Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Drug Test? Ketamine!!

i heard that drug tests cant even detect k....and e is out in like 3 days

------------------

1.jpg2.gifufo.gifmonkey.gif

transcend

1. To pass beyond the limits of

2. To be greater than, as in intensity or power; surpass

3. To exist above and independent of (material experience or the universe)

sig.jpg

half-life of e is approximately 48 hours. so in 48 hours, 50% is gone, in another 48 hours, 25% is gone.. etc etc.. so i would say within 4 days- a week you're cool.

with k, i am told that you can come up as a false positive for some ingredient that is also found in dxm? but overall, i am told that you are pretty clear with K. apparently, a lot of guys in the navy use K b/c it doesn't come up in their regular drug tests (this info provided by a former navy member in WI).

a friend of mine DXMed a week or so before a test and came up false positive for it---!

good luck, and drug tests stink... i have one coming up too so i've been laying off the trees.. which stinks!! frown.gif

------------------

*kitty19*

*turn it around baby*

[This message has been edited by kitty19 (edited 07-11-2001).]

I don't know about K, but (according to Erowid) conventional tests don't look for E. The only reaction you *could* have would be for methamphetamines, but the last traces of that would be out after 72 hours (latest). Just contest the results and have them do another one, and you'll be fine.

cwm4.gifcwm12.gifcwm32.gifcwm5.gif

------------------

Nothing can be as savage as love...one taste is never enough...

Okay, my job here is making go through a hair follicle test. Unlike piss tests no goldenseal or drinking tea is going to help me here. I bought a shampoo over the internet that supposedly will help me pass it but I just wanted to know if anyone else here has taken and passed the hair test. They told us it checks the last 90 days. Unfortunately in the past 90 days I've done about 2 lines of coke, 3-4 ecstasy pills and smoked about 2 joints. Is there any hope for me?

a hair follicle test ?? are u goin into the CIA or somethin... one of my best friends dads used too work at a clinic where he would give hair folicle test and i remember one day he sounded hella sketchy and like worried when his son asked him about the shampoos that can suppossedly rid your hair follicles of any traces of drugz, cause he said it throws them off occasionally but theres only 3 or 4 brands that actually work .....some of the others will make your hair fall out !!! but if you really wanna pass I suggest you use that whole fuckin bottle of shampoo !!!!!!! it dosent sound you did too much though but it really depends on how recent in the 90 days u did that stuff. good luck

Thanks for the info! But no, I'm not working for the CIA. I work as a systems consultant at an investment bank. This hair follicle drug test is total bullshit. It's not like I fly planes or drive buses for a living. It's just conservative politics in the office. Anyway the shampoo I have is called Cleartest. This better work or I'll soon be joining the ranks of the unemployed. I actually thought about shaving my head but they told me that they can take hair from any part of my body. I can temporarily live with a shaved head and a totally waxed body but I will not shave off my eyebrows.