Clubplanet Nightlife Community

It's funny how time passes by so fast without you even noticing it. I can't believe it's already been over 3 years and 4 months that i've been a member of this site. Time flies!

For someone that moved to Miami 3-4 years ago and didn't know one person in this town, I met alot of down to earth people on this board, some that post & log on here frequently and some that don't. All of you have been very kind. I know sometimes i may come out a bit cocky or as a jerk, but hey it's all in good faith and fun. My dry sarcasm is not for everyone.

:)

Currently i am in the process of moving locally, so i won't be able to get online nor will i have access at work, they started tracking these type of sites. Should be settled in by the end of the month if not than sept.

Anyways, you guys have a great weekend/month, be safe out there.

ps.. don't go to "what's envy" aka "Whorehouse" aka "ghetopolis" cuz u might get shot in the leg.

I was looking thru some archives of mine and look what i found...this is from years back...sorry if i embarrased anyone or brought good/bad memories, some of you prob don't even remember these...pix taken by podster.

055.jpg

041.jpg

039.jpg

;)

Diogo

all4tribal

Guest ddg

It's funny how time passes by so fast without you even noticing it. I can't believe it's already been over 3 years and 4 months that i've been a member of this site. Time flies!

For someone that moved to Miami 3-4 years ago and didn't know one person in this town, I met alot of down to earth people on this board, some that post & log on here frequently and some that don't. All of you have been very kind. I know sometimes i may come out a bit cocky or as a jerk, but hey it's all in good faith and fun. My dry sarcasm is not for everyone.

:)

Currently i am in the process of moving locally, so i won't be able to get online nor will i have access at work, they started tracking these type of sites. Should be settled in by the end of the month if not than sept.

Anyways, you guys have a great weekend/month, be safe out there.

ps.. don't go to "what's envy" aka "Whorehouse" aka "ghetopolis" cuz u might get shot in the leg.

I was looking thru some archives of mine and look what i found...this is from years back...sorry if i embarrased anyone or brought good/bad memories, some of you prob don't even remember these...pix taken by podster.

055.jpg

041.jpg

039.jpg

;)

Diogo

all4tribal

lula...can you move to the right or left so everyone can c my beautiful face...lol :P

good times big "d".....now post more pics up that i am in...lol