Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Steps to a 6 pack>need help

calvinlicious

I personally have an 8-pac. but it really has to do with genetix. While alot of my friends work-out to be big scary motha-fukaz, I know I will alwayz be normal sized, which doesn't not bother me, becuz I do not go out looking for fights. It would be nice to have the security to know I could kik everyone's ass though, but I'm content to just being able to impress chix. So if u have a compatible build for developing the abdominal muscles, do alot of incline sit-ups

preferably while holding some weight on ur chest or behind ur head.(start with no weight until u gain stength)Don't eat like a pig, and throw in some cardio. I try to go

swimming once in a while because it is easy on the joints and a great toner of many of ur muscles, if done properly of course.

the key is loosing your body fat..once you lose your body fat..your abs wiil be revealed...the key to losing your fat is cardio exercise and diet... a diet that consists of high protien and low carb is the best...do your cardio first thing in the morning--you will get maximal results...trust me..

man it dont got nothing to do with genetics

i started training when i graduated form high school and im totally ripped im in miami and here u got to look good< especially for the ladies and models< so hey lets just say u got to know how to train and no just work out, u go to know ur shit< ....

its good to look good and have a good body i have girls down here breaking there necks at the beach<<< just staring at my bod< well good luck man

ITS GENETIX.....dont BE A JOHNNY...GETTING BIG IS NOT COOL...who cares...everyone JUDGES EVERYONE ON APPERANCE..I DO ALSO...BUT FUCKIT ... THERE ARE SOME UGLY not THAT FAT THAT HAVE HOT GIRL FRIENDS..who cares go to gym everyday....JOHNNIES DID A BLOOD VESSEL EVER EXPLODE OUT OF YOUR NECK FROM ALL THOSE WEIGHTS...I STICK TO ROLLING BLUNTS THAT GOOD LUNG AND FINGER EXERCISE...

ONCE AGAIN IT GENETIX.......IAM LIVING PROFF...KILL... cwm23.gif JESUS CHRIST IS THE ANTICHRIST...SATAN IS YOUR SAVIOR.....

Originally posted by sgtfury:

the key is loosing your body fat..once you lose your body fat..your abs wiil be revealed...the key to losing your fat is cardio exercise and diet... a diet that consists of high protien and low carb is the best...do your cardio first thing in the morning--you will get maximal results...trust me..

This is th eonly person that has come even close so far...listen to this cat.

Mike

------------------

AIM: Carson11115

I agree with him...definitely the way to go. Without the proper diet/cardio, it won't matter how many situps you do!

------------------

AIM: Spragga25

Check out the Mens Health .com website. They have a lot of info on it. My friend got that belly something book so if you want copies of the relevant stuff in the book, PM me with your addy and I will snail mail it out to ya!

~*Jam*~ "tryintolosegutalso"

------------------

Email: ynicholas@aol.com

AIM: ynicholas

can't trust that men's health mag. Every issue tells ya how to lose the gut in 10 minutes, build a body to die for in 3 weeks, and get more sex than you deserve in a week. ;-)

I've had a subscription to that for 3 years, and still don't:

have a 6 pack

get more booty than I can handle

have arms like pythons

but, I just renewed for another year - just in case.

Maybe they should include the club workout - 8 hours at Vinyl on friday, 14 hours at Junior on Saturday. . .

DM

Originally posted by jammy:

Check out the Mens Health .com website. They have a lot of info on it. My friend got that belly something book so if you want copies of the relevant stuff in the book, PM me with your addy and I will snail mail it out to ya!

~*Jam*~ "tryintolosegutalso"

------------------

DM

I replied last week and I feel compelled to reply again...listen: I have been a personal trainer for 10 years, I am a Physical Therapist, former amatuer bodybuilder and former pro wrestler...YES there is a certain amount of consideration that can be given to genetics, but, that does not mean that you cant make considerable improvements with your own body...try to do 20-30 min of cardio either before your first meal or after your last at least 3 times a week....try to limit your diet to less than 100g of carbohydrates a day...eat about 200g of protien a day...split that up into 5 meals..(try supplements..met rx, myoplex) drink lots of water...no carbs 4 hours before bed...weight train!!! if you follow all of these rules, you will definetly see a reduction in your total body fat.. and,,give yourself one day where you eat one of your favorite foods, no matter how bad it is for you..that will help you keep your sanity..

I replied last week and I feel compelled to reply again...listen: I have been a personal trainer for 10 years, I am a Physical Therapist, former amatuer bodybuilder and former pro wrestler...YES there is a certain amount of consideration that can be given to genetics, but, that does not mean that you cant make considerable improvements with your own body...try to do 20-30 min of cardio either before your first meal or after your last at least 3 times a week....try to limit your diet to less than 100g of carbohydrates a day...eat about 200g of protien a day...split that up into 5 meals..(try supplements..met rx, myoplex) drink lots of water...no carbs 4 hours before bed...weight train!!! if you follow all of these rules, you will definetly see a reduction in your total body fat.. and,,give yourself one day where you eat one of your favorite foods, no matter how bad it is for you..that will help you keep your sanity..

I definitely agree.... Not that I have quite the credentials that sgtfury does, but just first hand experience... It's all about carbo reduction and cardio... I was doing 300+ crunches/situps/abdominal whatever and still not getting cut. I talked to one of the trainers at the gym and they said the same thing... More cardio!!!

I have been doing much cardio (20-30+ minutes every workout)... I now have to double it!

I def agree that genetics has something to do with it, but if you can get you body fat down, it doesn't matter what you genetic tendencies are. The less body fat the more muscles will show, period...

cwm7.gif

------------------

spark.gif

Hugh

a.k.a. ibhugh, Bryan Adams

email: ibhugh@yahoo.com

aolim: hugesk8r

9805t.gif

One thing about your Ab routine that Sgt Fury didn't mention, dont do 5 million situps to get those abs, train abs like every other muscle. Find a weight where you can do 3 or 4 sets of 10-12 reps. A good routine:

1)Find a lat pulldown machine, take off the lat bar and find a tricep extension rope. Sit on the lat machine the opposite way, now crunch down to your knees, hold at the bottom for a split second, and back up. 3 sets, 12 reps.

2)Machine Crunches, 3 sets, 12 reps

3)Hanging leg raises 3 sets, go till failure

4)Torso twist or oblique crunches. 3 sets of 12-15

Thats the routine i pretty much do when I cut down for the summer.

Def do the diet that SgtFury was talking about. The best way to do this is run 30min first thing when you wake up. Invest in eggs (whites), tuna (taste like ass, but you will get used to it), chicken, steak, etc, and get a decent whey protein and take this right after workouts. If you don't want to lose a lot of strength from cutting down, try glutamine, it helps.

My 2 cents.

PS and all these peeps talking about genetics, I say fawk that. these people are so cut because the do E and coke every weekend, thats how they got cut.

Peece,

Mike.

------------------

AIM: Carson11115

The guys hit it on the head: Cardio, diet, and exercise. Bottom line: Burn more calories than you take in, thus forcing your body to use fat reserves.

1) Cardio - good for heart and burning the most amount of calories in the least amount of time.

2) Be careful/conservative with Ab training using weights -- they're muscles, and will respond to training like any other muscle: by getting bigger.

3) Think: lose fat, not: lose weight.

And I've found that the easiest way to get a six pack is to just get in your car, drive to the liquor store, and just buy one...

Anyway, if you're trying to impress the ladies, do it with your head. If your'e trying to impress the guys, then....no comment.

cwm11.gif

Just about everything wuz covered I think. Only thing I can add iz that I try to work my abz twice every five dayz. Our calfz and abz need to be worked differently because they have muscle fiberz that can recover more quickly than the rest of our body.