Clubplanet Nightlife Community

The secret to giving/getting great BJ's...

crossymaster

Girls:

It’s all in the hand. That’s right, the hand. Think about it. The mouth is warm and moist, just like your pussy, but it’s usually not as tight, unless you suck pretty hard but most girls can’t keep that up for long, and it’s not as deep, unless you can deep throat, which most girls can’t. So to make up for the lack of tightness and depth, you’ve gotta make sure you’re using your hand, to hold the shaft while you’re going up and down on the head and top of the shaft with your mouth.

Also, you’ve should let as much saliva drip down so when you’re stroking with your hand your not just pulling the skin up and down, you should actually be rubbing over the skin with your moist hand.

Getting down there is key too. Usually, girls want foreplay, and to be teased to get turned on. Guys get turned on more easily so if you just start pulling off his pants and go right to it, it’ll seem like you want it more and therefore probably be more stimulating than kissing his stomach and taking your time to get down there. A lot is in the attitude. If he thinks you want to do this and really enjoy it, it will be much easier for him to come.

And the finish is key. Now, swallowing is def. the best, but the main thing is that you let him come in your mouth. It feels so much better and it doesn’t interupt the ending, the same reason coming inside a girl during regular sex is so great. But if you don’t want to swallow, just let him come in your mouth and let it drip out onto his shaft and your hand while you continue stroking until he stops you. And even then push it a little more. It feels just as good physically for a girl to let me come in her mouth and spit it out later as it does for her to swallow, but psychologically, swallowing does feel better.

Guys:

You’ve gotta communicate and tell her what to do, what feels good, ect... She doesn’t have a penis so unless some other guy taught her what to do, she doesn’t really know.

------------------

BAC

BACMirror.gif

If a man does not keep pace with his companions,

perhaps it is because he hears a different drummer.

Originally posted by crossymaster:

And the finish is key. Now, swallowing is def. the best, but the main thing is that you let him come in your mouth. It feels so much better and it doesn’t interupt the ending, the same reason coming inside a girl during regular sex is so great. But if you don’t want to swallow, just let him come in your mouth and let it drip out onto his shaft and your hand while you continue stroking until he stops you.

OMG that's the most gross thing I ever heard

------------------

genie.gif This genie grants 3 wishes... Hey I'm not sharing! He's all MINE!

Originally posted by rachel1997:

OMG that's the most gross thing I ever heard

Why confused.gif Granted it is a little messy, but if a girl doesn't wanna swallow, sometimes just letting it pool in her mouth is disgusting too, so if she lets it drip out she can continue to give head until he's done comin' which is a very wonderful thing biggrin.gif

BAC

My problem is that I sometimes have trouble getting enough moisture in my mouth. Any other girls? I NEED to have a glass of water next to me at all times. This is defintely a problem when I am drunk. My mouth gets so dry that I've had to stop in the middle b/c I can't get my mouth wet enough. That's horrible huh?

Well I have to say that i'm all about giving head and I think I have mastered it, No complaints heard yet.

Def swallow.......It's not bad......I like it !!!!!!

Turns me on to see my guys face when he cums from me giving him head!!!

I'll try later!!!!

------------------

Hi! How ya doing? where ya been, I had thoughts of you all night long.

Can't describe what you did, but you got me so!

Aolimer: Glowgirl42000

Email: Sugar4@earthlink.net

Girls:

It’s all in the hand. That’s right, the hand. Think about it. The mouth is warm and moist, just like your pussy, but it’s usually not as tight, unless you suck pretty hard but most girls can’t keep that up for long, and it’s not as deep, unless you can deep throat, which most girls can’t. So to make up for the lack of tightness and depth, you’ve gotta make sure you’re using your hand, to hold the shaft while you’re going up and down on the head and top of the shaft with your mouth.

Also, you’ve should let as much saliva drip down so when you’re stroking with your hand your not just pulling the skin up and down, you should actually be rubbing over the skin with your moist hand.

Getting down there is key too. Usually, girls want foreplay, and to be teased to get turned on. Guys get turned on more easily so if you just start pulling off his pants and go right to it, it’ll seem like you want it more and therefore probably be more stimulating than kissing his stomach and taking your time to get down there. A lot is in the attitude. If he thinks you want to do this and really enjoy it, it will be much easier for him to come.

And the finish is key. Now, swallowing is def. the best, but the main thing is that you let him come in your mouth. It feels so much better and it doesn’t interupt the ending, the same reason coming inside a girl during regular sex is so great. But if you don’t want to swallow, just let him come in your mouth and let it drip out onto his shaft and your hand while you continue stroking until he stops you. And even then push it a little more. It feels just as good physically for a girl to let me come in her mouth and spit it out later as it does for her to swallow, but psychologically, swallowing does feel better.

Guys:

You’ve gotta communicate and tell her what to do, what feels good, ect... She doesn’t have a penis so unless some other guy taught her what to do, she doesn’t really know.

I couldn't agree with your MORE!!

------------------

Upcoming Gigs:

Fri Dec 8th - Vassar College, Poughkeepsie

SAT DEC 9th - CHINA CLUB MAIN FLOOR 2AM-CLOSE

Email-DJSuhel@aol.com

AIM - DJSuhel

Originally posted by lolly:

My problem is that I sometimes have trouble getting enough moisture in my mouth. Any other girls? I NEED to have a glass of water next to me at all times. This is defintely a problem when I am drunk. My mouth gets so dry that I've had to stop in the middle b/c I can't get my mouth wet enough. That's horrible huh?

Try using flavored lubrication. Your hand glides up and down with ease and the flavor adds a little fun. Can be a little sticky afterwards, but who cares at that point.

------------------

"This is the strangest life I've ever known" - Jim Morrison

Why confused.gif Granted it is a little messy, but if a girl doesn't wanna swallow, sometimes just letting it pool in her mouth is disgusting too, so if she lets it drip out she can continue to give head until he's done comin' which is a very wonderful thing biggrin.gif

BAC

I think cuming in a girls mouth is totally disgusting. IMO Mayhe some girls like it, but I think it's nasty and I never met anyone that really does that.

------------------

Originally posted by jolie27:

Try using flavored lubrication. Your hand glides up and down with ease and the flavor adds a little fun. Can be a little sticky afterwards, but who cares at that point.

Flavored lube rocks! Especially the kind that heats up when you blow on it. My gf loves it on her nipples. I wish I could find it a little less sweet and syrupy though.

BAC

So does this mean you're opposed to swallowing too? Or you just don't like it hangin' around in your mouth? I'm not tryin to argue with you, just curious. I'm sure it would be disgusting to someone come in your mouth, but if it's your lover and you wanna make them happy, sometimes you make sacrifices.

okay that question just sounded very stupid.

by giving blowjobs - which i don't, and no guy ever dared to cum in my mouth, how the fuck can I swallow if their dick wouldn't even come near my mouth...

I don't care if it's someone I love or not. That's not the point. It's disgusting IMO.

Plus! It's not fucking food! I don't know who came up with that idea anyhow!

------------------

[This message has been edited by rachel1997 (edited 12-07-2000).]

okay that question just sounded very stupid.

by giving blowjobs - which i don't, and no guy ever dared to cum in my mouth, how the fuck can I swallow if their dick wouldn't even come near my mouth...

I didn't relize you didn't give head at all, that's horrible though.

I'm sure if you won't blow your bf, some girl out there is going to cwm19.gifcwm13.gifcwm31.gif

------------------

BAC

BACMirror.gif

Oh, thank god, I thought I was the only one with this problem! Alcohol and other substances definitely make it harder to give a good blow job. Here's my solution: Deliberately take the man's cock far enough into your mouth to cause the gag reflex, which stimulates your mouth to water, and presto! you've got enough lube to get the job done!

Originally posted by lolly:

I think cuming in a girls mouth is totally disgusting. IMO Mayhe some girls like it, but I think it's nasty and I never met anyone that really does that.

So does this mean you're opposed to swallowing too? Or you just don't like it hangin' around in your mouth? I'm not tryin to argue with you, just curious. I'm sure it would be disgusting to someone come in your mouth, but if it's your lover and you wanna make them happy, sometimes you make sacrifices.

------------------

BAC

BACMirror.gif

rachel you're not the brightest knife in the drawer now are you? the whole idea of a woman swallowing is to show her dedication to the man she's with. It is one ultimate act in which a women consumes something that is most precious to a man, his seed. It's an act showing that she would do anything if it was needed. Number two, just for you info Semen is one ofthe most nutritious substances out there. I think a table spoon contains some ridicoulous amount of protein vs calories. In addition to that numerous girls have claimed to have been cured by swallowing their husbands/boyfriend semen as well as a large amount of girls claiming their skin got a whole lot better when they started doing it on regular basis. Rachel, what im trying to say is that you need to go out tonite, find the dirtiest, stinkiest guy in the club, bring him home give him a BJ of a liftime and swallow his shit like there is no tommorow.

Originally posted by deanna11:

all this talk makes me want to suck some dick

sucadick mia bella princessa. me Fabio likea when youa talka, how you say?, dirty with mio cocks in youa mouth. me Fabio puta butter on mio cocks, makea tastea better, no?

I CAN'T BELIEVE ITS NOT BUTTER

Personaly when a girl goes down on me. I LOVVVE when they look up at me..it so sexy... because it nasty and its pleasurable...ill kiss during and after she gives me head.. iam nasty like. just like i ll eat her then stop right in the middle give her a nasty kiss.. SO SHE CAN TASTE WHAT IAM TASTING..you know... i love..uh man.. christ just thinking about... gota get hook with a nice girl..uh..i might jerk chirst.. cwm23.gif SATAN IS SO HORNY!!!!!

I didn't relize you didn't give head at all, that's horrible though.

I'm sure if you won't blow your bf, some girl out there is going to

Yo this whole topic was about cumming, not blowjobs. I didn't say don't at all give my man a blowjob, just when I do he himself pushes my head away so he doesn't cum no where near me. Plus, not every guy likes blowjobs, as in not every girl likes guys to go down on them.

------------------

Originally posted by shugabooga:

Deliberately take the man's cock far enough into your mouth to cause the gag reflex, which stimulates your mouth to water, and presto! you've got enough lube to get the job done!

Well you def. get my vote for most dedicated women of the year!

Deanna11: I wouldn't wanna get you all worked up and not satisfy your needs, I'm available any time you feel the need to suck biggrin.gif

deanna your diffinetly the girl to come to....rachel you sound like your insecure about a mans body, your body and of sex....fabio you the man.....and as for me i love getting good blowjobs by those girls that know how to work it and i love giving a girl a good orgasm

all hail empereor kato cwm23.gifcwm28.gif

I say that if a guy doesnt like girls to go down on him, he just doesnt know what good head feels like. Same thing goes for girls... if a girl says she doesn't like guys to go down on her, she has neer had it done good!! I remember when I first met my girlfriend, she never wanted to let me go down, when I finally broke through, she loved it and now never restrains me anymore....

Yo this whole topic was about cumming, not blowjobs. I didn't say don't at all give my man a blowjob, just when I do he himself pushes my head away so he doesn't cum no where near me. Plus, not every guy likes blowjobs, as in not every girl likes guys to go down on them.

Okay, I'm confused. Does that mean that you don't like your bf to go down on you?? confused.gif

BlueAngel

------------------

“Hypocrisy is the lubricant of society." -David Hull angel.gif

puck - me or my man totally like our bodies, I don't know why you bought that up

I asked my man yesterday about the whole cumming thing.

He said that he things is fucking GROSS for a girl to swallow.

And it shouldn't lead to that even he said- in his opinion- to even cum in a girls mouth. NASTY. Will you kiss the girl when you do it - he wanted to know?

yuck

------------------