was offered another pill, but it was a fake.. the one that b2b had warned us to look out for. thanks dave, see i know there was a reason why i have a crush on you wink.gif. yes, i'm def. gonna try it again in a different environment, whenever that is. for now i'll stick to my trees...anyone got any good treez btw..i'm feining (sp??) cwm32.gif

------------------

sara00.jpg

*make a pussy wet*

rolling by yourself SUCKS

why didnt you wait till you were at a club?

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

yea..rolling by yourself DOES suck. I bet yoou a billion dollars its more fun at exit! ::thats where i first rolled::

have fun... cwm32.gif

------------------

EXIT fridays!-->*eSCAPE* Guestlist!!!

Have you experienced the e-SCAPE? ::wink wink::

Originally posted by trancend:

rolling by yourself SUCKS

why didnt you wait till you were at a club?

Yeah I agree, you shoulda took it in a club, OMGGGG!! That would of been an experience, lol!!!

romy20

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

First time i tryed Ex Was about a year ego in Exit.

It was 6 of us 4 guys and 2 girls... it was my second time in a club(first time was at Tunel, i didnt like it much). well im the kind of clena cut, wear a siute and tye to work kind of guy. I rearly dance... but about 45mins after i took it, i was on the floor jumping round like an energyser bunny on speed. cwm9.gif the pill hit me at about 12:30am by 8:00am by crew wanted to leave, but i was like no way this is too much fun. to make a long story short it took the three of them to literaly drag me out of the club.

Originally posted by xfiles:

First time i tryed Ex Was about a year ego in Exit.

It was 6 of us 4 guys and 2 girls... it was my second time in a club(first time was at Tunel, i didnt like it much). well im the kind of clena cut, wear a siute and tye to work kind of guy. I rearly dance... but about 45mins after i took it, i was on the floor jumping round like an energyser bunny on speed. cwm9.gif the pill hit me at about 12:30am by 8:00am by crew wanted to leave, but i was like no way this is too much fun. to make a long story short it took the three of them to literaly drag me out of the club.

aww what a heartwarming tale

------------------

transcend

sig.jpg

You definitely gotta roll in a club. Its fun to roll at home once in a while but not by yourself. The only time its fun at home is if you go to a party or something. But most of the time when I am at a party I wanna bug out but I can't because everyone else is drinking and wouldn't understand.

I'm glad you enjoyed it. It'll be 50 million times better when you take it with friends in a club!!!! It'll be even better than your first time! smile.gif

------------------

You're only young once:

sa1046.jpg

Na! Na! Na! Gonna have a good time!

Hey! Hey! Hey!

Originally posted by khead711:

next time you drop you should try doing some K when you're coming down...they go perfectly together

cwm20.gifcwm12.gif

------------------

transcend

sig.jpg

Originally posted by khead711:

next time you drop you should try doing some K when you're coming down...they go perfectly together cwm38.gif

Slooooooooooooowwww down there buddy.

She JUST took her first pill!!!!

Starcapone, IMO, don't start doing k until you find that the effects of E alone are wearing down. Once you start with the K, it'll become hard to roll w/o it b/c you'll probably really enjoy it. And as much as I like to do K, I miss the days when one pill was enough to last all night.

------------------

You're only young once:

sa1046.jpg

Na! Na! Na! Gonna have a good time!

Hey! Hey! Hey!