Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Paul Oakenfold & Sandra Collins

Guest dgrutman

I heard Oakenfold was a Hip Hop dj these days.

i don't know how anyone can respect anything you say with a screenname like that.

HAHAHAHA Thats funny and oh so true.

Regardless, i hope that Oakie brings in the crowd and Sandra will edumacate it. I've seen her a few times and i really enjoyed myself tremendously.

Guest JustDade

Very nice, Dave! You guys will kill it with this one. You must be going crazy between this and the big Euphoria Project gig, (THE ALLIANCE | 08.18.06 | highly diverse all ages massive @ I/O LOUNGE (MIAMI)). Keep up the good work.

Dade I find it funny that your boy Oakie is playing Miami and didn't even give you your cut, like the time you ripped Warehouse off to the tune of 100k, how much did you get out of that one??

So Dave hires Oakie and you get no piece of the pie, seems you and Lp will be parking cars at at Daves new club Set when it opens..

Guest DJFC23

Dade I find it funny that your boy Oakie is playing Miami and didn't even give you your cut, like the time you ripped Warehouse off to the tune of 100k, how much did you get out of that one??

So Dave hires Oakie and you get no piece of the pie, seems you and Lp will be parking cars at at Daves new club Set when it opens..

HAHA . Cheesy booking anyway, but then again thats the crowd thats always there

Guest JustDade

What makes you think I didn't get my cut? I always get my taste. I don't know about Lp but I am already working as Dave's personal pimp....

What makes you think I didn't get my cut? I always get my taste. I don't know about Lp but I am already working as Dave's personal pimp....

Daves like the Grinch, just jewish...

Guest pod

If Mansion is gonna book dance acts, they have to be big. It's that simple.

Do I have to spell out overhead again?

- Employee payroll

- Promoter payouts

- Cops out front at time and a half

- Purchasing liquor

- Rent

- Electric (must be a few grand when the club is fully open...)

- Taxes, taxes, taxes

...just to name a few.

You couldn't book DJ box-of-rocks there spinning the latest techno-breaks from Syria.

Guest dahzel

i don't know how anyone can respect anything you say with a screenname like that.

LMAO!! ;D ;D sad but true

Guest vanbuurenfan

sorry buddy boy, i dont come on here often and i dont come on here to gain "respect" ::). Its fun to hear you guys rant and go back and fourth. My appologies to you for the music/dj's i like. If i may ask, what do you listen to?

sorry buddy boy, i dont come on here often and i dont come on here to gain "respect" ::). Its fun to hear you guys rant and go back and fourth. My appologies to you for the music/dj's i like. If i may ask, what do you listen to?

Damn, this Jackass is still around? I thought they banned him.

Guest Marina22

What I heard of Armin's set at GG was pretty good ::)

Guest vanbuurenfan

sorry buddy boy' date=' i dont come on here often and i dont come on here to gain "respect" ::). Its fun to hear you guys rant and go back and fourth. My appologies to you for the music/dj's i like. If i may ask, what do you listen to?

[/quote']

Damn, this Jackass is still around? I thought they banned him.

Jackass? thats a bit harsh. I guess people who enjoy trance music should just keep their mouth shut huh? Ill keep that in mind. ;D

come on man, just breaking your balls a little. and i listen to everything.

Guest vanbuurenfan

come on man, just breaking your balls a little. and i listen to everything.

Hey im well aware of that ;), no hard feelings here. reading the posts and ocasionally posting gets me thru the day here at work sometimes.

You guys are lucky, my original idea for a screen name was GORGEACOSTAFAN. 8)