Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E up the ass

Was talking with a girl at a club a few weeks ago who told me that that is the only way she takes E - up the ass. Apparently with the nerve endings you feel a lot more of the effects if you can make it through the first 30 minutes.

Is she for real or was she fucking with me? Anyone ever do this?

cwm9.gif

what do you mean "if you can make it through the first 30 minutes"?

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

AIM: TRANCEpotting

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

yeah, she said that when it starts to hit, it fucks her stomach up pretty bad and she's got the urge big time to go to the bathroom. once you get past 30 or so minutes of it, she said she feels the effects moreso than swallowing the pill.

Yeah thats what I do, except I only do that to the first pill, the second one i swallow.

The thing is that I have a very high tolerance to E, and when u swallow it I heard u only get like 50% of the pill, maybe 60%, then when u plug it, u get ALOT more, cause it doesnt have to be digested and go through that whole process.

Honestly, I'll never go back to swallowing both pills, my roll is sooooo much more better now to!!!!!

And its ur scared or feel wierd or whatever, its really not bad, just maybe the first time, after that its like whatever.

romy20

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

She gave me a bigger percentage breakdown as far as how much you get from "plugging" E, something like 75%. She was rolling at the time so I wasn't sure if she was for real. It actually blew me away but it's cool. I'm all for new experiences.

i dont get it, how do you plug it? do you just stick it in?

------------------

transcend

sig.jpg

Originally posted by trancend:

Yep, as far in as u can go, dont worry it doesnt hurt.

But to quote djscotphreak's line "stick it up till u get to no man's land" lol

Seriuosly try it its no big deal and u roll sooooooooooo much better this way!!!!!

------------------

Clubchick20@hotmail.com

Aim: Romina321

Originally posted by trancend:

yup, jam it up there w/your finger, like a "plug".

cwm24.gif

------------------

-dusk til dawn-

Skeleton-22.gif

"You take the blue pill: Capsule-02.gif

The story ends, you wake up in your bed, and believe whatever you want to believe.

You take the red pill: Capsule-03.gif

You stay in wonderland, and I show you how deep the rabbit hole goes..."

-Morpheus

so im guessing i poop before? and i dont understand how it gets into your body from the ass...it dissolves? and does it ever fall out?

sorry i have so many questions!

------------------

transcend

sig.jpg

Better trip or not, I'm not stick JACK up my ass!

That's fucking crazy. I just can just see it now, some big ass bouncer peaking into my stall at SF and catches me sticking my finger up my ass....Ummmm...no thanks. cwm13.gif

I don't think I could stick my own finger up my ass, especially not up to "no man's land".

cwm6.gif

More power to you Romy20, you are a truly a woman willing to go to any length for a good roll. I can admire that! cwm35.gif

------------------

You're only young once:

sa1046.jpg

Na! Na! Na! Gonna have a good time!

Hey! Hey! Hey!

I've actually heard of people taking alcohol enemas to get drunk faster. Can't remember how much water and how much alcohol - vodka, whisky, etc. I'd guess more water than booze.

Apparently the alcohol or in this case E is absorbed straight into your blood system or something.

cwm9.gif

Naughty little Romy...you're so naughty.

Plugging is no doubt the way to go...dissolves quickly (not real quick...but as said...if you make it through the first 30 minutes...you're OK).

It really does hit better and cleaner in my opinion. I would have to say for the females this is the way to go due to the fact that many puke right before they are about to roll.

Medical research has proven that swallowing pills is the least effective followed by insuffilation (wow big word for me) then plugging.

Medical research has not proven how bad plugging can be for the ass however.

*PLUG*BUMP*DANCE* cwm27.gif

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

It's funny...I've told this story before...but I'll say it again...I was at an afterhours and there was about 15 peeps 3/4 guys...rest girls...no one had plugged before...we all wanted to...so one girl said thats it...walked to the bathroom...she came out and started rolling on the floor 5 minutes later not knowing what do do with herself...the first time you do it is a fawkin' rush and 1/2! Next every single person went one by one into the bathroom...14 pills later (and a lot of plugging...we were laughing hysterically at ourselves tripping ballz...we went from no pluggers to 14 peeps plugging one at a time cwm27.gifcwm27.gif Romy...are you sure you weren't at that party?

------------------

Do You??

AIM: GaHuB 69

This information is not intended to cover all possible uses, precautions, interactions, or adverse effects. If you have questions about the drug(s) you are taking, check with your health care professional. This information is provided as a guide only. cwm2.gif

HAHAHAH, me and my buddies had this same fuckin talk. We were all sitting around listening to one of my buddies talk about how he heard plugging is so much better. And I was like, Fuck that, there is no way in hell my finger is going up there. But he went and did it, so I went a did it too( pier pressure). Ya, there first 30 mins felt really wierd.....it didn't hurt.....but felt really wierd (maybe I hit my G spot), and after that WOW. Best roll ever. Do it all the time now, but I parachute one and plug the other at the same time, wicked rolls.

Just MAKE SURE YOU WASH YOUR HANDS AFTER!!!!!!!!!!!

Question for the Girls - Any of your ever popped one pill down each of your three holes at the same time? if so pm me